All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Manicurist HATES You!!

You have me biting my nails, cuticles, lips and inside cheek when you end on cliff hangers like this. Please don't harm these folk, they've already endured. And shouldn't Hana & Nick be surprised with a pregnancy by now? I love this story, all of them. Please update soon. In the meantime, I'll make an appt for a mani.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
spectacular chapter

I just can not wait to see Joel come out of his shell and start to stand up for himself i hope the Kenji and Patti can help him to do so . I can not wait to see Andrew get his.

all and all an excellent chapter with a lot of plot building i can not wait for the next chapter

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

As you so eloquently show, hatred just never stops. But neither does love.

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
And so it begins...

Kal I really enjoyed this chapter. You are so awesome... the way you highlight the brokenness that lies at the root of hate is excellent. Too many times we respond to hate with hate and it only makes things worse in the end. Although hate and jealousy are such wasted emotions it is sad how people allow these feelings to grow until they damage the person as well as anyone who crosses their path.

I do hope Andrew sees the light before it is too late... and Lawrence is just too evil.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Never fail to please.........

Kala, I'm a fan of all your works the IWLYF series is my personal favorite. I enjoy the fact that you incorporated historical events as backdrop and used the sentiments of the country unravel a delightful tale. Although fictional the subject matter of hate is still very prevalent in all walks of our society.

Here is Florida and unarmed 16 y/o pleading for his life was fatally gun down by neighborhood watch captain. Uninformed outsiders looking in might immediately speculate that the youth was behaving suspiciously. To contrary, he was simply walking back from the convenience store talking on his phone to his friend. Based on all the early information his only crime was shot for being a black youth. The young man that shot him was never detained nor arrested you can imagine everyone is in a uproar over this tragic incidence.

Our society sheep mentality is to blame. We are supposedly a nation of free thinkers but yet we allow the media in all formats to continued portray of Blacks and other minority as dangerous, uneducated and the sole drain on the government resources. We should not be surprise when events of this nature happen. If change is to occur it will take all of us speaking out as one voice. Here in the US we have a long history of judging by skin coloring as oppose to character content. One day it may not be skin coloring but religious difference as a determinate than all those individuals that sat idle will wonder how this happen. Hate is hate it doesn't matter platform our vehicle it comes in.

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
The Perfect Storm

Amazing story, per usual, when I think it can't get better, it does. Well done Kal!

After Part one ended, the storm was over, and I looked up into the calm skies and thanked you for a wonderful story.

Now that Part two is here, the winds of change are beginning to swirl, and I realized I was standing in the eye of a hurricane! The respite is over as the eye's other side heads ever quicker towards me as the deafening sounds and fury of Part two awash over me again.

Thank you!

M1

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Andrew continues to be destructive. Breaking Joel's hand was an act of cowardice. It seems to the only way Andrew can feel important is to bully those he perceives as weak or inferior. I find it fasinating that he admires Kenji's calmness and on a deep level is attracted to Patricia. Why he has becomes so fixed on this couple is beyond me. The further I read this story... I am thinking how much more can this couple take?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Andrew is going to open up a can of whoop on himself and I can't wait. I want that professor to loose his job as well. So awesome!!!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Intrigued

Well, young lady. You did it again. I am intrigued by the continuation of this tale. It is AWESOME so far and I'm waiting on pins and needles to see what happens now. Love the new characters, even like the villians. Great job, Kal. Thanks for sharing this tale with us.

redone6566redone6566over 7 years ago
part 1

IWLYF part 1 where are you???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...