All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 04'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little feedback.

None of these characters I can identify with. I know we all have a different perspective on what it is that defines our boundaries. As long as there is agreement with the spouse then there is no problem. All of them seem very selfish and unconcerned about the potential effects on their spouses. And Maddy is just incredibly stupid. In real life this does not happen.

This is not the case with these characters. Nowhere is there any indication that these behaviors have been discussed with their spouse. Perhaps that is less clear with Shelly and Bill, but it is clear that Maddy and Scott have just assumed monogamous status. I don't see how realistically this can end happily if in real life. Usually in these stories the wife and husband just suddenly become swingers in some flash of seconds and the story ends happily. This is such BS that I can't give you anything more than a 3 until I see how you handle the ending. Why is this not in Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Morality and realism police, really?

I scratch my head that others come to literotica, of all places, to criticize writers and their stories from the morality and realism angles. Mind blown. It's just light fiction for sensual enjoyment.

Btw, characters under Shakespeare's pen also are not saints, and the tales sure are not very realistic.

Kudos to the writer Yesarub. Looking forward to more chapters and new stories.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Did a nything happen?

Slow, almost pointless chapter.

I think you need to check what 10yo boys really do with their time. Playgrounds, really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please...carry on

but no back stories. Im enjoying the current story and want to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want more

I really am getting hyped can’t wait to see how this ends cheating stories are my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
there's a real opportunity here

to openly cuck the wife. shelly and hubby are hot. the wife was being groomed to idolize shelly and her flirty nature. heck, earlier in a chapter shelly got maddy to agree that a bj isn't reaalllyy cheating...if he fights her off a lil'.

if loving wives is going to be dominated by cheating, at least start balancing the stories with some female cuckery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

You have 10 y/o's going to the playground? When I was 10, I was convincing my Dad to buy me a Playboy. (that's what 10 y/o's do)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ruffin

Turn her into a total slut a queen of spades CzC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...