I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"No!" Patricia replied, "Do you?"

"No Kirei, when I say that I will love you forever that is what I mean." He said kissing her. "Wait here."

Patricia watched as Kenji slipped out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a plate filled with fresh fruit and a glass of water.

"I checked on Ralph and Marie on my way to the kitchen." Kenji said as he sat the plate of fruit and glass of water in the table by the bed. "It is time to care for you."

Patricia watched him undress and neatly lay his clothes over the chair of the vanity table. One of her favorite things watch the muscles of his ass flex as he moved, it was something that she never told him about, it was her little secret. It wasn't because she thought that he would stop, it was better because he wasn't aware that he was doing it.

When he turned to face her, his cock was hard and seemed to be pointing at her.

"Sit on the bed and lay back." Kenji told her as he approached her.

Patricia did as he asked and waited for him to reach her. When he did, he went to his knees, spread her legs open and began to lick at her careful to avoid her clit. Patricia moaned and then jerked moving her hips trying to get his tongue to touch her clit.

Kenji toyed with her until she began to beg and then he latched onto her and flicked his tongue over her clit until she cried out her release. In one fluid movement, he was buried deep inside of her pumping slowly in and out until Patricia came a second time. After her second orgasm, he allowed himself to release inside of her. After she rested, he made her drink the water and eat some of the fruit.

"You will need it." he told her when she objected.

Two hours later, Patricia was sleeping the sleep of the well sated and Kenji wasn't far behind. His last waking thought was the hope that he wouldn't have to hurt anyone.

*******************

Meyer Weiss got off the bus and looked around. The phone call from his cousin Marji had come as a surprise but not an unpleasant one. He had always liked Marji even though they hadn't spent much time together and he was several years older than she was.

The reason for the phone call startled him. She wanted to leave her husband but was too afraid to.

"Does he hurt you?" Meyer asked.

Her silence told him all that he needed to know but he sensed that there was more that she wasn't telling him.

"Can you keep safe until I get there?" he asked.

"Yes... I've stayed this long a few more weeks won't matter." she replied.

That conversation had been a few weeks ago and if she had said that she was in immediate danger he would have left Jersey immediately. Her only request had been that he come before the next phone bill came in. Meyer hated men like Marji's husband; they beat on defenseless women and children in order to feel like men. He had plans for Mr. Michael Hathaway, he was going to be taught a lesson that he would never forget.

First things first, he had to make sure that Marji was safe and then he would take care of her husband. Meyer caught a cab and went to the hotel that wasn't very far from where Marji lived. He hadn't given her an exact date of when he was coming and he hadn't called because he didn't know if her husband would be home. He did tell her to be ready to go at a moments notice and that she could stay with him and his family in Jersey until she decided what she wanted to do.

Meyer checked in but didn't unpack, he didn't expect to be in town for more than a day or two. He immediately left the room and went for a walk which took him past Marji's house. He didn't see the car in the driveway and decided to take a chance. If her husband was home, he would act as if he was at the wrong house. He rang the doorbell and waited for a few minutes before ringing it again.

Marji opened the door a moment later. Tears of surprise and relief came to her eyes; the phone bill had just arrived.

"Is he here?" Meyer asked.

"No, he just left for a meeting."

"Good, get your things and go to the hotel, the room number is 131. Stay inside and wait for me."

Meyer handed her the key to the room as he slipped inside.

Marji ran up the stairs, grabbed a bag that she had packed a month ago which also contained the money that she had saved over the years. She took the letter that she wrote as soon as Meyer told her that he was coming and put it on Michael's dresser. As she went down the stairs with her bag in her hand, she experienced a moment of doubt that she was doing the right thing.

The phone rang; she jumped and ran to answer it.

"Who is it?" Meyer asked.

"Michael, if I don't answer he'll come home."

"Good. Now get out of here and I'll see you later."

"Meyer..."

"Go on now, I shouldn't be too long."

Marji looked around the living room and left. Meyer would go to the bank with her tomorrow and get Michaels's names off her accounts and in effect leaving him penniless. How he survived would no longer be her concern.

*******************

Andrew hid behind the back of the store waiting for Milt to show up. He kept his hands in his pockets and gingerly touched the butt of the gun. He was about to commit cold-blooded murder but that wasn't what alarmed him, it was the fact that he was no longer nervous about it.

He heard Milt's car pull up beside his and realized that he hadn't thought about what to do with the car. He walked up to Milt's car, waited until the window was down and before Milt could register what was happening, there was a bullet in his head.

Andrew didn't take the time to check to see if Milt was dead, he jumped into his car and took off. As soon as he got home, he cleaned the gun and put it back in the box under the bed, his leadership for the moment was safe. He was vaguely aware that he had crossed a line that he couldn't recross. He was now a murderer but he decided that he could live with that especially if it made the others fall into line.

The enormity of what he had done didn't hit him until he cleaned the gun and put it away. Even then, there was no remorse but more of a feeling of shock that he had actually killed someone and that he had actually liked it. What he found was that it was now easier to think about the next one and the one after that.

The line had been crossed and there was no going back even if he wanted to.

*******************

Marji looked around the hotel room, sat on the bed and began to cry. They were tears of sadness, relief and anger at both her and Michael. Done crying, Marji went to the bathroom, washed her face and prayed that Meyer would keep his word and not kill Michael. As much as she hated him, she didn't want his death on her hands or her conscience and she didn't want it on Meyer's either. She sat back on the bed and began what seemed like an indeterminable wait.

*******************

Meyer sat in the darkening living room wondering if Hathaway was going to come home or if he was spending the night with one of the whores that he spent Marji's money on. He was about to give up when he heard the car that was bought with Marji's money pull up in front of the house. He didn't move as the front door opened and Michael came in. He listened as Michael walked through the house calling Marji names and demanding to know where supper was. In that moment, he was hard put not to kill the man.

He waited until Michael was in the kitchen before he moved from the corner. Slowly he made his way to the kitchen where Michel was cursing under his breath and making promises of an "ass whipping" for Marji.

"You will not touch her again." Meyer said from the kitchen doorway.

Michael turned, startled by the sound of a male voice in his home.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"Who I am doesn't matter but what you are and what you have done to my cousin does." Meyer said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What I do with my wife is none of your business." Michael said heatedly.

"Do you know what you are?" Meyer asked ignoring Michael's statement, "You are a coward of the worst kind. You pick on women because you aren't man enough to face another man. I will even go so far as to say that when it was time to sign up to help defend this country, you didn't. What did you do? Go to one of the civil service camps? Did you talk about how you were against violence?"

Michael didn't reply. He didn't owe this filthy Jew any explanations.

"I must have hit on the truth." Meyer said as he moved until he was standing right in front of Michael. "You are a racist dog and I now wish that I hadn't promised Marji that I wouldn't kill you."

Michael began to laugh, as far as he was concerned the bitch could leave as long as she didn't take her money with her.

"You can have her!" he said still laughing, "I don't give a fuck."

The laughter turned into a winded cry of pain when Meyer punched him in the stomach.

"It's not that simple." Meyer said. "I have papers that need to be signed.

"I'm not signing anything!" Michael said as he caught his breath.

"I think that you will," Meyer calmly replied as he hit Michael again. "You have been spending her money on whores and for the promotion of your cause. Sign the papers giving her money back to her and the papers that will transfer the ownership of the house back to Marji after which you will have twenty-four hours to vacate the premises."

In spite of his pain, Michael laughed while Meyer watched him not seeming to be disturbed by Michael's laughter. He took the folded forms from his pocket and laid them on the kitchen counter with a pen.

"Sign the papers." he said calmly.

"Fuck you and every Jew bastard that lives!" Michael snapped.

At the end of an hour, Meyer was leaving the house with every form signed but not before he issued a warning.

"The house will be watched; you have until tomorrow night to be gone. If you have any ideas about torching the place forget it because if you do I will find you and I will kill you. If you come back here, I will kill you. If anything happens to Marji or any one in our family, I will find and kill you. Do you understand?"

*******************

Michael watched Meyer walk away and then slowly got to his feet cradling his left hand that was broken in several places including the fingers. His face was caked with dried blood and his gut hurt from the repeated punches administered to him by Meyer. He stumbled upstairs undressing as best he could with one hand as he went and got into the shower. He cried out in pain as the hot water hit his bruised body and broken hand. He finished the shower, walked to the bed without drying off and laid down. He lay there for a long time trying to weigh his options and decided that maybe it was time to move on. He wasn't penniless; he had a few hundred dollars that would tide him over until he found something else.

He had been thinking about moving to South where the attitudes were more in line with his thinking but hadn't done it because of Marji. Since she was no longer an issue there was nothing else to hold him back. The group at the school could fend for themselves.

He dragged himself off the bed, got dressed and then began to pack He didn't see the letter from Marji until he went to his dresser to empty it. He looked at it, debated about opening it and then left it. He had no interest in reading anything that she had to say. He carried his suitcase down the stairs in his good hand cursing whenever he accidentally bumped the broken one reminding him that he needed to have it tended to before he left town.

He opened the front door expecting to see the car where he had left it.

"God damn mother fucking Jew son of a bitch!" he exclaimed when he saw that the car was gone. He turned to go back into the house when he caught a glimpse of a man standing in the shadows.

It was time to leave.

*******************

Marji jumped up when she heard the tap on the door.

"Marji it's me, let me in." Meyer whispered.

Marji opened the door and hugged him.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

"No," Meyer replied, "and he won't be hurting you again either. He'll be gone by tomorrow night."

"So he isn't dead?"

"No and I have a gift for you." Meyer replied and handed her the papers.

"What's this?

"The house is now in your name and his name will be off of your bank accounts as soon as you take these to the bank in the morning." Meyer said.

"He agreed to this?" Marji asked surprised.

"Yes and its best that you don't know why he agreed."

"I don't know what to say except thank you."

"You're welcome." Meyer replied. "You're not coming back with me are you?"

Marji hesitated, "No, I want to stay here but thank you for the offer."

"I thought as much but Marji; don't wait so long to call for help if you should need it again. The car is out front but I think that you should stay here tonight. I gave him twenty-four hours to get out. I'll go over tomorrow to make sure that he's gone before I take you home."

*******************

Michael called a cab and waited on the porch for it to arrive. He could see the man who was making no real effort to conceal himself watching him and hoped that he stayed where he was. The first stop would be the hospital, the second stop the train or bus station whichever was leaving first for the south. The fact that he knew no one in the south or that he had no real destination in mind didn't faze him in the least. It wouldn't be the first time that he started out like this nor was it likely to be the last.

As he waited for the cab, he concocted what he thought to be a believable story about the damage to his hand. The cab pulled up fifteen minutes after being called. Before he left the house for what would be the last time, Michael turned, looked at it and spit.

*******************

By the end of December 1946 Verdicts from the Nuremberg trials and the sentences were rendered and carried out. 'Faraway Hill' the first soap opera ever shown on a television network aired and ran for twelve weeks. On the eve of the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur, President Harry S. Truman cabled the British Prime Minister Clement Attlee endorsing the immigration of over 100,000 Jews into Palestine. George Adamski saw his first UFO hovering near Mount Palomar and began his career in urology. The brochure 'The Communist Infiltration of the United States' was released by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

President Truman ended all price controls because of the American shortage on meat. With no ceiling, the price of meat doubled but production increased. The "Doctors' trial" against twenty Nazi physicians and two administrators continue and will end in July of 1947. For the first time in history, the President of the United States will have his own private railroad car. The RCA Research Laboratories in Princeton, NJ the first demonstration of the color television was privately made.

The new Constitution of Japan, which included the renunciation of war, was made. The United Nations Organization admitted its first new members since 1945 with Afghanistan, Sweden and Iceland bringing its membership to 102, Coal miners across the United States (400,000) went on strike stopping production one month before winter began. 'The Best years of our lives' a movie about the return of American Veterans returning to civilian life after WWII made its premiere. In response to pressure of the Republican Party, EO#9086 was created-A six member temporary commission on Employee loyalty was created. In March of 1947, it would become EO# 9835.

Fidel Castro a 22-year-old law student made his first major speech denouncing Cuban President Ramon Grau; the 23rd Indian Division completed a mission that began two weeks before V - J Day. They sustained 407 dead, 808 wounded and 167 missing. Author Martin Gilbert described it as the "last Allied casualties" of WWII, UNICEF (the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund) was founded, 'It's a wonderful life' starring Jimmy Stewart was filmed, the Havana Conference- a summit of American organized crime bosses was held in Havana, Cuba at a hotel owned by Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky.

Gangster Bugsy Siegel opened the Pink Flamingo Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip.

President Harry Truman issued Presidential Proclamation 2714, which announced the official end of American hostilities of WWII.

*******************

Civil rights

After participating in the trial of two white men in Columbia, Tennessee, African-American Lawyer Thurgood Marshall was arrested by city police and narrowly escaped a lynch mob. President Harry S. Truman issued EO#9808 thus creating the sixteen-member Presidential Committee on Civil Rights. The Airport Homes Race Riots occurred when the Chicago Housing Authority attempted to move the families of two distinguished veterans into an all -white housing area in an attempt to desegregate.

The University of Tennessee's men's basketball team refused to continue a game against Pennsylvania's Duquesne University because they refused to bench its African-American player Chuck Cooper.

*******************

Sports

Notre Dame won the unofficial Championship of the 1946 football season, the Cleveland Browns won the first All-American Football Conference, the St. Louis Cardinals won against the Boston Red Sox 4-3 in the 1946 World Series, Gordie Howe made is National Hockey League Debut.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers