All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 18'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
same as always

another spectacular chapter of my favorite story I cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous chapter as usual.

Mai is really really getting on my nerves. I feel sympathy for her situation but her bad decisions are seriously eroding it. Shit happens to everybody in diverse ways but we don't all choose to become horrible, conniving.... Words fail me. She needs a major attitude adjustment.

I'm glad John is ok. Even though it's not realistic, please don't kill off anymore of the g☺☺d guys. Ralph dying was enough. Can we have the next chapter up in like a couple of days? Pretty please...=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

~Hypechic~

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

I really hate Mai, Kenji doesn't want you and he never will. It's like 7-up Kenji's feelings for Mai, never had never will!! The woman is psychotic with narcissistic tendencies. Could make Mai the victim of a hate crime? No one would miss her not even her father. HEll I doubt if her father loves her. Great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor Kenjiro!

Always being chased and pursued by someone, male or female Lololol.

I'm wondering if Harry isn't part of the origins of the Panther group but I guess the time is too early for that. This story is still in the 50's right?

Anyway, give us more insight to who's holding Shotaro's heart. I'm thinking its a sister.

As always, thank you for freely sharing your gifts with us!!

fluerfluerabout 11 years ago
Will there ever be peace?

Urgh... Mai is nerve racking. Kenji don't won't her and still she persist. That heffa is trouble.

JikiaJikiaabout 11 years ago

tsk tsk mai is so pitiful i hope that she and shotaro have happiness

irish_crazeirish_crazeabout 11 years ago
Oh Mai

She is persistent isn't she? LOL...I see no point in anyone getting riled up by her. It's obvious that the author has made the point to show that Kenji and Patty are devoted to each other, so we don't even get a good kind of tricky situation that Patty could walk in on. So, it seems a little moot for this character to try and do anything. I believe it's just another character that we get introduced to, and see her evolution good or bad. Let's face it Kenji and Patty are like the weirdly perfect couple and never get mad at each other, so this outside force ain't gonna make that happen. Anyhoo, sidenote: little Marie is going to give that family some serious grief, and surprisingly if this story goes that far..I can't wait.

SashavonbobnbonSashavonbobnbonabout 11 years ago
FREE MAI!

So I'm the only one that's Team Mai? Ok, let me explain: I don't want her to come between Kenji and Patricia, I just want her to have the freedom she really wants. Mai as a character is exploding with deep development potential. An Asian woman who struggles to become self realized in this time period? I have to say this chapter got me hooked on her. She's a powerful woman trapped by severe racism and sexism. I hope we see her evolve into someone great. :)

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaabout 11 years ago
Keeps getting better!

As I read, and get a feel that things are settling down, you bring it again, and again! Great installment Kal. I can't wait for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mai is Crazy As Hell

That's how it is though. A person doesn't have to do anything to make someone obsessive. Great installment as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Warden Ellis

You have Warden Ellis in the early 1950's as a republican. Just to point out a minor historical point, most of the Southern white racists in the 1950's were democrats not republicans and most Southern blacks who were able to register to vote were republicans (though among northern blacks who had benefited more from FDR's policies things were more mixed). The change in southern voter registration and voting patterns only started in the 1960's, mostly in the 1964 election. Just look at the 1952 and 1956 presidential election maps and compare it to the 1968 and 1972 maps. Otherwise, love the story and the way you handle societal attitudes in the 40's and 50's.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
ellis

I noted the error in the next chapter...Thanks

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellabout 11 years ago
I dont like me mai .

I don't like Mai but I feel sorry for her and the situation she's in. But she needs to find her somebody else. BTW Kal I love all your stories. I was kinda lost reading this story at first. But I was wondering were can I find part 1??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...