All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just wonderful!!!!!!

Kalamazoo, you are first author on this site to make me cry. Believe I had read a lot of stories off of this site, but your stories are the ones who bring out real emotion from me, especially this chapter. When Ralph past away, I was crying like a baby. Especially when Niko sitting with Ralph, that was the best part of this chapter. That emotions in that scene from each character was, I do not even have the words to explain it, it was that good. Your writing is great and you bring out emotions in your characters that never read before. Please do not ever stop writing because you truly have a gift. From a true fan. =)

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Intriguing

The plot of this story is getting so thick, you are going to need a heavy duty mixer to keep it stirring. I hope Hathaway gets his head handed to him on a silver platter.

It's a shame to lose a character, but it was handled well.

Thank you!

M1

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
this is gettting good

This is getting good.I cant wait 4 her teacher 2 get what coming 2 him an i Dont mean anything good either.I hope Lawerance will stop the whole idea of getting reveage thing out of his mind an live his life.andrew is jealous of what they(kenji and the crew) have.he wants real friends not fake.He wants someone the way kenji an pat have. Andrew wants to taste some choco (if u kno what i mean) but please dont let his taste Pat's choco. Let him find his own choco to try an dont let him get it in a bad way.let him understand what his father Said about he cant be mad at the jap.s or the jews or any1 else.some he fought with some he fought against but it was there job!But mainly what he s meaning s u cant be mad at some1 that didnt do anything to u no matter what color they r. Let Joel find a love that care 4 him the way pat does an more so he can get married an hav beauiful babies an everyone to be a big happy family.I hope an want Andrew 2 becom their friends but 4 a good reason not 4 a bad reason.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
RIP Ralph

good chapter hated to see Ralph die

Patricia better watch her back it looks like not only is prof. Hathaway out to get her but now this Becca is not liking her

Nice to see the Laurence is still a bastard can not wait till he gets his

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So incredibly sad...

I can't handle anymore. Ralph's death has moved me unlike anything I've read in quite some time. Sweet little Niko changing his name to Ralph, just sent me over the edge. Just keep writing, Kal...keep writing...

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago
Why Ralphy?

This was a emotionally draining chapter. I kept hoping Ralph would beat the odds. When he piss on himself, I knew he was gone. But what further sadden me was his son Lawrence. How could such a wonderful man create such an evil decrepit soul? It did not exscape my mind that this chapter hinted at dark things coming.

First there was Professer Hathaway. He set Patricia up. I think he alter the test. Furthermore when he slam the paper on to her desk, there was a hint of violence in his action. When the unkown student told her to be weary of Hathaway I felt chills go down my spine.

And oh Andrew.... he's a loose cannon. I feel that he is just waiting for his moment to strike out at the gang. I fear the most for Patricia because of the sexual component. Andrew has the making of a stalker. It won't belong before he puts his plan in action to find out where the Takedas' live.

Beth also turns out to be another complication. The twit is too dumb to realize Andrew was never hers for the taking. Andrew doesn't want her because she is a easy lay. She needs to take a page from Patricia and be a lady. Notwithstanding, I feel her to be a potential danger to Patricia. What won't she do to rub out a perceive rival.

As for Joel, please get him a lady asap. This love from a distant is bull crap. Put the poor boy out of his misery.

I just hope that the up and coming chapters are more light hearted. Right now I feel depress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Ralph is dead, I am so heart broken. Kal you made me tear up!! Andrew and that heifer and Becca are crazy. Becca Patricia ain't thinking Andrew and Andrew ain't really thinking about you. To Andrew you are a just a piece of tail. I want to Kenji to mention what's happening at school to Nick. It's about to get ugly!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
im upset

Im upset at you :(, you took away my Ralph, but i shall forgive you when the next chapter comes out. good job loved the update

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Poor Ralph!! But at least he died the way he wanted to and wasn't a burden on anyone as he thought he would be. He's also free of that psychotic son of his. Becca is crazy too and I wasn't expecting for Andrew to have a "thing" for Patricia. I hope that he isn't stupid enough t try anything. Great Update!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
This is one of the best series on Literotica

I sincerely love all your stories - you have an exceptional gift of storytelling. This one and the original are absolutely wonderful. I love hearing the current events to keep in pace with what is going on in the world around them.

Would you ever consider doing a story about the Lovings? I know they will come up, and the court decision will be one that will impact at least one couple in this storyline.

Thank you for the update, ***** as usual, & I look forward to any new stories that you have waiting in the wings.

QMS

visualwillvisualwillabout 12 years ago
I love this story

This story has made me laugh, cry, get angry and become amazed. Its very true to fact and seems so true to life. My only wish is that chapters came along more often, but I understand that life can get in the way.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This Is Why We Stay

Because of your gift. I'll forgive the mistakes if you take care ot Patricia and Kenji! And where's Hana's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I will miss Ralph

But I'm happy that he had "his family" in his life! They loved and adored him and he felt the same about all of them. Kala you had me doing the ugly cry with this chapter! Can we have some laughs in the next installment please?

You are truly getting better with your skills/gifts. Thanks for sharing!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

oh man Patricia is really not catching a break in this chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Have mercy!

Ralph's death is heart-wrenching. Now, something wicked is coming. Who knows what form it will take!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

I just finished reading this entire story up to the current chapter back-to-back! Can't get enough of it, it really is a wonderful piece of work... please go and get it published! Also, thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I know it must take a lot of effort, but keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks For the Chapter

You are the first author I seek when I come on this site because I know how timely you are with the updates! Can't wait to see what happens-I'm sure Becca is going to do the dumb-ass thing and try to hurt Patricia when she needs to check herself and her 'blowjob' man!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Damn, I wish these assholes would get a damn life! I will miss Ralph z lot! I hope nothing happens to Patricia, to any of the good guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...