All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 10'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

Poor Jacob. He did'nt deserve for his life to end this way. If there is any shread of justice I hope the Warden and Ty get theirs. Becca may have learn her lesson too late. Ty just plain loco.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
superb chapter

excellent chapter as always

I hope that Kenji is not making a mistake that he and Patricia will regret.

I can not wait for Ty to get his i am glad that Becca got away from him. looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Supreb

You are killing me, I love your story.

JikiaJikiaalmost 12 years ago
ekkk

Thanks again I love Ur stories can't wait till the nxt chap ^^

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Looking forward

Shame about Jacob. Glad Becca is finally understanding the gravity of her actions and is coming to terms. Ty hopefully will be handled soon. Kenji and Joel are doing the right thing, but at what possible cost?

I am intrigued by Saul, will he follow through with his unspoken promise?

Warden Ellis needs to be on the other side of the bars too.

Thank you,

M1

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 12 years ago
Good update

Glad to see there was an update, and I realized I had missed reading the previous chapter, so that was doubly nice. Just wanted to point out that You changed Noah Jackson to Jonah Jackson. Speaking of I'm very intrigued with Isadora's history.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
History Lesson

Great chapter. I always thought history was boring, but this series has made it exciting for me. Great job, Kala.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Have said it before....

will say it again..............you are simply the best!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago
Bravo, Kala!!

I have loved this from the first sentence. I do hope that there will be more as I want to see these characters have their happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

As always...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I've Missed Them!!

I love your other stories, but this is the first of yours that I began reading so I've missed them. Thank you for the update. One suggestion? Be more descriptive of your characters. What does Lenny look like? Is Bella round and short with short wiry hair? Is Will long and lean or short and stocky? I'm not a writer and certainly not gifted, but I like appearances I guess. Anyway, you're awesome and thank you!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Great

update of one of my favorite writers. Keep us on our toes.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Again, I check the site everyday to see if you've updated! Keep up the excellent work! You are a fabulous author and I can't wait to buy all of your stories!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Great story!

Your writing has always been great and just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too long of a wait...

Not to sound harsh but I was starting to give up on waiting for another chapter. Really should focus on one story at a time.

And I think you're giving yourself extra work by putting in historical facts(?) that have little or no relevance to the story. I used to read them but now I just skip them since it's not really part of your storyline.

Other than that, I again enjoyed the story even though it wasn't really much literotica.

R1

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
too long of a wait

First, thank you reading and for taking the time to comment. Secondly, my mind does not allow me to do one story at a time. I have tried and it just doesn't work for me. I Have already started on the next chapter. I also think that I submit on s regulsr basis. It isn't months between submissions. Lastly, I don't view the historical facts as extra work or not as a part of yhe story. They are entering the Civil rights era and the historical facts coincide

Twith that. I also happen to love history.

Forgive any missspellings I am doing this from my phone. Thank you to you and everyone else who reads my stories

Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The wait

I don't mind the wait kal gives me something to look forward too also how long will it be before part one is published and where will we be able to get it from

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missing stories

Im a big fan of your work. I wanted to go back and read "I will love you forever" from the beginning. The first part of your story has disappeared from the site. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kalamazoo707

You are one of the most prolific and consistent writers on this site - and I appreciate it. There is almost always something to read from one or the other of your stories and I have absolutely no complaints. Also, and while I understand we each have different tastes, I happen to like the variety of stories you have going at once. Please keep sharing your excellent storytelling with us.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Thank you

It is an interesting story and I especially enjoy the history lessons. I was alive during many of those years but memory fades with time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...