All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 11'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
is this about a whore wife and clients

I feel for hubby.crazy wife who gone off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Torn

This kinda story always leaves me conflicted. Writing is solid. No real bad people just conflicting needs at different stages of their adult lives. Interesting to see where this goes. Keep the chapters coming baby!!

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chap 11

I can't believe there aren't any comments yet. I read this earlier, just had time now to post. This was FABULOUS! What a great pivot for Madeline!!! absolutely loved and didn't see this coming. ;0)

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Everyone

I find it interesting when readers comment about the "whore wife" (Madeline), and yet are seemingly accepting of the immoral, bastard husband (Scott). He was the first to wander from the relationship. He was the first to cheat. Let's be honest, it didn't take much to seduce him: a pretty blonde knelt at his feet and he immediately kissed his marital vows goodbye.

Torn, thank you! Huge compliment to me: I don't think any of these people are bad either. They just have needs that aren't being met. Rather than talk about those needs in a healthy way with their partners, they find their own escape. I suspect that's how most real affairs start, too. People who commit adultery are not bad, but what they are doing is most certainly wrong (by society's standards). The more they do it, however, the badder they become. I think before this is over, you're going to consider some of these actors to be truly vile -- and extremely bad. But my truth -- the space I'm writing from -- is that they aren't. They're just confused and lost.

Thanks, Vickitvohio!! I know, I couldn't believe it either. This series tends to draw a pretty hateful crowd! I was glad to have comments this AM. I like writing, but I like seeing the comments and feedback of readers more!

Stay horny, y'all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot...

... but reminded me a lot of your Hypnotherapy story. Still, interesting enough to actually keep me coming back to see where the characters go. Kudos for that.

Any hope for a scene with Scott and his secretary next?

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I was worried this might be too similar to the Hypnotherapy story, too!

Scott and his secretary? I don't know. Shelly isn't very big into sharing her new toy. But I'll see what I can do.

But first, Madeline needs to meet up with Shelly? Remember, they were going to get together after Madeline's session with Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wonder if Shellys going to feel threatened that there might be a new Queen Slut in town. Sure Maddie doesn't have an ounce of Shellys manipulative talents... for now. As always, can't wait for the next chapter

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 4 years ago
A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Ending

***LOOK, THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE, SO STOP READING IF YOU WANT TO MAINTAIN THE SURPRISE. This is the only warning you'll get***

I started really liking this series, and even favorited an early chapter. And often I don't like commenting on stories until I get to the end. I may see something I don't like early on, but I've learned to try letting the author resolve it in a way that addresses my concerns. Usually that happens. Usually.

So I've read up through Ch. 13, and feel like I have a pretty good feel on main character motivations up to this point.

Why am I commenting here in this chapter then? Simply, the author's comment in this chapter really ... bothered(?) me. Let me explain.

This story is a light bit of fluff. A stroke story without any really deep morals. It's all in fun and no real people are hurt. The author honestly does not overtly moralize or cast stones at the characters for their weaknesses. Well, except for this:

>I find it interesting when readers comment about the "whore wife" (Madeline), and

> yet are seemingly accepting of the immoral, bastard husband (Scott). He was the

> first to wander from the relationship. He was the first to cheat. Let's be honest, it

> didn't take much to seduce him: a pretty blonde knelt at his feet and he immediately

> kissed his marital vows goodbye.

This ... this quote is a no-no in my book. This tells me that the author is not honest with the characters or the story, or at least doesn't understand their own creation. The characters started in one way, but changed, and changed unequally. But not in the eyes of the author, which is odd, because it's their story; they should be paying attention here. This quote says Madeleine is equal to and would, in fact, be justified to cheat since her husband did it first. That's what I read.

Well, let's take a look at the replay and review this. Roll the tape, Johnny.

Madeline started the story overly moralistic, jealous and hates cheating. She actually conspires with her BFF, the town bicycle, to actually set up her husband in a compromising situation. As a note: these "fidelity tests" do nothing but prove you really hate the person you're setting up. She even conspires to withhold the only currency she has in the relationship, sex, to make her husband even more likely to cheat. (Don't give me the BS that housewives work hard. They do, but in this story, Maddy has more than enough free time. Scott's honey-do list is extensive so she's not overburdened with housework, he spends a ton of time with their only son so that's not on her either, and Maddy is described as out with Shelly all the time. At best, her housewife role is a part time job.) On top of that, Maddy has gained a significant amount of weight, with the author describing her as 180lb, which on almost any frame under 6 ft means Maddy has left herself go compared to her fit and trim husband. I'm not fat-shaming or saying BBW cannot be beautiful. That's not the intent here. It is objective that Maddy has physically changed. But curiously, the author has her dressing up in tight, revealing clothes, baring her midriff and basically behaving as if she were significantly more petite. So Maddy may be jealous, but it's no one's fault but her own that she's literally made herself unattractive.

Scott is described as the opposite in all respects. Happy, well-adjusted, faithful and the bread-winner. And for this, his wife decides to fuck with him.

Men who've had "relationship tests" pulled on them by a jealous SO all describe the significant betrayal they feel from being manipulated in such a way. It's a shitty thing to do in real life. Almost to the point that "Is that what you think of me? Then, fine, I will give you what you want." I've never, ever once heard a guy say "Jeez, I'm glad you did that, dear."

So, the hook for the story is set: fat, lazy cocktease sets uber-hot friend onto stud good-guy hubby. Cocktease machinates a way to get her friend's neglected hubby for herself.

Is Scott justified in what he does? In a just and moral world? No, there's never an excuse. But we're not in such a world, both in real life or in the story. And this would be much shorter and more boring story if we were. However, one can make arguments that Maddy created a self-fulfilling prophecy here, and that, if you squint a little and look at it in a certain way, that there are some pretty compelling arguments for Scott's infidelity. Maddy drove him to it.

But I look at the other side of the aisle. Maddy is simply shot with the author's Martian Slut Ray. She really has no justification to stray at all. Shelly describes Scott as the best lover ever, yet Maddy falls over herself for men which Sally states are inferior (of course much of this is a ruse on Sally's part). A stranger looks sideways at Maddy and without much prompting, she falls over herself to get his sperm somewhere. And there's no discretion. Singles, doubles whatever. Within minutes, Maddy is fucking a total stranger. And can't get enough of it.

If Scott's cheating was tough-sell, Maddy's is impossible. Scott at least keeps it in his pants except for Shelly (TBH, the office scene in Ch. 13 feels a bit forced and apropos of nothing; only happening to get Scott a threesome to match Maddy. Not sure where this came from, as the assistant was just introduced, and there wasn't significant heat between Scott and her to that point. And, as a professional (as Scott is portrayed) walking into my office to see two women going at it? No matter how hot they are, I'd be pretty pissed.). Comparatively, Maddy fucks almost anything with a Y-chromosome by this point in the story.

OK, OK. Back to the point. The author's comment really makes me wonder if they know their own story or characters, because based on the plot choices made, and the author's own description of the characters, yes, I can see a reason to let Scott off the hook for his infidelity. And yes, Maddy is a complete slut (she's not a whore, since she's not getting paid for it; whether that's better or worse, I'll let the reader judge).

So why did the author make the comment then? Does the author just not see the same story here? It's possible, and I must note that as a reader I've read all the parts (so far) in a short time so many details are fresh in my mind, where the author took years to write this and, for all of us, memory does fade over time.

I've said it many times, story writing is about digging a hole for your characters and then giving them the tools, but not instructions, on how to get themselves out. From my perspective, this story has Scott ankle deep, almost wondering how he got there while Maddy is next to him, six feet under already and digging deeper at a furious pace. I'm curious to see where this goes, and I will be looking forward to all chapters.

Please keep writing, this is meant constructively. But do understand that readers rely on the author to believe in their characters, no matter where they're fated to go. This seems to be drifting from that core promise of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is getting ridiculous now

I would love for Scott and Madeline to rekindle their marriage but that's hardly going to happen now. And I don't want that bitch Shelly to have him and win. But well... bleh. Looks like this story is going to disappoint even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This psycho psychotherapist is definitely on the way to losing his licence. Story's getting a bit stupid now.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Amazing. I'm cracking up!

And I love the discussion in the comments on this one. I agree with wall'o'text there, Maddy has been much more corrupted than Scott. It's interesting to me, thinking about the symmetry in this story, and where it breaks down. Scott was presented with honesty. He was shown that his wife was trying to manipulate him. He was given the truth, and allowed to make a choice to accept a secret affair, knowing his wife set it up, and knowing the secret was now between himself and Shelly and they were turning the tables on Maddy. He is in some sense more culpable than Maddy, at least at first, because he had much more information available and control over what he chose to do. But he had the knowledge she had tried to set him up to justify his choice.

Ch 7 on the other hand felt quite nerve-wracking to me because it felt like Shelley really pressured Maddy very differently, did not give her the truth, put her in a very high pressure situation, plied her with alcohol, got her alone with multiple unknown men in a way that felt potentially dangerous, felt like they all knew what their plan was while she did not. Of course she turned out to love it and ended up embracing that kind of thing by her own agency, and more power to her. But at that time, I was feeling like she was getting a significantly worse treatment than Scott. Of course, in a sense she was getting, not what he got, but what she had wanted him to get, what she had tried to set up for him. However, what she got was stronger even than that; she planned for Scott to not have all the information, yes, and she denied him sex beforehand just as Shelly had him do to her, but she envisioned things like tantalizing peaks and asking to apply sunscreen. She got much more pressure than that when Shelley turned the tables on her. If it had gone very badly, it would have felt unfair. But it turns out she loves it, and that creates a new kind of balance where both partners are actively cheating unaware of the other doing the same. This balance could continue episodically for as many scenarios as one might wish, until time comes to let them find out about each other and see where that goes.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Maddie is definitely getting more out of this than Scott .-.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...