I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about to suggest we jump into the back seat, because the center console was getting in my way. Before I could suggest that, he reclined his seat. I laughed, because it's motorized. It reclines so slow. But while he was lowering back, I was scrambling over to get on top of him."

Madeline hadn't noticed, but subconsciously she had been pulling her dress up her thigh, inch by inch. She was enthralled by Shelly's story, and she felt moist at the juncture between her legs. She stabbed another forkful of vegetables while stroking the inside of her bare thighs.

"He had unbuttoned his shirt. There wasn't enough room to take all our clothes off, but we were quickly exposing the important parts. My breasts tickled across his chest as I started making out with him again. I was so fucking horny.

"He pulled my panties aside, and I slid back down onto his cock. I had an orgasm right away, just sliding down his pole. I had another one as we gave the shock absorbers a work-out. We fucked each other so hard, I worried the car alarms in the neighboring cars might go off. God, that car was rocking!

"I let him keep my panties as a momento, and went back to find you in the club. The whole thing couldn't have been more than 15 or 20 minutes, but it was the most mind-blowing sex I'd had since I was single."

"Wow," Madeline said, exhilarated. "Have you done that on other Girls' Nights?"

Shelly looked her square in the eye. "Every. Single. Time."

Madeline's eyes grew wide.

"Sometimes in the car. Sometimes in the restroom, mens or ladies. Sometimes just a dark, unlit area of the club. I think you even caught me giving some guy a blow job under the table -- oh wait, that was the first time I met Eric!"

"Yes, I remember," Madeline giggled.

"And see, I'm getting better at remembering their names, too."

"Gosh, I had no idea! You disappeared a lot, whenever we went out, but you always came home with me at night. No One Night Stands."

Shelly shrugged, finishing up her salad.

"I was getting what I needed at the club. There was no need to go home with the guy. Anyway, I found Nicholas Hines soon after that, when I first experienced some guilt over cheating on my husband. He really helped me.

"I also have a personal trainer who comes to the house one day a week. And let's just say the plumber does more pipe cleaning in my house than most others."

"Holy shit!" Madeline exclaimed. She was shocked, trying to process what her BFF was telling her. Shelly didn't just get it on Girls' Night. She was getting it every day of the week. By different guys!

'Peaking,' she thought to herself. 'Shelly and I, we're both peaking.'

That's why Scott was no longer interested in sex as much, she reasoned. He was past his prime. She had given him a weeks reprieve when this seduction game first started, wanting him to be super horned up and vulnerable to Shelly. Instead, he probably had been thankful that Madeline wasn't coming on to him every night. Perhaps the best way to save their marriage was to ration sex with him, maybe one or two times a week.

But how was Madeline going to be satisfied?

Faras had suddenly appeared, sitting comfortably in the seat next to her. His hand immediately returned to her lap. This time, however, he was touching bare skin. Madeline had pulled her dress up along her leg while Shelly was talking, and hadn't yet pulled it back down.

If he was surprised at the feel of her skin underneath his palm, he certainly gave no indication of it. Their eyes met, exchanging a shared secret, and then Faras said, "How was everything? Delicious?"

Both women looked at each other, nodding. Faras's fingertips curved down her inner thigh, caressing Madeline's soft, milky skin. Reflexively, Madeline opened her legs a little wider, encouraging his exploration.

"Excellent! And what shall we have for dessert?" Faras presented two dessert menu cards, placing one in front of both women.

As he spoke his hand crept further up Madeline's thigh. She felt with almost certainty he could feel the heat coming from her vagina now. If he kept going, his fingers would soon feel how wet her panties were.

"Oh, no, I just couldn't," Shelly began. "As it was, I really shouldn't have had those appetizers. They were amazing, but a girl has to keep her figure."

Shelly swept her hands slowly down her body, from her shoulder collarbone over the curve of her breasts and down over her tummy.

Faras's eyes may have been on Shelly, particular the fullness of her breasts on covered by the plunging V-neck of her open shirt. His hands, however, were on Madeline. His fingers brushed atop her mound, tracing the outline of her mons pubis. He squeezed the swollen lips between both fingers, measuring their thickness and sending a thrill up Madeline's spine.

"Now Shelly, you can't get any calories by looking," she was trying to make eye contact with her BFF, and express to her silently what was happening beneath the table. Shelly didn't notice. Instead, she looked half-heartedly at the menu.

Faras tugged Madeline's panties aside. His finger probed and explored her bare flesh. Madeline spread her knees wider apart. As if on queue, she felt a well-manicured finger dip inside her slit, swirling tentatively, then slide deeper inside her hole.

"Ohhhhhhh." Madeline moaned, then coughed. "Faras, is there anything you recommend?"

"Mmmmmm," Faras nodded, stirring his finger inside her. "The Chocolate Mousse is soft, silky smooth and delicious."

Madeline closed her eyes, feeling her excitement swell. Could he bring her to orgasm, right here at the table?

"The Creme Brulee is also quite good. The custard is a luscious vanilla cream, with a zest of orange. I scorch the custard right here at your table, with my own fingers."

Faras was driving his finger in and out of Madeline's pussy now. She heard his voice distantly, but understood the clear innuendo in his words. His fingers were now scorching the entrance to her vagina, alternately sliding into her pussy, then rubbing against her clit.

"Mmm, that's good. I mean, that sounds good."

"The Devil's Food Cake is layers upon layers of chocolate delight. It is a moist, thin cake with a silky chocolate frosting, six layers of each."

Madeline gripped the edge of the table, white-knuckled. She forced her breath to be steady, trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. She dropped her other hand to her lap, just as her orgasm started to swell. She gripped Faras's hand, driving his finger further inside her pussy. Her thighs clamped around his wrist, locking his hand in place, as she rocked onto him, back and forth. Madeline could feel herself cumming on the young waiter's finger, cumming on the seat of her chair.

"Oh, shit," she gasped softly.

"No, I don't think so," Shelly said, putting her menu down on the table. She seemed blissfully unaware that the brunette housewife just had an orgasm, only three feet away from her.

"Are you sure? They all sound so good," Madeline turned to Faras. "So, sooooooo good."

He smiled, bowing his head slightly.

"Very well," he said, taking the menus and getting to his feet. "I'll clear these plates and then ring up your check."

"Sorry, about that," Shelly apologized, after he left. "I just wasn't feeling that hungry."

"It's okay," Madeline shrugged.

"You should go get his phone number though," Shelly suggested. "Before we head out."

Madeline looked over at Faras, standing at his station. He was entering information in at a kiosk. She thought about what Shelly had told her earlier, that his name meant --

"Good gift," she said out loud, softly. Shelly heard her.

"Mmm-hmmm, he certainly was."

Madeline looked at her friend. Shelly was smiling wickedly.

"Watch my purse," Madeline told her. "I'll be right back."

She felt a little self-conscious walking across the dining area. Most of the lunch crowd patrons were dining outside on the patio, and Faras's section was mostly empty. Still, Madeline felt as if many eyes were upon her. She passed an older couple dining, and another of the wait staff carrying a tray of food to the patio. Before she reached the waiters kiosk, however, Faras had turned and was heading toward the kitchen.

Madeline hurried her pace. She didn't call out to him, for fear of drawing attention to herself, but she wanted to intercept him before he disappeared.

Faras suddenly swerved left, heading into a side hall rather than continuing toward the swinging kitchen doors. This hall contained entrances to the restrooms. Madeline turned the corner, just as the men's room door was swinging shut.

"Damn it," she muttered under her breath, drawing abruptly to a stop. What was she to do now? Just wait for him?

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, walking past the ladies room entrance and pushing the men's room door open. If there were any guys in here, other than Faras, she would simply look embarrassed and tell them she had read the sign wrong.

She didn't need to. There were no other men here, only the waiter. As she rounded the corner, she saw him standing near the wash basins. He was leaning back against the counter, his belt unbuckled and his pants already pulled halfway down his thigh.

At a glance, Madeline became aware that Faras was a strong and virile young man. His cock was sticking straight up, straining toward the ceiling, hard and fully erect. It was chocolatey brown, just like the rest of him, and he was stroking it slowly.

"Is Madam interested in some dessert after all?" he asked, adopting a playful French accent.

Madeline smiled, crossing the tiled floor.

"Madam is very much interested in dessert, but she's also hoping to get your phone number."

Faras looked down. Madeline followed his gaze. There was a napkin on the counter near him, and a pen nearby. A phone number was written on the napkin.

"Excellent," she said, slowly dropping to her knees in front of him. "Then let's see about this dessert."

Faras's cock seemed impossibly stiff. Madeline marveled at how the flow of blood to an otherwise limp, fleshy organ could make it swell and grow so incredibly hard. She wrapped her hands around the shaft, stroking him, then cooed softly.

"Ooooh, this is nice," she looked up into his eyes.

Holding his gaze, Madeline stuck her tongue out and licked up the full length of his shaft. It was a long, slow lick, from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," he rolled his head back and moaned to the ceiling. The acoustics of the small, tiled bathroom amplified the sound. Madeline smiled. She loved this ability to give a man so much pleasure that he would make such a sound.

Madeline kissed the tip of his cock. A small droplet of pre-cum clung to her upper lip. She smiled, then licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

Tilting her head to the side, she licked the soft, sensitive area beneath the cap. Faras's whole body twitched in response. Madeline held his cock adoringly, planting small, wet kisses on the shaft, slowly kissing her way back down to the base. Each kiss made a soft sucking sound that echoed in the room.

She repeated the motion, licking her way up his penis, letting her tongue glide slowly over the texture of him. She felt bumps under her tongue -- all the little side veins, trailing off from the main central one, each bulging with blood, making his cock hard and full.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, taking the tip of his manhood into her mouth, tasting him.

Madeline stroked the waiter's dick while sucking on him, causing his whole body to tense up like a coiled spring. She stuck her tongue out, swirling it around that sensitive underside, while sucking the bulbous tip past her lips, then further into her mouth. This elicited another groan from him.

She forced herself to go further down on him. Her eyes watered as she took him deeper and deeper down her throat. She held her gag reflex as long as she could. When she started to choke, Madeline came up off him sputtering.

"So big," she gasped. Great long strings of saliva and throat mucus clung to his cock, dribbling from her lips.

"No girl has ever done it like that before. On me." His voice was full of wonder, his breath short.

"Oh, honey, I'm going to show you a lot of things those college girls haven't."

Faras pushed his hips forward, inching his cock toward her mouth again.

"You like having my lips around your dick, don't you? You want to fuck my pretty little mouth?"

Faras fumbled with the straps of her dress, clumsily pulling them off her shoulders, and then did the same with her bra strap. He clearly wanted to see more of her. Madeline helped, pulling the top of her dress and bra down below her boobs.

"Mmmmmm," Faras said, looking down at her big tits. "Those are nice."

Madeline cupped them, lifting one to her mouth and licking at her nipple. Faras tweaked the other nipple between his fingers, pinching it. Madeline gasped.

She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out past her lower lip. Faras gripped his cock. He pushed the tip into her mouth, sliding himself over her tongue. He began thrusting his hips, holding her head while feeding his dick to her again and again. Madeline put her hands on his thighs, letting this young stud have his way with her.

"Ermf, glurk. Glurk. Nnh glurk, gluck, gluck, gluck," the sound of her face fucking echoed throughout the room. As before, the tiles seemed to amplify the sound, bouncing off the walls.

If Madeline had not been so caught up with lust, she might have recognized the sound now echoing in the room. It was the same sound she had heard this past Saturday, when she had called Shelly for an update. Had she been able to seduce her husband?

At the time, unbeknownst to her, Shelly was in a position very similar to the one Madeline was now in. Only Shelly had been poolside and was getting face fucked by Madeline's husband, Scott.

"Glurk, glurk, guck, gluck."

Madeline felt saliva dribble sloppily down onto her chest, ooze down between her breasts. Was she going to have Faras shoot his load there, jizzing all over her tits? Or was she going to take his cum in her mouth, swallowing his sweet load down her throat?

The latter, Madeline thought, as she started stroking his cock and sucking him into her mouth. She was bobbing her head faster now, feeling his body start to tense up. He was close! She gripped him more tightly, quickening her pace.

She heard the bathroom door open. Shit! Someone else was coming into the restroom!

Madeline's first instinct was to leap up, to run quickly into a nearby stall before whomever it was came around the corner. But Faras put his hands on her shoulder, holding her in place.

Footsteps came around the corner and paused. She didn't glance over, but rather continued at her task. She sucked on Faras's dick, bobbing her head up and down. The footsteps did not retreat, and they did not get closer.

'Very well,' Madeline thought. 'We have an audience.'

And so, she began a performance for both man. She twisted her hands around the waiter's long shaft, stroking him, while sucking on the top half of his dick. She slurped noisily, filling the room with that sound.

Faras moaned, his body stiffened.

"Mm-hmmmm," she told him, keeping her lips wrapped around his dick. "Mm-hmmm!"

She bobbed her head in his pole faster now, feeling his release building. His hips were starting to buck, thrusting to meet her mouth.

"Come on, baby," she told him. "Give me that cum."

Madeline just managed to get her lips wrapped back around him when he exploded.

"Unnnnnh," he groaned, unloading a thick stream of sperm into her mouth, followed by two more. "Unnnnmnnnhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Some of it dribbled on her chin, but Madeline kept most of him in her mouth. She moaned softly and swallowed.

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm!"

She still had her lips wrapped around the waiter's dick when the footsteps to her left continued to a vacant bathroom stall. The show was over.

Madeline stroked the waiter's cock gently, sucking on him -- coaxing every last drop from him. She then rose to her feet, pulling her bra and shoulder straps back into place. She wiped his jizz from her lips and chin, then licked it from her fingers.

"Thank you," she said, smacking her lips. "That was indeed a Good Gift."

Faras smiled shyly, then handed her the napkin with his phone number on it. Madeline took the napkin, folded it, then slid it under her bra strap.

She looked in the mirror a moment, was going to take another minute to wipe down her face, adjust her mussed up hair, but then thought, why bother? Shelly would surely know what just transpired anyway. She left the restroom heading back to her table.

"How was dessert?" Shelly asked, knowingly.

"Delicious," Madeline said, grabbing her wedding rings and purse from the table. "Ready to go?"

12