I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kenji, come with me." she said and held out her hand.

Kenji took her hand and allowed her to lead him to their room at the far end of the house. Once inside, Patricia closed the door and led Kenji to the small bed in the corner of the room. She turned so that his knees were against the side of the bed and began to unbuckle his belt. When he tried to help her, she pushed his hands away and unzipped him.

Kenji took a sharp breath when he felt her hand go around his rapidly hardening cock. It had been far too long since they had made love in any form. Having to share their room with the children hadn't helped. Earlier that week they found out just how light of a sleeper was and hadn't tried again.

"Kirei..."

Patricia heard the combination of pain, misery and desire in his voice and wanted to kill Andrew Kelley herself. She stroked the length of him lightly and then unbuttoned his slacks allowing them to fall to the floor.

"Sit down and lie back." she commanded helping him by pushing on his chest.

Kenji wasted no time in complying and began to steel himself against coming too soon. Who knew when they would be alone again? As soon as he was in position, Patricia knelt, took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Instinctively, Kenji's hips thrust forward in an attempt to get her to take more of him into her mouth.

As she loved him, Kenji allowed the anger that he felt toward Andrew Kelley to be transformed into the love that he felt for the woman who was bringing him pleasure and for his family and friends. His thrusts into her mouth became firmer and faster but not hard. By the time he felt the first twinge of his pending orgasm, Andrew Kelley was forgotten.

"I love you Kirei!" he groaned as his seed filled her mouth.

Patricia knew that it wouldn't take long for Kenji to release so she took her time wanting him to last as long as possible. In spite of her best efforts, he came quickly. He had barely finished emptying when he yanked her up onto the bed and he was kneeling in front of her.

Her dress was pulled up past her hips and Kenji had her panties off. Without saying a word, he buried his face between her legs, parted her nether lips with his tongue and slipped it inside of her. He used the thumb of one hand to move her clit from side to side and then flicking it.

Patricia wanted to scream but couldn't. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face as Kenji removed his tongue from inside of her and latched onto her pounding clit. She bucked against his mouth urging him on. Kenji gave a long hard suck and then pressed his tongue against her and wiggled it. Patricia came with a sob and a moan that was muffled by the pillow covering her face.

Afterwards, Kenji gently removed the pillow and took her into his arms.

"Thank you Kirei." he said as he kissed her.

"You're welcome." Patricia replied. "Are you ready to talk to me now?" she asked.

"I will be fine." Kenji replied. "I was experiencing a period of self pity and self doubt and... hatred."

Patricia waited for him to finish.

"I keep thinking that if only Andrew Kelley would die our lives would be so much easier but Kirei, that isn't right. I don't want anyone to die so that our lives will be easier because there will always be someone to replace him whether we know them or not. Then when will the wishing for someone's death stop? When we were making love, the anger I felt for him became the love that I felt for you, our family and our friends. You do that for me."

Patricia breathed a sigh of relief. Her Kenji was back.

"I understand." she said. "I actually wanted to kill him myself. But Kenji, we'll get through this as we've gotten through everything else-together. I also know that you miss going to classes, we all do but at least we're not at a standstill thanks to Paul. And you're right; there will always be people like Andrew Kelley just as there will always be people like Abby, Nick and Ralph. All we can do is find those people and prepare our children for both kinds of people."

"You are right." Kenji replied pulling her closer and wishing that they didn't have to leave the room so soon.

They had just dozed off when there was a tap on the door.

"Mama? Grampa Nick is here." Ralph called in.

"Thank you Ralph, we'll be there in a minute." Patricia replied.

They took a minute to exchange a lingering kiss before getting out of bed. As they dressed, Patricia made a suggestion.

"Maybe we could talk to Joel and Penny about watching Ralph and Marie once a week or so."

"I think that is a good idea." Kenji replied. "I think that part of my melancholy is because I miss you even though you are here with me." he added.

"I miss you too." Patricia replied.

******

Everyone was waiting patiently in the living room when Kenji and Patricia got downstairs.

"What happened?" Patricia asked as she hugged her parents and then greeted everyone else.

"Dianne, why don't you and Eli take Ralph and Marie out back?" Will said phrasing it as a question when it was really a command.

"Ok." Dianne said as she took Marie's hand and left the room followed by the boys.

When they were gone, Nick took the floor.

"Will received a phone call this afternoon that concerns all of us. It seems that Lawrence Goodman is no longer a threat. He was killed two weeks ago by a fellow inmate."

The room was silent as he continued.

"The inmate who killed him was a black man and we believe him to be dead already but Will brought up an interesting point. Lawrence has a contact here and he could be every bit as dangerous as Lawrence was. In fact, we now believe that's who's been periodically watching our houses.

"Do you think that he knows about Lawrence?" Abby asked.

"We don't know." Will replied, "But we plan to find out. The next time he's at one of our homes, we'll confront him."

"What if he has a gun?" John asked. "You gonna just walk up to him and ask who he is?"

Will's silence told him that's exactly what he had planned on doing.

"I got a better idea." John said. "You never know when he gonna show up, is that right?"

"That's true." Nick replied.

"When was the last time you see him?"

"Three nights ago." Nick replied wondering where John was going with his questions.

"That would have been Monday if memory serves me." He turned to Will. "When you see him last?"

"Sunday... I'll be a son of a bitch! I get it...he should be at Nick's house tomorrow night!"

John smiled, "Yes sir and what we gonna do is this..."

Patricia listened to her father with pride and remembered something that Ralph had said about him.

"You're one hell of a strategist!"

A few minutes later, the plan was formed and Nick had moved on to the next subject. Andrew Kelley.

"We still have no proof that he killed Milton Vaughn so he remains a threat. I know that the four of you are missing school but it can't be helped. Paul will make sure that you get your assignments and when this is over, Kenji, Joel and Penny can make up any lab work. Paul will be calling you tomorrow to set up a time when he can come over and proctor your exams..."

"I am tired of this hiding." Kenji said suddenly.

"I understand but..."

"Forgive me Nick but I don't believe that you do. People like Andrew Kelley need to be faced and not hidden from. What happens when another one of his kind threatens us? Do we run and hide? I am returning to school."

"Kenji! We talked about this!" Patricia said.

"Kirei, as long as I hide, he won't act. He will never be held accountable for the murder of Milton unless he kills again."

"What are you suggesting?" Nick asked.

"I am suggesting that I go back to school. I don't believe that he will do anything in public. He is too much of a coward for that..."

"But he has friends who aren't!" Patricia yelled pulling away from him.

"Kirei, by hiding we are giving him too much power. It is time to end this."

"I'm with Patricia on this one." Penny said. "Why put yourself in danger? You know that he's looking for you."

All of the women sided with Patricia while none of the men said anything until the women had gone silent.

Hiroshi listened and watched Kenji with a father's pride. He wondered how he could have ever questioned his honor and integrity. His son was willing to die for his family. He felt a pang of remorse for his past actions and pushed them away. It was the past he reminded himself. What was important was that he and Kenji had reconciled and that Kenji and his family needed his help.

Nick hated to admit it but Kenji was right but he also agreed with Patricia and the other women.

"What if we were to have an agent go to classes with Kenji?" he asked.

"Then I'm going back to school too!" Patricia exclaimed.

"Kirei..."

"Patricia, listen to me." Nick said gently. "Your going to school would actually increase the odds that Andrew would try something. You said it yourself. While Andrew may not be willing to do some things, he has friends who will. All that he would need would be to catch you alone and he would have Kenji where he wants him. You can't go to school. The same goes for Penny and Joel."

"I'm going with him." Joel said his voice firm.

"Joel..." Penny started.

"Penny listen, most of my life I've been afraid and like Kenji, I'm tired of hiding. It's time to stand up and face these bastards. I'm not going to tell you that I'm not scared about what could happen because I am but we've got to start somewhere. I'm going back to school and you will stay with Patricia and the kids."

"Kenji think about this." Patricia begged.

"I have thought of little else." Kenji replied taking her hand in his. "And if you think about it, you'll know that I am right."

She did know but that didn't mean that she had to like it. She squared her shoulders, tightened her grip on his hands and looked at Nick.

"I'm trusting you to keep him safe."

"We will." Nick said to both Penny and Patricia.

He looked at the clock and wondered if Charles and Detective Briscoe were still up.

"It's late; I'll call Charles and Detective Briscoe in the morning." Nick said. "I'll call you after I talk to them. I know that you're scared but we'll keep them safe. I promise."

Before they left, Nick pulled John aside.

"I'll pick you up on the way home from the office. Why don't you bring Hattie with you? It's been a while since she and Hana really had a chance to visit."

"She would like that." John replied. "I bet she'll make one of her apple pies to bring along."

"Sounds good." Nick replied. "John? You are one hell of a strategist."

"Thank you." John replied and then hesitated. "You know, if someone would have said John Middleton, one day you gonna have a Japanese as a son-in law and white people as friends and family, I would have laughed and called them touched in the head. But here we are in the same house trying to keep our family safe. I want to thank you for taking care of my Patty when I was too stubborn to do it."

"John, you never stopped loving her and you did keep her safe. It just took you awhile to come around." Nick replied

"Still, I owe you my thanks." he insisted.

"It's been my pleasure." Nick replied offering his hand to John who took it and pulled him into a bear hug.

*********

Becca walked for what seemed like hours before she turned onto the street where her parents lived. Her feet and back hurt but she was almost there. She quickened her step hoping that they were home and that they would help her. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the living room lights on. Her fast walk became a trot that had her winded by the time she reached the front door.

Her hands shook as she rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. She heard her mother's heavy footsteps as she approached the door and opened it.

"Becca? What on earth? Where's Ty?" her mother asked looking around.

"I... I don't know." Becca replied. "Can I come in? I need help."

Her mother snapped out of her surprise and looked at Becca as if she was just seeing her.

"Oh my! Yes come in." she said holding out her hand.

A few minutes later, Becca was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of water while her parents watched.

"Robert, maybe we should call the doctor." her mother Millie said.

"Mom I'm fine, I just need a minute." Becca said.

"You said that you needed help." her father said, "what kind of help? Is it money?"

It was time for the hard part. She had to tell her parents everything if she expected any kind of help. They sat shocked as she told them about Andrew and the group that he ran and that she participated in and then moved on to Ty, how he treated her and the man who was supposed to come live with them.

"Becca!" her mother exclaimed.

"I know!" Becca said as tears ran down her face. "I was stupid and I know that you didn't teach me that way but... I thought that I loved Andrew and the things that I did were because of that. And Ty was a horrible mistake. I thought that he loved me but all he wanted was to find a place for his prison friend."

"What was he in for?" her father asked.

"Robbery among other things but he told me that he killed someone and got away with it."

Her parents looked at each other and then back at her.

"Who is this friend?" her father asked.

"I don't know, he never said what his name was only that he's coming sometime next week and that he's a part of some supremacist group. Mom, dad, I know that I married him and I know that I messed up but please don't make me go back to him. I'll do whatever you want, go wherever you say but not back to him."

"Robert..."

"Shush Millie. Becca, why didn't you come to us sooner?"

"I.... he... told me that you wouldn't believe me because I... I was the school slut." Becca said softly.

"I see and this baby, is it really his?" her father asked.

"Y..."

"Does it really matter?" Millie broke. "Becca is our daughter and that's our grandchild no matter who the father is. We never should have let her marry him and you know it! We both had a bad feeling about him and you even complained about some of the conversations that he had on the phone."

Robert Cartwright looked from his wife to his daughter before speaking.

"You're staying here for the time being until we get this cleared up but Becca; this had better not be a ploy to get out of a marriage because you don't like being married."

"Daddy it isn't! I swear it"

Her father gave her a long appraising look before he spoke next.

"I'm going to call the police and you're going to tell them everything that you know about this murder and this group and we'll go from there."

Becca cried tears of relief. It would have been well within their rights to send her back to Ty. Her mother moved to her side, put her arms around her, and began to rock her.

"It's alright." she crooned. "It's alright."

Thirty minutes later, a detective was at the door and sitting in the living room and Becca repeated the story about the murder and the supremacist group.

"Well, the group I can't do anything about unless they're doing something illegal and it doesn't sound like they are. The murder is another issue but the problem is this, you have no name, location or any other pertinent details."

"But he told me about it!" Becca protested.

"I'm not saying that I don't believe you." The detective said, "But you haven't given me anything to go on. For instance, when did this happen? Was it a male or a female?"

"I don't know!" Becca said frustrated. "He said that he only told me because no one would believe me and that I couldn't testify against him. But I think it happened in South Carolina where he's from."

The detective blew out a breath.

"The best that I can do is call down there but if he got away with it chances are either the body hasn't been found or no one is talking."

He left a few minutes later after promising to keep them updated. A few minutes after that, Becca was in the shower. She rubbed her large belly and vowed that Ty would never see the baby if she had anything to say about it. When she finally made it to bed, she was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

.

******

The meeting went longer than Ty thought it would. He was anxious to see what Becca was up to. He hadn't believed her when she said that she hadn't spoken to her friend. Finally, the meeting was over and he had to drag Otis away.

"I need to get home big guy." he said using the nickname that further endeared him to the big man.

"Sure thing!" Otis replied as he headed for the door.

On the way home, Ty realized that he was almost out of cigarettes and made Otis stop. By the time Ty got home, it was dark. He frowned when he didn't see the living room light on. On the way in to the house, he checked the mail smiling because Becca was finally learning that he was the only one to touch the mail.

He turned on the light, thought about calling to her but changed his mind when he saw the letter from the prison. In his haste to read it, he didn't notice that the name on the return address was different. He ripped the envelope open and began to read.

"Dear Brother Ty,

I hope that this letter finds you and your bride healthy and happy. It is with great sorrow that I inform you of the passing of our dear brother Lawrence two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I am unable to give the details of his passing but know that the murderer now burns in hell. This has been a most difficult time for us all and all we can do is mourn and continue in his work. I am certain that at this point in time that Brother Lawrence would have no objections if you were to visit his friends on his behalf. One more thing, there is a young man by the name of Saul who our dear brother took under his wing. He may show up on your doorstep and if he does, treat him with the utmost kindness and respect.

Brother Duke"

Ty read the letter several times not believing what he had just read. "Dead? How can he be dead?" he asked himself as tears began to flow down his face. He sat in the chair until morning completely forgetting about Becca. It occurred to him that he hadn't heard her going to the bathroom and that she was usually up long before now. He stood up, stretched and called for her.

"Becca! Get your lazy ass down here!"

When she didn't answer, he called again and went up the stairs checking the bathroom first and then the bedroom.

"What the fuck?" he muttered and then decided to check the room that Lawrence was supposed to use before he got upset. When he found that room empty, he knew that she could only have gone to one of two places and both of those places would be a long walk for someone in her condition, which meant someone had come to get her.

Enraged, Lawrence ran to the car, got in and drove to Susan's house not believing that she would go to her parents' home. As he drove, he thought about the ass whipping that she was going to get for leaving the house and for not being there in his time of need.

He pulled up in front of Susan's house, jumped out of the car and ran up to the door. He began banging on it not caring who was watching. Finally, the door cracked open.

"Help you?"

"Where is she?" Ty demanded.

"Who are you looking for?" an old woman asked.

"My wife, a pretty blonde who's pregnant."

"Ain't no one like that here, you got the wrong house." she replied and started to shut the door.

Ty held the door ajar with his hand.

"Listen you old bitch! I know she's here because she's friends with that cunt Susan who lives here, now send her out here!"

"I told you...."

"I'll take care of it gramma, thanks." Susan said from behind the old woman. "My grandmother told you the truth. Becca isn't here and if she were do you think I'd let her go home with you?"