All Comments on 'I was a Teenage Wereslut'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 5 years ago
Another Winner

Wild from the start . Here's one from one of the best Writers on here .Thank you for another great story. 5 Star. Must read story .

Reddfox19Reddfox19about 5 years ago
Very intriguing

The story was very interesting however your language and sentence syntax leaves a lot to be desired. Proofread everything you write and think to ensure the correct point is conveyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

I don't mean to be crude, and I hope you will take this as a compliment. I was "prepared", and yet I still had to clean up after a particularly erotic scene in this story. The parts that simply fill in plot are extremely interesting, and the story as a whole had me trapped until I was finished. It was as if Nenya had captured me through the internet.

Amazing work! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"were" means man, not wolf

which makes her a man-slut, which, as we know, does not require her to be bitten by anything: she is simply a nymphomaniac

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I am thrilled at how well this story is doing. Some health issues forced a bit of a rushed ending and lack of proof reading. I am bopping between the next Sisterhood story and Hello Mr. Robinson as well as a few short stories. So many ideas so little time. I had no idea 'were' stood for man, though i was more focused on an odd version of lycanthrope, thank you for the correction! Keep commenting and voting and if you have any suggestions please drop me a line. I love hearing from you guys.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 5 years ago
Very ambitious

With nods to the original wolfman (Talbot family) and Underworld (Corvinus = Raven), and throwing in some Lovecraftian stuff at the end, rather than a Hellene Titan referred to more than once.

Well written, and while the MC embraces her affliction, she also isn't very likeable.

Thanks for sharing. 4* Slainté

kansaibboykansaibboyabout 5 years ago
Great story but....

Lost Boy, this is a great story! I saw you said that you rushed the end, and that led to a lack of proof reading, and unfortunately that was apparent in my read through... I would love to see this done again having been edited, as well as other stories for world building!

Great Story, just needed a little more time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your an artist

Again I stopped to read your material. As always its some of the best. Keep up the good work.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
Well that galloped along at a fair old pace

and moved off in a very different direction to what I expected.

A very good read.

TiahrTiahrabout 5 years ago
Good story!

I left four stars instead of the usual five I give your work because the proofreading was not up to your usual efforts and took me out of the story somewhat. Also, have you considered a list of characters or an FAQ. There are times I run across a familiar name and wrack my brain trying to piece it with another of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...