All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 16'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
Another excellent chapter

i loved this chapter glad that Kenji, Joel, and Penny have graduated. Nice to see Nick and Hanna are married. It is nice that Kenji is going to be able to stay in California and ti is to bad Joel and Penny have to move.

I can not wait to see what happens with Ernie, Saul, Maeve and Isadora. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

A bit slower than expected so I'm glad about that. As always, thank u for sharing your gifts freely.

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 11 years ago
Loved It

As usually, time periods are my ish!!! Question: I thought after the difficulty with Marie's pregnancy that Kenji was not going to be down for another baby? I thought this surely would have been cause for a fight between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah!

This is my favourite story. How old are Kenji & Patricia? (you mentioned she'd be too old to have a baby after med school, how long is she planning to take?)

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Again!!!!

Great chapter again. I love your gift. I too wonder about Patricia's age. Still, keep doing your "thang".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

You are amazing, supreb writer. I notice that "Ethan" was removed, will this story be available in paperback on "Amazon. Thank you Bain

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Just The Right Note

Fantastic chapter. I especially loved Andrew suffering. For so long he cloaked himself in superiority. Now he is seeing what his possibility could have been had not let hate dominmate his life. Every day he wakes up he reminded of what he has lost. There is no home cook meals or the smiling faces of his parents as he accepts his diploma from med school. Now his only grasp of the future is escaping from prison. I have a feeling end of his life won't be so pretty.

As for Saul, he continues to impress me with his quiet dignity. I love that he has thurst for knowledge and is open-minded to accepting people as they are.

Nick ana Hana are so sweet. I feel sorry for him as it relates to his family.

And Pat and Kenji have evolved so much fron star-cross lovers to true adults. I can't wait to se what the future holds for them and their children.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Fanfreakingtastic!!!

I am so sad Joel and Penny left for New York!! You have separated the four musketeers and I am heart broken. Kenji is the man and loves him some Patricia. I am so glad Saul is finding the courage to do what is right. Andrew still has learned his lesson or has he let go completely of all the hate. Kenji didn't kill you before but come after him or his wife and children you will die!!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 11 years ago
I love your stories

I have been lax about comments lately. Please know that I check your page for updates on an almost daily basis. I just hate the fact that I found you after you had taken down part 1 of this series. Could you privately email me where I could find part 1 to purchase? mikothebaby@yahoo.com I love all of your stories. You just have the ability to get me so wrapped up in the worlds that you creat. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sad to see "The Melting Pot" separated if only temporarily, but this was an superb addition to this story. Looking forward to finding out more about Isadora, Mr. Jackson and Saul. Also Ernie, Maeve and Byron (Isadora's brother). Plus what Negro organization has Harry and the other black men joined because they are getting a little antsy?

I know you had complaints about the length of some of your other stories but for me, I would love to see up to at least when Marie becomes a teenage girl. I want to see how Kenji and Ralph are going to handle that. But as always this is your tale and I'm along for as long as you intend on spinning it.

Let us know please when Ethan and IWLYF Pt1 goes on sale. Thanks also for the history lessons and the work you put in researching. Take care of you.

Anjel54

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Excellent

I have come to enjoy the historical facts that you include at the end of each submission. They have really added context for the events of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Sometimes it takes a bad situation to happen in order for us to see what a mess we have made of our lives. Saul realized that his own anger caused the death of his father, while Andrew recognized that to continue to be angry at Kenji would only cause him greater heartache.

Your characters are so real, I like some others are sorry that we werre not able to read the first part. Could you please either re-post or make it available on Amazon, I would love to read the start of Kenji and Pat.

Keep on writing , because I will keep on reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...