All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 09'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how long this dumb shit going on

bring this shit too and end.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
worth the wait!

i'm glad I stayed up to read this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not going to score this crap

Until Scott come in and lays waste to them all and leaves their bodies staked out on the front lawn with a sign inviting all her sons friends and her parents to a barbecue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was good until chap 5.

It is time to end this farce.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
This cavalcade of ugly "people" in pretty bodies is getting old

If this don't end BTB, it will have miraculously found a way to get crappier than it is right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Get on with it Scott should come in now and catch them in the act

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor
LOL

Anon - How long will this go on? As long as you keep reading it, and posting your much you hate it. For real! I can't tell you how motivating that is for me as a writer. Sometimes I go out of my way to specifically include things I know you'll have.

Vickithohio - Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Anon - Ouch! That's ... terrifying! Are you ok?

Anon - So you only liked it when Scott was cheating on the wife. Once the wife started to cheating, the story was no longer appealing. That's fascinating to me. Thank you for the feedback!

Oldbearswitch - I appreciate you reading it, even though you think it's terrible. That means a lot to me! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Started great...

Gotta agree with other reviewers--I'm done with this. Truthfully, I was done after ch. 6, but stuck around because ch. 1 - 5 were so good, on the hope something might change.

This story felt new and different up until the start of ch. 6 and the category change into "Loving Wives." Now it's sudden character heel turns, "ugly" people behaving badly, and typical Loving Wives fodder. You've got a talent for writing good sex scenes, it's just a shame the content and subjects are so unattractive.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It started off great, then went rapidly downhill. The first few chapters were something new, but then it devolved into a slut wife wrecking her marriage. The scores accurately reflect how the story went down the toilet.

"you only liked it when Scott was cheating on the wife"

Which the wife set up. There was a twisted irony to the story at the start, with Madeline unleashing this succubus on her innocent husband because she didn't trust him.

Now I find myself just skipping through all the meaningless fuckathons between a bunch of random guys and Madeline, waiting for Scott to catch her in the act. Hopefully, he'll just divorce the deceitful whore and end up with Maria Vasquez, the cute Latina from the first chapter. That would be an amusing twist, with Madeline inadvertently driving her husband into the arms of the woman she was so jealous of at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
unsatifying

Its a good story - if a bit long winded - but realistically at some point if the husband is not involved in some way - in this case revenge/redemption - then its just porn and not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!!!Hot!!!!Hot!!!!!!!!!

You write very well illustrating Madeline's inner whore breaking free and ruling (and ruining) her life. I don't see how you can continue on this arc without hurting the kid, which you said wouldn't happen. In reality it would because at this stage neither parent is thinking of anything but their own pleasure. The kid is just collateral damage. Of course, we are in Literoticea, a land where illogical things happen regularly.

So don't worry about whatever you put your characters through, they are all selfish creatures ruled by their gonads. Just please don't turn the husband into some drooling cuckold idiot. And Madeline doesn't have to get caught right away even though she's past reckless.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You Took This Story In The Wrong Direction

Oh well. Live and learn.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 5 years ago
Loving Wives

The concept of 'loving wives' is not being true to the husband, alone. She is a 'real' loving wife if she does her husband AND someone (or more) in addition. I see the comments that attack authors, for not writing a story ( STORY ) about them being true to only their husband, etc. Those types of stories are more suited for the "Romantic" section. These stories are for the unfaithful wife, who gets it on with others, as well as her husband. I do feel that there should not be stories of boyfriend and girlfriend . They were never required, expected to be "true" to each other and can always get kicked to the curb. More fish in the sea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More more more

I am LOVING this series. I never want it to end! I check back every day for the next part

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44almost 5 years ago
Keep it going - want to see your thought progression

Dont listen to the Anon’s!!!

Keep it going - lets see where you can take it.

Hey news flash folks - this isnt real!!! Scott has no feelings he isnt real except in the writer and readers minds!!! Neither are the women - although they sound fucking smoking hot!!! Hope we get a whole chapter of the two of them getting sweaty with each other!! 👍

dottie86dottie86over 4 years ago
Great Series!!

You are a SUPERB at the art of erotic writing. you bring it all together, from the every day stuff to the sizzling sexy fucking and love making. You are in my box of "favorites"!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Too long

Too long for a run of the mill cuck and whore story. Too long for a real POS story too.

IreliaObsessionIreliaObsessionalmost 3 years ago

So funny people love the husband being corrupted but not the wife. Imo this is Sheelys story and I absolutely love the twisted manipulation she brings.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

This is getting better and better now! I was worried in ch 7 that Maddie would be manipulated and pressured into making a mistake she didn't really want to do and then betrayed and destroyed for it by the supposed friend who made her do it. That would have been emotionally intense but unpleasant. Now it's clear she is enjoying herself and in the driver's seat for this chapter at least. Which is great!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

We need less of Maddie and more of Scott and Shelly...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...