All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

As always worth the wait, this was a great update. It appears you are wrapping up the end to klan component an alowing the TaKeda men a chance to be father and son again. This was indeed a great series which I will miss but all things must come to an end, unless..............(Lol). I am looking forward to the conclusion or should I???

realisticendingsrealisticendingsalmost 12 years ago
A wife for Ernie?

I'm hoping that Isadora is for Ernie, people do bad things everyday, it takes a good person to admit they were wrong and beg forgiveness.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Why......

are you such a good writer? I am jealous!!!!

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent as always

first of all let me say you got me in trouble with the wife when i read about Lawrence i yelled yes it woke her and scared the hell out of her. oops

I am glad that Kenji and his dad are starting along the road to rebuild their relationship. I like that Ernie has made in roads to apologize for what he had done and hope he continues to make amends.

I can not wait for Andrew to get his oh by the way did i say great job on killing Lawrence. I hope that Becca finds a way to escape that asshole she is married to. I feel sorry for the girl she aint the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I am wonder what is going to be Ty's reaction to Lawrence death i imagine it is not going to be good . I just hope that Becca and her child survive it .

spectacular chapter Kala I can not wait for the next

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Even on Vacation

I watched for this chapter. You certainly did a masterful job. I was glad to see Lawrence get what he deserved. It won't be long for Andrew either. Happy Ernie is waking up, Becca perhaps is seeing the light...

Kenji and Pat are marvelous, especially the calmness during the search, and when the dish was broke. Her defense of Kenji was superb. Love Joel and Penny.

Isadora and a reformed Ernie? Nice.

Per usual great chapter!

Thank you

M1

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormalmost 12 years ago
so so good

Thank you for this long awaited and superb update. Such an entrancing story!

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago
Hell Yeah!!!

Lawrence finally got a close-up seat next to the devil. How fitting that he died in an out house. As for Jacob, my heart aches for him. I don't want him to die.

And poor Beth... She is living in hell with Tyrone. I wonder what Tyrone's going to do when he finds out his leader bit the dust.

Ernie better watch his back. Andrew is dangerous when cornered.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Great Job!!!!

I love your writings!!!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You!!

Finally! The brave racist dies a burning death in an outhouse, filthy pig. Next, let Malachi finish off Andrew. Becca? She can go back to her parents and raise her baby in peace but I'm wondering why the introduction of Isadora.

I suppose I'll just have to wait. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Still a great story!

If Ernie has feelings for Becca, maybe he could save her from Tyrone. And poor Isadora may be heading into trouble with Andrew's group. Lawrence's end was only justice. I wonder if the warden will be lenient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Man oh man!

Another 5 stars! Just such a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

There was almost no literotica in this chapter and it's generally not the main focus of this story, but I'm eager to read more. Please put your other stories on hold until this one is complete. It was a long wait from chapter 8 to chapter 9. :)

R1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG! FINALLY!

Mehn, I've been waiting for Jacob to kill that bastard! Good riddance! And I love the new twist with Isadora, yay IWLYF! LOL.

Kal, you are awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Other Series!

Kalamazoo, I'm loving your stories. Just want to know where is part one of this series? Are you going to place it on the site again? Please, please do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another classic update to think on....

I loving imagining that coward Lawrence beg when he got crisped! Jacob shouldn't feel bad at all for giving him what was coming to him. Their world is safer now without him there. Although I didn't like Becca much she doesn't deserve to be beaten and mistreated. Hope she and the baby get outta there ASAP. Maybe she can end up with Ernie in the end? Isadora seems like she will be a fresh breath of life in your story. Cant wait to see what else you dream up for Kenji, Patricia & Co. Its so fun having this little world of people inside your head to tell other people about.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Remember

you live by the same sword you die by. Vengence is swift and painful as it strikes unknowingly. Good read 5 of 5 always.o U

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Just found your stories

absolutely brilliant :))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 10

How much longer?

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
How long

I plan to submit it tonight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...