All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 01'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well !

I bet there no part 2 your record shows you don't follow through!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2 please lol

Moreee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Gets bloody confusing when you keep getting the characters named mixed up. Not a bad story but a bit of editing would have helped.

YesarubYesarubalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Heh -- you're probably right!

I don't have a good track record, do I? LOL. I do have partially assembled tidbits of all stories I've started, and good intentions to continue all of them. I also have a strong case of ADD, and tend to get distracted easily with new themes. The good news is that chapter two on this one is nearly done, and Shelly really has my attention right now for some reason. /Fingers crossed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever Take on an Old Theme.

I'm interested to see where this goes. Slowly ruin the marriage with Shelly keeping up the pretence and then continuing to fuck Scott behind Maddy's back? Or destroy the marriage immediately by having her double cross Scott and tell Maddy how easy it was to seduce him?

I find Shelly's character really powerful. I've always found women who know what they want, are clever enough to concoct a plan to achieve it and bold enough to go for it to be highly desirable.

Can't feel any sympathy for Maddy or Scott. But do feeling sorry for the unintended victim Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If you do decide to keep going with this, I don't think you ever really described the wife or Shelly besides comparing their busts, while you went into a fair amount of detail on the other two ladies who seem incidental to the story at this point?

butsbutsalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Just used the story as a fantasy with my wife and she was hotter than a firecracker! Well done. Fingers crossed for Part 2 - and keep writing! Your stories are amongst the best on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Baseball

Do study your subject B4 writing as you apparently don't know that the 2d and 3d basemen do not stand near each other and thus the ball Little Rico hit would have been to the shortstop and possibly just an "out," and not a hit that would have him keep running.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
L L baseball

It's the players after tball, idiot, they just stand there looking at the sky.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

I don't like cheaters, regardless of race or gender. So while I feel bad for Scott, I cant feel too bad for him. Yes his wife set him up. Yes she deliberately betrayed his trust and disrespect him because of her jealous insecurities. And yes I could sense how crushed he had to be about it. But in the end he still cheated and he proved his wifes insecurities about him and their marriage were valid one. Bad as I feel for him, he bears responsibility for how he responded to the situation. He gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PROOF READ

you should maybe get someone to proof read. madline is michelle??, scott is steve ?

ball players all over the field where they should be , still hot story regardless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
marriage is hard enough without extra b/s.

wife being b/s too the home.bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story, but get a proofreader

Loved the story, but got distracted by punctuation mistakes. Learn when to use and not use an apostrophe.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 3 years ago

Who the he'll is Shelley and what happened to Michelle. Geezus if you want to change the name of a character even the most rudimentary word processor can do a 'search and replace' PROOFREAD! BEFORE POSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You keep mixing up the names of your own characters. Very weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. Great work.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This is great! I love how bitchy Maddy is--but in a fun, kind of oblivious way. I mean it's not nice for Shelly to gloat about breaking up marriages either but she was--literally!--begging for it to happen.

kaycerrakaycerra10 months ago

This entire series is great. Don't listen to the nit picky folks. Very hot and vivid descriptions of the sexual activities. Well done!

JailynDarianJailynDarian3 months ago

Shelley is so fucking hot. Good character and good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...