All Comments on 'I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 12'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how long is this fanasy last

getting old,bring it too a head.there is consequences one way or another in your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ditto

Ditto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going...

Forget the people that want you to just wrap it up. You do you and keep them coming. This is a great series!!

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chapter 12

I agree the story should continue and have no problem attaching my name to my comments. lol I think its been a fabulous story so far. I've enjoyed seeing Madeline make mistakes with Shelley initially and now they've grown into larger ones. I love watching the corruption of her too. My only hope is that it isn't just a "slut switch" turned on in her. It's still early in her corruption so that there should be guilt and embarrassment still associated with some of her actions. My hope is she is drawn to her slut craving despite the inner guilt much like an addict. ;0) Knowing its wrong but helpless against the compulsion. lol guilt, desire and shame are a powerful cocktail ;0)

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor

My journal has at least 24 chapters outlined, so if you're chomping at the bit for an ending, come back in a few months. Sometimes I'll remove a chapter, if I feel like it no longer adds something to the story, but usually I add a chapter instead. This could go on for 30 or so chapters. Sorry to disappoint!!

Also, if you're expecting there to be harsh consequences, I encourage you to stop reading now. I won't give out spoilers, but I already know the "roast Madeline on the barbeque" crowd are going to be sorely disappointed!! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Women are whores.

The stupid thing is if confronted by Scott she would probably cry and apologize. But away from him she's reverted to animal form and keep on fucking the world.

This story is hot!!!! Her morality is fucked up, but that's why we read dirty stories. There aren't many dirty stories about saints, for example. We read about people doing things we wouldn't think of actually doing, in order to get a vicarious, safe, thrill.

Look at the book Tom Jones. He gets away with everything. Yet the book is a classic.

One thing bothers me. Shelly is fucking strange guys by the dozen without protection, and the percentage of people with STDs is high enough that she should have picked up something by now. It doesn't have to be HIV. A simple case of genital warts can make cancer in women and in men. Scary thing is it's more likely to kill a man.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

More fantastic work, and can't wait for more. I'm glad we're only halfway through. I'd also like to see some more of Maddies guilt, Shelley being super manipulative and Scott getting roped into her web but having too much fun to say no. Love your work Yesarub

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loving this so far

I usually prefer the chapters focus on Scott (I’m a man so maybe I’m bias for cheating husbands stories) but this was hot I’m looking forward to another 10 chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...