I Was Bored Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary moved to Ellen’s face and pulled out his very hard cock and offered it to Ellen. It was almost as fat as Stan’s and every bit as long. Ellen just cooed and began doing what she seems to do best! Gary’s big cock was being worshipped and he seemed to be enjoying her efforts tremendously.

Laura had managed to get the head of Stan’s cock in her mouth and was really working her tongue fast around it. Stan tensed and began to flood Laura’s mouth with cum. She swallowed as much as she could but the size of his cock made it difficult. More than a little ran down her chin and dropped onto her cute tits. One thing Ellen had told her was to keep sucking till everything was gone, and Laura did. When Stan’s cock dropped from her mouth, it was soft and very clean.

Stan was delighted. He picked Laura up and kissed her hard on the lips. Some of his own cum smeared his face when he broke away. Laura was breathless and flushed.

Stan then slid her skirt and panties off her little ass and easily carried her to the other bed. He put her down and began eating her with gusto. I thought I could eat pussy, but Stan was a master. His enthusiasm was the key. He appeared to be in love with Laura’s cunt. She began cumming almost immediately.

“Suck my cunt, you big bastard!” she yelled. “Eat that pussy. Put your tongue in me. Fuck me with your tongue!” she almost screamed. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face even deeper into her hot snatch. Stan seemed to thrive on Laura’s exhortations. He ate at the Y for quite some time.

Ellen and Mike had settled into a rhythm and were going like rabbits. Ellen continued to take as much of Gary’s cock as was humanly possible. She was amazing.

Mike continued to call Ellen all sorts of names as he held her hips and fucked her fast and hard. Then he tensed and began shooting into Ellen. This seemed to trigger Gary’s orgasm and Ellen began slurping and sucking hard to try to keep up. What a girl!

As that trio slowed down, they turned to watch Stan. He had moved up Laura’s torso and held his big cock at her entrance. Laura was as wet as she would ever be. Stan was a surprisingly patient lover as he rubbed his cock around Laura’s tight slit, getting her ready for the invasion that was to follow. Laura had her head up and was watching Stan’s cock flirt with her center.

Stan slowly, but surely pushed his cock into Laura. He must have been a bit longer than I because he had several inches left when he hit her cervix. Laura was in a sweat as Stan began to move in and out with long slow strokes. He gradually increased his speed and Laura was cumming again.

“Fuck my little cunt with that big cock!” she hollered. “Give it to me. Give it all to me you big son of a bitch! I want it all!”

I had been with her less than a day but I had decided that Laura really liked to swear during sex. She had an obvious effect on Stan as he went faster and harder. Soon Laura gave what sounded like a quiet scream. Stan’s balls were banging against her ass! I moved around to the side and saw that her stomach seemed to be rising and falling with Stan’s thrusts.

“Christ!” whispered Gary. “Stan is so far inside her he is making her stomach rise! Look at that!”

Laura and Stan had four spectators as they fucked with a fervor I have never seen. Laura was soaking wet with sweat as she held Stan’s back and wrapped her legs around him. Finally Stan stopped and held himself as far inside Laura as he could. There could be no doubt he was cumming.

I thought it was my imagination until Ellen voiced what I was thinking.

“Look at her stomach! Every time his cock pulses her stomach rises a little. He is filling her uterus up,” she gasped.

Laura was almost unconscious as Stan pulled his cock from her. He stood up and stepped back. Ellen dropped to her knees and quickly took him into her mouth. Stan looked down at her and then over at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Gary had regained his hard on and moved between Laura’s legs. I noticed that very little cum was leaking from her abused pussy. Stan deposited his load so far in her that her cervix was holding it in place! Gary pushed all the way in a single stroke. Laura groaned and her stomach began the bellows thing that Stan had started.

“Look!” called Gary. “I am doing it to that little pussy, too. These girls are something, aren’t they?”

Mike moved to Laura’s head and began slapping her with his cock. After seeing Gary and Stan in action, he no longer seemed prone to bragging about his equipment.

“Suck my cock, you little whore,” demanded Mike. He rubbed it all over Laura’s face, teasing her as she waited with her mouth open. “You little cock sucking slut, you will be swallowing my load soon enough.”

Mike was beginning to get on my nerves. The girls didn’t seem to mind the names. Ellen actually got hotter when he talked to her that way, but it was beginning to irritate me a little. He said it with such contempt and malice.

“Mike, I have to ask you to stop insulting these girls,” requested Stan. “They are being pretty damn nice to us and we should treat them with more respect. Bob’s wife is sucking my cock right now. Would you want me to call your wife names while she was blowing me?’ he asked. I don’t think you would, so let’s just stop. Laura is sucking your cock. She just blew me and let me fuck her senseless. I kinda like her!”

Mike looked at Stan and realized he was serious. Mike was about 50 pounds lighter than Stan and he sure didn’t want to antagonize him.

“Sure, Stan,” replied Mike. “I like these ladies, too. It just gets me off to call them names. I don’t mean anything by it.”

Ellen had revived Stan again. He pulled his cock from her mouth and led her to the empty bed. He had her lay down and spread her legs. He climbed between them and slowly inserted his cock. Mike had just fucked Ellen, but it had done little to prepare her for Stan’s sausage.

“Damn, Mike,” complained Stan. “You hardly stretched Ellen at all. She is almost as tight as Laura!”

It took less time than it had with Laura, however, for Stan to bottom out in Ellen. She was cumming again by the time he had taken a couple full strokes. He began hammering her cunt and she was trying to rise up to meet him. It wasn’t easy for her because he was a large man.

I looked over at Laura. Mike was just starting to cum. He pulled his cock out and shot all over Laura’s face. She held her mouth open, but he seemed intent on missing it. Her eyes looked glazed.

“Shit!” groaned Gary as he started filling Laura’s uterus beyond her capacity. I actually could see her stomach move with every pulse of his cock.

He gradually stopped pumping and withdrew his cock.

“That is the coolest thing to watch,” chuckled Gary. “I bet her waist is two inches more around it than it was before.”

Laura was covered in sweat and sperm. Her legs were spread wide and a small amount of cum trickled out of her engorged pussy.

“I never thought I would be fucked like that!” groaned Laura. “Those guys have some seriously big cocks. I feel like my belly is full. How much cum did they pump into me, anyway?”

By this time Stan and Ellen were thrashing around in rapture. Stan finished and flopped over next to Ellen.

“It is almost 9:00 already! We have been fucking these girls for a couple hours,” he laughed. “I have shot three loads and I am hungry and thirsty. Would you ladies like to get a drink and a snack?’ he asked.

Laura slowly sat up. “You can buy me a drink or two, but your goddamn big cock has filled me up so full, I won’t eat for a week, you bastard!”

Stan looked at her and saw she was smiling. “You have a deal! Drinks are on me!” laughed Stan.

Ellen went into the shower and Mike followed. He really had a thing for her. I could hear him in the shower with her, and she was laughing. That girl seemed to know how to handle Mike.

I brought Laura next door to my room and sat her down. I took my clothes off and started the water running. I went back and carried Laura in. She kissed me deeply. I kissed her back as I stepped into the shower. My cock was like a rock, but I knew Laura had just been through a lot, so I just held her close as I soaped her body.

“You really are nice, Bob, Laura confided. “You act so unconcerned. You told me I had to have sex with those guys and now I know why.”

I just kept washing her small frame as she talked.

“You wanted me to experience all this and I am so glad I did. Those boys are big, but they are pussycats,” she laughed. “Mike is an asshole. He reminds me of a cruder Charlie.”

I looked into her eyes and she smiled. I picked her up and impaled her on my cock. I stood under the water with Laura riding my cock. I slowly moved her up and down. She had a few small orgasms before I added more spunk to the already sizeable amount she carried inside her.

“Those guys have nice cocks, Bob, but you are the best!” Laura whispered in my ear. “I could have you in me forever it feels so good.” Her lips met mine and we kissed.

We were ready to go in plenty of time. We went to the next room and Ellen looked radiant. Sex really agreed with her. Mike was a little sullen but Gary and Stan were absolutely jovial. We went to a small bar and had some drinks and hotwings. Mike was not good company, but the rest of us were having fun.

When Mike left to visit the men’s room, Stan began to explain why Mike was so glum.

“Gary and I both had to tell Mike to treat Ellen better or we would have to toss him out,” he admitted. “We are both married men and love our wives. We would not treat these ladies with anything but respect. Mike seems to be an unhappy, sour individual. We won’t allow him to mistreat the girls. I thought you should know that,” he added.

“I appreciate that Stan,” I answered. “You are good guys and the girls really seem to be comfortable with you. It just seems to me that we should be happy and enjoying ourselves.”

“I sure am, Bob,” laughed Ellen. “Even Mike has a nice cock and when he isn’t scowling, he is a good fuck.”

Then Stan asked, “Bob, can Laura spend the night with us? She is so pretty and sexy. It would help take the pressure off Ellen, though she is holding up quite well.”

I began to decline Stan’s request. I thought Laura had been screwed to a frazzle already. “I don’t know if Laura can take much more,” I began.

“Bob, if you don’t mind, I would like to help Ellen tame these big studs,” interrupted Laura. Then she added, “That is if you can spare me. I know it is completely your decision and I will do what you say.”

“Bob, someday you will explain how you have two beautiful women at your beck and call like this,” insisted Gary. “You are the luckiest guy in the world!”

I laughed that one off, but it started me thinking. I was a long way from being bored. How did it change, and could anyone do it? I would have to think about that one tonight, alone.

“Thanks, Gary,” I responded. “For that remark, you can have Laura tonight, too. They make a nice team, don’t they? Enjoy them, but don’t make so much noise you keep me up all night, ok?”

I woke refreshed and content. I went over the situation in my mind.

My wife was in Dallas being used for sex to further the career of a pompous neighborhood asshole. He was going to offer her as the perc that closes a big deal for his firm. She sure was good bait! I could attest to that.

I had two wives of neighbors serving as my sluts with their husbands’ knowledge and approval, more or less. They had spent the night in the next room getting their brains fucked out by clients of mine. This would net me a damn good commission.

I found myself emotionally attached to these two women. The more they allowed me to control them, the more I was concerned for their safety and well being. It seems to flow both ways. These women were attractive, intelligent, and had become very sexual. I was also drawn to them as people and friends.

As I looked back on my life, I realized I had never been close to so many people, or to any one person, for that matter. I adored my wife. She is the sexiest, sweetest, most devoted woman I have ever met. I very much liked the two ladies that were next door ‘taking one for the team’. It seemed that I was beginning to be able to have relationships on many levels. I felt great.

I showered, dressed, and went out for some coffee and the Sunday paper. It was almost 7:00 when I got back to the room. I left the door ajar and read the paper as I waited for the girls’ return.

I heard them before I saw them. Gary and Stan escorted them to my door. Both women were carrying their clothes and smiling. Gary and Stan walked in with them. They kissed each of the girls and spanked them on the ass as they headed for my bathroom. I could see spunk running down their thighs as they disappeared into the bathroom laughing.

“Bob, we both want to thank you for a fantastic night,” Gary began. “I could never have imagined that one woman like that existed, let alone two. They are wonderful. I think Stan and I fell in love, for the night at least.”

Stan chimed in, “Laura is incredible! She is so small but so willing. Ellen is just plain lovely. We had a great night.”

“We like the way you care for them but allow them to be themselves, and especially be sexually open. It was a breath of fresh air,” added Gary.

“We got in this as a lark with Mike. We never dreamed you would bring such class women to this deal. We like the way you do business and you will be getting all of ours, with no strings,” stated Gary.

Again Stan had to comment, “We are a little ashamed of the pretense we used to get Ellen and Laura last night. Next time we won’t have that asshole Mike, if there ever is a next time. It is our hope that we can all get together from time to time and just enjoy the moment. We will not try to use our business for pussy any more, to put it bluntly,” said Stan

“Gentlemen, you have been gracious and good to the ladies and I appreciate it a great deal. There will be other times to enjoy their charms, if I have any input,” I allowed.

Then Gary glanced at the bathroom and spoke quietly. “The girls told us they are married, but not to you. You are some sort of guardian or master that forces and allows them admit their emotions and desires. They said your wife is beautiful and she is with Laura’s husband, trying to influence a client of his. They both said that if we had her, we might forget about them!”

I had to smile at this. I thought women were insecure and jealous of each other. These two seemed to admire Sue more than Sue would ever imagine.

“I don’t know what to say, guys. I think I will try to swing by with my wife, Laura, and Ellen. Then you will have the chance to judge for yourselves. I assure you that as much as you will like my wife, you will love these two as much,” I affirmed.

Stan was wringing my hand. His smile was as wide as his face.

“You are going to bring your wife, too! God, I wish I had whatever you have. I always get jealous if my wife talks to another man. I am going to rethink that! At this moment, I can honestly say I would love to have you fuck my wife. I never told a man that before and I may never say it again. You are some kind of man, Bob. Thanks,” concluded Stan.

Gary shook my hand and laughed. “I guess I will fuck Stan’s wife if that will make him happy. Seriously, I know just what he means and we sure hope we do see you and the girls, and your wife, sometime soon. You are alright!”

With that, they left the room. I made a mental note to try to make a road trip out here before too long. Sue would enjoy those two guys, and their big cocks.

I walked into the bathroom to find Ellen and Laura giggling and laughing like schoolgirls. They must have had a very good time. As I stood there and listened, the shower stopped and they both stepped out, drying their hair with towels.

“Ladies, if I weren’t already married to the love of my life, I would run off with either, or both of you. Gary and Stan told me you were like angels. I cannot remember all the kind things they told me, but I had to agree with them,” I said.

Next thing I knew, two naked women were at my side, kissing my cheek and rubbing their tits against me. Bored? Hardly!

12