All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 08'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Kiks02Kiks02about 5 years ago
getting better and better

i love the sequel, the plot keeps grtting better and better. keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what about hubby,maddy

whoreslut in waiting maddy my girl.hubby need too move on.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 5 years ago
best so far!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the seductive nature of your story! This chapter was exquisite. You have really developed DEPTH into your characters. I have truly enjoyed watching Madeline's transformation (and corruption) by her "friend". My hope is that this continues with her conscience being tortured when she's away from "girls night", but now helplessly addicted to it. I think Shelly can corrupt her further to finally get what she wants. I've enjoyed this SO much, my hope is that the end of the story isn't quite in sight yet. ;0) Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Loving this story, really keen to see what Shellys ultimate plan is and how she'll use this to play Scott and Maddy against each other. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It just keeps spiraling downward.

You know who's really getting fucked in this story? Scott and Madeline's children. I wonder which of the two assholes will have knocked Madeline up? And who will get custody of the older kids? As usual, the most innocent get the harshest treatment.

What is fun or entertaining about causing suffering and loss?

YesarubYesarubabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Kiks02-Thank you!

Anon 5/22-Right? She's really starting to bloom in a way I hadn't originally expected!

Vickitvohio-Aww, shucks! Thank you!! I have a few more chapters laid out, but I confess, I write these stories one at a time. I don't have some far-reaching plot in mind. I'll be surprised at where this ends up as much as you!!

Anon 5/23-Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing what Shelly's master plan is, too!

Anon 5/24-I appreciate your feedback, although I think you might want to block my stories or avoid reading them. I'm clearly not your cup of tea, and I think my writing is just bumming you out. Life is short! Don't read authors you hate!! And even though shitty things sometimes happen to innocent people, I promise, I'm going to try real hard to protect the kid and keep him unscathed from all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Any idea when next chapter may be out?

YesarubYesarubabout 5 years agoAuthor
Any day now!

Chapter 9 was submitted on Friday, 5/24. It takes a couple days for moderators to review and approve them, and this one might take longer because of the holiday weekend.

I'm writing Chapter 10 now. The holiday weekend put my writing a little behind, too, but the tenth chapter is nearly complete. I'm trying to get in at least one chapter a week!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Kinda sad she gets two new guys but Scott only gets Shelly :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...

story TAGS