I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Eric didn't love it. He growled his protest, sliding out from under Madeline, and rolling off the bed. Madeline was just turning in his direction, when he pushed her forcefully onto her back.

At first she was startled by his aggressiveness. As she sprawled backward onto the bed, she looked up at him worriedly. The look of hunger and mad-lust in his eyes thrilled her, sending shivers up her spine. His need was immediate, and every part of her wanted to satisfy him.

As Eric lunged for her on the bed, Madeline opened herself to him. She bent her knees and lifted her legs, spreading them wide as Eric crawled atop her.

'I am a slut,' Madeline thought. Having had two different men's cocks shoved up her pussy in one night certainly seemed to qualify. 'And so is my BFF. Girl's Night will never be the same again.'

"Oh, Eric," she said, feeling his big, thick meat slap around her thighs. "Fuck me!"

Madeline's hands found Eric's cock. She guided the tip toward her slit, even as her legs wrapped around his body.

"Ohhhhhh, gaaaaawd!" she cried out, as he cleared her entrance and then plunged into her fully. She locked her ankles around his back, driving her heels into him. She was eager for more, and strained her legs to push him deeper.

"OH MY GAWD!" She shouted louder, as his teeth closed around one nipple, and he thrust himself inside her harder.

"Oh, fuck, Maddy," Shelly said, from the other end of the bed. "Dave's dick feels so good inside me!"

Shelly's words dimly penetrated Madeline's consciousness. While Eric was propped on elbows atop her, shoving his big, meaty dick up inside her throbbing, wet pussy, Madeline was reminded that right next to her, another couple was fucking on the same bed.

She looked over to see Dave, still in a standing crouch, towering above her head. He had his hands on Shelly's hips for balance, and he was pistoning that curved, scimitar-shaped cock in and out of her best friend's vagina. Shelly was panting and moaning through the sheer pleasure of it all.

His shaft was coated thick and wet with her juices, along with a milky-white, creamy substance. The thought occurred to Madeline that perhaps one or both of them had already cum. It turned her on to a new level, and she felt herself building toward her own climax.

Eric was not being gentle, nor did Madeline want him to be. Her head bounced on the bed like a rag-doll, as he heaved his hips mightily, up and down.

Madeline had unlocked her ankles, and now pressed her hands on her knees, forcing them flat on the bed, spreading herself wide for Eric.

She lifted her head, looking down between her legs, watching with wide-eyed wonder as Eric slammed into her, again and again. He was pumping his cock so damn deep inside her.

"I love it," she cried. "OH GOD, I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

Eric gripped her throat with his hand. He squeezed, choking her slightly.

"Yesssss," she begged, her eyes finding his. His grip tightened, and she could no longer breath. But she didn't have to breath now. She was a downy feather, floating up, up, up toward the ceiling. Higher and higher she lifted on the draft currents.

And then her orgasm slammed into her with the strength, ferocity and suddenness of a freight train.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed, grabbing Eric's wrist as he continued to hold her throat tight.

"I'M CUMMING. DON'T STOP! I'M CUMMING!"

Eric didn't stop. He kept plowing into her. Madeline was still that downy feather, but now she was caught in the roaring turbulence of the freight train, as it sped through the middle of the room. She was buffeted, tumbled and turned in every angle and direction. She closed her eyes tight and held on to Eric's wrist with both hands.

Above her, Eric grunted his release. She could feel his whole body tense, and then release, tense again, and then release. A gentle warmth filled her, and she knew it was his seed.

"Oh, shit, baby," she huffed with finality, as Eric collapsed down upon her. Dave and Shelly, too, had collapsed to the bed. All of them lay in an exhausted heap, panting, bodies glistening from their exertions.

They lay there drowsily for a very long time. Madeline may have even dozed off, she couldn't be sure. She thought she heard the sound of her cell phone ringing faintly from the other room. Where had she left it? In the kitchenette?

Eric stirred. She could still feel him inside her. He was hard.

Eric looked over to Shelly and Dave, dozing lazily beside them.

"You want to go find that hot tub?" He whispered softly. Madeline smiled.

12