All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 08'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

I wonder what Paul Mynt told the administration and how they will choose to handle the hostilities directed toward non-whites. I actually feel sorry for Becca. She is so desperate for someone to love her and has low self-esteem. She is ripe pickings for someone like Tyrone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm loving this story and can't wait for your next update. Now that Marji is free, maybe she can find a nice man like Paul :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

I waitrd a month for this update and I am willing to wait another month for the next chapter keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank you for the awesome update!! Your attention to detail, your amazing talent of storytelling is admirable. I've said it before: you're one of THE BEST WRITERS on this site. Thank you for the entertainment and your commitment.

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago
2 THUMBS UP!!!

This is the best chapter yet. I hardly know where to start. From the beginning to the end you had me holding breath. Oh Kala... you went strait gangsta. LOL.

Andrew Kelley is one spinless turd. When given the opportunity he runs likes a pussy. He couldn't even commit murder like a "man". Instead he walks up to Milt's car and shoots him in the head before he can react. Now that Andrew has stepped over that line there is no telling how far he will go. His click now knows he's a coward so he has something to prove.

Marji's cousin is one cool customer. The way he handle Hathaway was chilling.

As for Becca, ain't carma a bitch. Tyrone treats her like a common alley cat.

My respect for Kenji is boundless. He's a man he loves wife and children and is willing to protect them at all cost. When Andrew stikes and he will, he better pray for a speedy death.

And Dr. Paul Mynt, who is he and who did he call?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Andrew is a crazy and a murderer. I can't not wait for Andrew, Lawrence and the rest of those racist miscreants to die by the sword! Great update.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
wow great chapter but so much going on

first let me say i love this story to death it always brightens my day to see a chapter has pasted . I am glad the Kenji finally Put Andrew in his place and showed everyone just how much of a coward that Andrew is. It would figure it would take a gun to make Andrew feel brave i wonder how he is going to like jail when he gets caught and if they will have to carry him to old sparky . Ralph (to cute) did an excellent job by spotting and remembering seeing Andrew's car he seems like a great kid.

I am glad that Sally has a chance for happiness i hope her and will have a long and happy life . I am still hoping Lawrence gets his in the prison. Tyrone is a real piece of work he is going to ruin Becca's life and that girl is screwed up enough. she really does need to get away from him and the rest of that bunch .

I wonder if Ernie has truly turned over a new lease and if he did i think he should talk to Kenji and Joel. I am happy the Joel has found Penny and i hope they have a long and happy life together.

lastly let me say alleluia that Marji got rid of Micheal even though i think he got off way to easy. lastly let me also say i love the little bits of historical information that you mix in with your story thank you for post it and congratulations on getting part one publish I can not wait to own a copy .

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

Andrew gets bolder and bolder. I really hope that he gets taken care of before he hurts Kenji, Patricia, the kids or anyone else. I;m even starting to feel sorry for Becca-- even though she kind of got what she deserved after what she did. Excellent update and can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really the best story on the site!

I didn't realize you got Part 1 of this story published! Congratulations! I am going to purchase it as soon as I can. I love the love you portray between Patricia and Kenji - actually I would love my own Kenji... By the way, it's such a good idea that his character is teaching all of them martial arts, including the children. It makes you feel like they have some chance at protecting themselves, if the need arises.

I found it to be an interesting twist that Marji's cousin, Meyer, is a mobster - I couldn't help chuckling at finding you had snuck that little tidbit in with the information about the Havannah Conference. It informs that not all mobsters/gangsters of the time were Italian mafiosos, but came from a variety of nationalities, races, and backgrounds. Not to encourage the production of mobsters, but it also explains your portrayal of his calm and confident handling of the racist trash, Hathaway.

There are so many individual but interrelated great stories going within the whole story that the reader can't help but stay glued to this read! I wait with anticipation for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Congratulations on publishing Part 1 but don't take part 1 off of literotica just in case other people need to go back and review the stories and can't get them in stores. Also enjoyed this chapter alot of action hopefully Patricia kenji Joel and penny's relationships will grow stronger and healthier. And change niko's name back I like Ralph but find a different way to honor him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next chapter

How much longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clearing My Throat

Ok, I know you're busy, and congrats on publishing part one, but I'm fiending for Kenji and Kirei.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Fantastic update! I'll be glad when Andrew and Lawrence have been taken care of! So glad, Marji had someone to come to her rescue and send Michael's ass packing and in pain! I don't like Becca but I hope she can get rid of Tyrone!

AsgrlAsgrlabout 11 years ago

where is book 1?

i will buy it

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
book 1

Book one with publisher. It is in the editing stage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...