I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoy some of that," she said, slowly lowering herself to her knees. "I'll enjoy some of this."

She fumbled with Dave's trousers, turning her head to Eric and sticking her tongue out at him. Payback!

Eric only shrugged, and Madeline realized he probably enjoyed watching her go down on his friend. It wasn't much of a payback at all.

'Oh, well,' she sighed, taking in a mouthful of cock. 'I enjoy it, too!'

The music was still playing, but Eric was turning it down low. The sweet, delicious sucking sounds of Madeline's talented mouth and tongue started to fill the room.

"Ooooooooh," Dave groaned with pleasure. Madeline mewed with delight.

Once again, she marveled at the curved, upward bend in Dave's cock. When she first pulled it out of his trousers, he was mostly soft. He had no shape, curved or otherwise. But as she took him in her mouth, tickled his balls, and licked him all over, he got harder and harder. As blood rushed to fill his cock, it started to take on that familiar curved bend.

Dave wasn't as long as Eric, or as thick. But the uniqueness of his cock excited her all the same. It frustrated her, too, because try as she might, she just couldn't deep throat him. Dave's cock curved upward, and her throat curved forward. The geometry just didn't work. Still, from the way he thrust his hips, and moaned out loud, she felt she was as doing a very effective job on him.

'How many different types of cocks are there?' she wondered. 'As many different types as there are men, I suppose.'

Madeline felt a peculiar yearning to know more of them. She and her husband had been high school sweethearts. Until yesterday, he'd been the only man she'd ever been with, to the eternal consternation of Madeline's own mother.

'Well, Mom,' she thought, sucking eagerly on Dave's balls while she stroked his saliva-slickened shaft, 'Worry no more.'

Madeline had now shared a bed with three different men, including the two in this room. Well, last night had been more than a bed, she giggled. Let's see, it had been hotel bed, hot tub, bar top, balcony railing, balcony floor, carpeted bedroom floor, balcony chair, table top ... and, oh yes, now the leather couch in her living room.

While she sucked Dave off, she could see Eric in the corner of her eye. He had recovered, and was now stroking his sizeable shaft. The thought of him doing that, just sitting there, watching her suck another man, stroking himself, filled Madeline's heart with lust. And gave her another idea ...

Last night, after her first fuck session with Dave, Madeline had passed out. When she awoke a while later, Madeline had thought she was in her own bed, with her own husband. Alas, it had turned out to be Eric, who had decided to cuddle up next to her while she slept.

But while she thought Eric was her husband, she had gone down on him. And while she was doing that, she had imagined what it might have been like to go down on her husband's cock, while Dave's curved dick was fucking her from behind.

Fate had smiled upon her. Now was her chance to find out.

Madeline took her mouth off Dave's dick.

"Let's go have some fun," she said, looking up at him.

She turned then, crawling on her hands and knees over to Eric. He kept stroking his shaft as she approached. Long, purposeful strokes, from the tip to the base. He was sitting on the very edge of the low couch, and Madeline steered herself right between his legs. She was a sailing vessel, returning from sea, gliding silently into dock.

Eric held his cock downward for her. Madeline formed her lips into an O, and continued her slow forward movement. Her mouth sliding right onto his cock.

Yes, he was certainly bigger than Dave, but Madeline could at least get all of him into her mouth and down her throat. As the sensitive underside of his dick glided over her tongue and continued down Madeline's throat, Eric rolled his head back and moaned.

Madeline wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, then started sucking his tip and stroking his shaft. She pursed her lips tight, lavishing the underside of his cock with her tongue, while she bobbed her head back and forth.

"Jesus, Madeline," he gasped fiercely between gritted teeth.

Madeline smiled around a mouthful of dick, basking in his praise. She administered her talents with all the more zeal, sucking and stroking Eric's rod.

She sensed Dave behind her before she felt him. His legs nudged hers, forcing them wider apart. Madeline obliged, making room for him to kneel behind her. During her next downward stroke on Eric's shaft, she felt Dave's cock knife it's way into slit.

His cock was still wet from her sloppy blowjob, and her cunt was still sopping with juices from her and Eric's earlier lovemaking. Dave slid effortlessly into her.

His curved cock slid against the roof of her love canal, eliciting a low, throaty moan from Madeline.

This was amazing, she thought. A man's dick in her mouth, and another man's dick shoved up her pussy. Pleasure at two orifices! The sensations rippling through her body were incredible.

It was difficult for her to concentrate on her blowjob, as Dave began sliding in and out of her, faster and faster. Madeline was breathing heavily, whimpering, and doing her best to keep Eric satisfied by stroking him with both hands.

"Oh, yes," she looked back at Dave. "There. Yes. Yes! YESSSS!"

Madeline was on fire. She felt her body melting as Dave fucked her, unrelenting, pounding her harder and harder.

Strangely, in that moment, Madeline experienced a sudden flash back to a much earlier time.

'The floor is lava,' she remembered shouting earnestly to her son, when he was a toddler, and they played in this very room. They had different furniture then, a plush, cushioned couch and matching chairs, but the furniture had been largely positioned the same way.

She would shout that, then she and Tommy would both scramble up onto the couch.

'Quick, get on the couch before you melt!'

She was scrambling then, out of her mind with horny desire, finding it strangely difficult to separate the two worlds. The floor WAS lava, and she had to get on the couch before she melted. She laughed deliriously as she scrambled up on top of the couch. On top of Eric!

Eric's hands where on her hips, guiding her, keeping her steady. Dave's cock had slipped out of her, but she already had Eric's cock in her hand. She guided him toward her entrance, sliding down onto his rod.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried, feeling the greater thickness of him stretch her, fill her. "Oh, God, that's so good!"

Madeline lowered her torso onto Eric's chest, her arms around his neck as he reclined on the sofa. She held him tight, while she fucked him.

Dave's hands were suddenly on her hips, a little down from Eric's, caressing her.

"Hmmmm?" She felt Eric's hands steady her hips, stopping her rocking motion. Then she felt the tip of Dave's cock pressed against her asshole.

"Ohhh," she cried, looking over her shoulder.

Madeline had never been brave enough to do anal with her husband. She feared it would hurt with him, he had such a large cock, and so she had never suggested it. She also didn't think Scott was into that sort of thing, and before this moment, didn't think she was, either. But Dave was steadily pushing his cock into Madeline's virgin asshole, forcing her open.

"Holy shit," she gasped, as the tip of his cock cleared her sphincter, and started pressing against the next muscle.

She held her body still, trying to relax her muscles and letting Dave do all the work. There was pain, from the stretching, but only a little. Far outweighing that pain were thousands of nerve endings, now tingling with pleasure from this entirely new sensation. Dave was stretching her open in a place she had never been stretched before.

He was well-lubricated, from her saliva and the juices that had been still slopping around in her pussy. Because of that, his passage was not difficult. He was gentle about it, sensing from her tightness and reaction that this was her first time. He proceeded slowly, inch by inch, giving her time to get used to him.

"There we go, girl," he breathed at last, once he was all the way in. "Good job."

Madeline could not speak. She could only gasp, as she had done each time Dave navigated a little further into her ass. Now she was stuffed. She felt so completely full, having a dick in both her pussy and her ass.

"Oh," she whispered, at last.

"My," this sounded more like a whimper.

"God," this last came out as a gasp.

Madeline moved forward a tiny bit. Slowly. Two cocks slid a small amount out of her, at the same time.

"Oh my God," she whispered again. She reversed direction, and experienced the mind-blowing sensation of both cocks sliding back into her. Two different cocks. Two different holes. This exquisite sensation spread from her core outward, and in its wake, she felt only depravity and lust.

She repeated the motion, bravely railing a little further this time.

"HOLY FUCK!" she screamed, clutching Eric's body, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Eric grinned at Dave, and Dave nodded back. Dave then pushed forward. Madeline felt the sensation of having her ass jammed full while she was slowly pushed off of Eric's cock.

"Ohh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

When she was just about to slide off the bald man's dick completely when Eric pushed her hips downward, reversing her direction. Now Madeline felt her pussy being stretched open to encompass Eric's thickness again. Simultaneously, Dave's cock was retreating from her ass. Two different movements, two different sensations.

"Oh my god, that's feels so good," Madeline cried with pleasure, actual tears in her eyes. "I've never felt anything like this before. Oh my God, so good. I love having two cocks inside of me."

Dave repeated the motion, pushing forward into her, filling her ass with his cock while simultaneously slipping her off of Eric's dick.

"Oh, yes," Madeline said, letting the two men do all the work, letting them see-saw her back and forth. "FUCK YES!"

Madeline was used to the fullness of them both now. Her eyes were closed tight, and her world was shrinking smaller and smaller. Soon her entire focus was on two points on her body: the entrance to her ass and the entrance to her pussy. Nothing else existed.

Still, that world was too big. There was too much sensation happening within her all at once. She became maniacally lost in the pleasure of first one cock sliding into her, filling her up, and then another. Alternately expanding, dilating, filling, emptying. The motion was constant as the two men railed her. First one, then the other, faster and faster.

"OH MY FUCK, YESSSSSSSS!"

Madeline imagined Scott walking in on her like this, watching her being savagely fucked in both holes. The thought both thrilled her and terrified her.

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCKS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!"

Both men were pumping her hard now, their body's slick with perspiration, as was hers. The leather seat was slick now, too, and they were collectively sliding all over the couch.

Madeline was crying steadily now. There was so much pleasure, it was overwhelming. She didn't know where to concentrate, couldn't concentrate.

In the end, she didn't have to focus anywhere. Her climax rippled through her, causing her body to suddenly shake and convulse. She couldn't tell them she was about to cum. Her mouth was opened in a silent "O".

Though she couldn't form words, her fingernails dug deep into Eric's chest. And then, all at once, Madeline shattered into a million fragments.

Both men kept pushing her back and forth between them, ignoring the sobbing wreck she had become. Dave was the next to reach climax. He pulled himself out of her fully, continuing to stroke his cock with his hand. Seconds later, he splattered warm cum all over her back.

Well, most of it hit her back. A large splurt hit the back seat cushion, making a loud 'splat' as it landed right next to her head.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Dave moaned, rubbing his cock all over her ass, smearing the jizz that still oozed from him.

'Oh, my new couch,' Madeline worried, eyeing the large sploosh of creamy, white cum in front of her. It was starting to ooze downward.

'Does cum stain leather?' she thought.

She laughed at the absurdity of her own question.

'Does it fucking matter,' she laughed at herself. She reached forward, scooped Dave's cum up on her fingers, and into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, licking her fingers clean.

Eric's hands shifted on her hips, moving her up and down. She realized he was still inside her. Still very hard, still in need of his own release. She and Dave had reached orgasm, but not Eric.

"Come on, baby," Madeline whispered to Eric. "Give me that cock. Let me feel you cum."

Eric growled like a beast, then rolled her onto her back. Madeline's first thought was all that cum Dave had just spluttered on her back. Shit! How was she going to clean all of this up? Perhaps breaking in the new leather couch had been a bad idea.

But those thoughts were quickly driven from her brain as Eric lifted her legs to his shoulders, and drove himself into her.

"OH MY -- FUCK!"

Eric pumped her. There was no other way to describe it. He simply pumped her pussy with his massive rod pounding her deeper and deeper into bliss with each powerful slam.

He started to lean forward, folding her in half. And the more he folded her, the deeper his cock pumped her. He leaned forward until her knees were up near her shoulders, her ankles over her head. He was pounding her brutally now, sinking his cock into her, deeper and faster.

"Oh my god, Eric, oh my god. Fuck that pussy! I'm yours, baby. You fucking own that pussy! Oh God, yes!!"

Madeline thought she might reach a third orgasm, but before she could quite get there, Eric pulled out and stroked his cock above her. He was going to do the same thing Dave had: jizz all over her body.

'Oh God, this is so fucking hot,' Madeline leaned up to watch.

He was savagely handsome, standing over her, furiously stroking his cock. Her eyes grew wide when the first stream gushed forth, hitting her square in the chest. His second spurt hit her neck, and she closed her eyes then, fearing the next one might blind her fully.

Madeline fell back onto the cushions, letting him finish. She felt more of him spew onto her belly and her thighs. Madeline sighed with contentment, rubbing his sperm all over her nipples and tits.

"Fuck, that was good," she sighed, reaching out to cuddle as he collapsed next to her on the couch. She lay with them both in her afterglow for a long, long while.

*****

Madeline was just starting to consider evicting them from the house, so she could get on with her errands -- and figuring out how to clean semen from leather. Before she mustered the will to do that, however, Eric rose to his feet. He reached down and effortlessly lifted her up in his arms.

As he carried her across the room, she put his arm around his neck. She looked back on Dave, who was still dozing on the couch.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Upstairs," he said, moving toward the staircase. "You haven't given me a tour of the house. Specifically, I haven't seen your bedroom."

Madeline hugged his neck tighter, then flicked her tongue in his ear. Softly she whispered, "I fucking love this!"

She'd probably have to give him a tour of the Master Bathroom's shower eventually, too. Both of them, actually. That thought already had her pussy dripping with anticipation.