All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 15'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
Loved the chapter

Alot going i wish Joel would give Ernie credit for at least trying. I can not wait until Isadora gets her law degree and gets justice for herself. And i wonder what transpired to make Noah the way he is and what happened to his family. Lastly i hope Andrew enjoys his time at the rock. can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Long

This story is being stretched out. You're making it last when it should have ended long ago. There is no reason to keep prolonging this. End it soon. I gave you a vote of one (1) because I am tired of the way you keep stretching this out. Sorry. I know your hordes of fans will blast me, but I'm being honest. They probably feel the same way. End it already.

To end on a good note, I really enjoy most of your stories.You are a talented writer.

Lanie Boston

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lanie

all you had to do was stop reading.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Thanks

Read it. Enjoyed it.Voted.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
too long

You know, I wasn't going to comment, but decided to. Idk, but I don't think that you have the right to tell me when my story should have ended or how long it should last. I agree with anon... stop reading it. This is a big site filled with stories that are much shorter than mine. I also don't think that you have the right to speak for other readers. By the way, do you write? I'm just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PART 1

I love your stories Kala! Where is Part One? Is it published? If so where can I buy it?

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Pleased

This chapter and story to long? Hardly. I was disappointed it ended. Well almost, because I do enjoy the mini history lessons. This wonderful creation is a novel. Novels can be lengthy. It is great to read this one over time and in chapter form. Of course part of me wants to flip to the back page and see what happens, but there is no back page. LOL

It is and always will be the authors prerogative and right to weave their tales as they deem fit. The reader has the right to read it, or not, and comment if allowed. The opinion expressed by this person (Lanie) is his/her opinion and should have ended with THAT opinion. The remark about others feeling the same way was and is ludicrous. I take offense to that statement. This person presumes too much.

I agree with the sentiments of others, "don't read it." But don't tell others how they think.

The opinion is noted, and i hope if you continue reading this (IMHO) beautiful historical drama filled romantic novel, your mind will change.

If not, stop reading it, and find something shorter to hold your attention.

Kal, another glorious entry, and I wish I could write that good.

5*****

Thank you,

M1

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I so love this story and these characters. You are an amazing writer!1

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Too long...

Consider yourself well and truly blasted!!!!!!! This series is like fine wine....it takes a while.

K I love you and all your stories.Keep on!!!!!!

P.s when do we get more vamps? LOL!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
Lanie Boston Lmao girl you should do comedy!!!

Here's the funny thing, it took you to get to the 15th Chapter of the second part of IWLUF2 to realize you think the story is too long and drawn out???? That was one of the most funny things this morning. Now I suggest you go and read one of those quick fuck stories that are readily available. Because I do believe if there were sections of those scenes written in this chapter A) it wouldn't of been to long for you and B) you wouldn't of given such a low and undeserved scores.

Personally as one that stalks your words as if they are air for me Kalamazoo can't wait for the next Chapter. Also I PRAY THAT YOU KEEP IT as that one other felt TOO LONG!!! Oh yeah as one of your other word stalkers asked when are you coming out with more of the Supernatural stories. Anything is fine with me but, I understand life gets in the way.

AriesPantherAriesPantherover 11 years ago
Lanie

I don't normally publically comment. I just enjoy or not and vote. But I do have a few PROBLEMS with this series.

I Can't get enough

I have to wait which is really just my lack of patience

How you've made me cry laugh and think

The fact that you've educated me on things I didn't know I wanted to know

How you've made me grateful I was born when I was in a country much less prejudice than the one you've portrayed

I know this is fiction but I can see how many would have had to deal with situations similar to what you've describe. And I Know I would have been lynched and Classed as an uppity N....a

THANK YOU So Much for your Stories they transport me to another time, world, Life if only for a short Time.

Then I fall back into the Normal life of Mother, Daughter, Worker

Thanks for Making The Majority Happy. Another 5*****s

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love your stories

These are amazing. I absolutely love the length and the history lesson. Every time I see your name, I clear out a portion of my day just to read it. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Supreb

I love your work, waiting for you to published your stories. Please keep on writing this story, I receive a complete history lesson and a storyline that most authors would kill to write. As for "Lanie" would you just ride off into the sunset , go read Samuel X stories and you will find his stories are short and quick. His stories are bad for the mind and soul. Thank you L. Higgins

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 11 years ago
once again, amazing

Love this update (just like I knew I would). It would be great to meet a guy like Kenji, although I don't know if I'm as strong as Patricia...

This is one of the most amazing series I've ever read. Love all of it!

5 stars.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I have run out of compliments for you! You just blow my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahhhhh!

Thank you! Thank you! And thank you!

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Thanks for the update.

leomissezleomissezover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Honestly, reading your stories is the highlight of my day. I am always so excited to see new stories uploaded from you.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!

You are amazing. I've read IWLYF 1 and now 2. There are many characters and I forget their place in the story sometimes. When you have a chance, can you update us on the list of characters and how they fit into the story? I have particularly forgotten about Charles, Briscoe, and Paul. I have read all of your stories and I get them mixed up sometimes.

I love to guess what's going to happen next but I really love to just let the writer do their thing and follow along. You have not disappointed yet. Everything you've done so far needs to be published. If they were, I would definitely buy them just to have as part of my wide range book collection.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
I had to comment again

I am sorry I did not read the comments before I commented (I usually do). I just had to say something about what Lanie Boston said. Clearly you are already aware that you are in the .00000000001% minority; meaning that 99.99999999999% of the people disagree with you. I actually know that at some point, the story will end but I don't want it to end. That is the sign of a brilliant writer. If you do not like it then take the advice of all the others. I will happily read as many chapters as she posts and when, when it is published, I will happily buy the novel and enjoy it again.

I like the fact that Kal had to comment and everyone had her back. True fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...