All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 20'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
Unbelievable

I can not fathom just how great this chapter is and I can not wait to read more I hope that Florrie and her mom will be ok. I am glad that Keji, Dai and Hanna are US citizens and I hope that Hiro will be able to become one. So much going on to comment on all of it.

flowerbloomflowerbloomalmost 11 years ago
Supreb

Excellent!!!!!

fluerflueralmost 11 years ago

Perfection. This story just keeps getting better.

theirdretheirdrealmost 11 years ago
Love It

Even though i didn't like Mai she deserves to be happy. What her father did to her was wrong.Iwish Mai had found out that Vera was the one spying on her. Poor Florrie and her mom. I hope Harry get out of the gang. And Isadora need to tell someone what happen to her. A very good chapter.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30almost 11 years ago
Ugh!!!

Florrie and her mom deserve better! Mai may be a pain in the butt, but she deserves better, as well. I love your stories! I get too wrapped up in the characters, though. I find myself wanting to slap some of them, and console the others! Can't wait for more!

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 11 years ago

I Believe it is first time I have comment on this story. You are very powerful author. Your stories rock. This story is one of favorite story to read. I check this website once a week for update. On a side note WHEN WILL BLOOD BY BOUND book 9 be release. I love that you are pair JM/BW together. Poor Mai I feel for girl.....not!!!! Saul is the man. I hope he gets Isa. I HATE CLIFFHANGER.....HATE CLIFFHANGER THEM. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellalmost 11 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I love this chapter. And I was crying when I read this chapter. You always making me cry. Lol can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work. And 5stars as always!! ツ

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
It had to be Ruthie, Florrie's momma on the phone.

Please don't let Michael kill his wife and child they Ruthie and Florrie deserve a better life. In watching Kenji in his interactions with his family Florrie saw how a real man treats his family. I am so happy that Abby opened up about who she really his and that she loved Ralph. I miss Ralph!! I almost felt bad for Mai but she was evil that I just can't empathize. At least she realized how wrong she was and that on one was to blame for her stupidity but her.

Ani let her down and Vera really wasn't her friend but Mai was neither of those things to them. Vera deserves to be at the receiving end of karmic justice because selling hr friend out for an apartment and phone was bogus. Ani and Mai's father is a peace of work and I hope that he receives some bad juju for using his daughters as if they were property.

Was Isadore raped by that man? Saul is a good man give him a chance Isadore. I just love Kenji and Patricia they are a phenomenal couple!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

Two examples of an evil perpetrated by men on the women in their care. Mai's father is no better than Florrie's father. Oh boy, does that ever make me feel sick. It's 50 years later and we have come so far in some ways, but not in others we still have a long way to go.

Will there be more about Mai?

Iluv2rdIluv2rdalmost 11 years ago
damn! Damn! DAMN!

This is like the season finale of your favorite TV show. This could be a drama filled weekly DRAMA. Am I the only one that feels like these people are real. Your writing brings these characters to life and make a person feel for them.

I know you have a lot going on in your personal life and I am happy that you do what you do here. Keep up the good work and please update as soon as you can. May God Bless your talent.

HateItHateItalmost 11 years ago
My comments will be deleted.

Great job. Fantastic story. Prolific writing. Dynamic attention to details. Great job. Awesome. Would say I loved it, but to much conflict. Congrats Kalamazoo 707, no more bad critiques.

70lbs70lbsalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

I am actually feeling breathless. Your stories take me to a whole different world where your characters and the things that happen to them feel like reality. Your characters and the situations they find themselves in are so true to life. Every single one of them is multi-dimensional, I am often surprised at how much sympathy/empathy I feel for characters which were formerly portrayed as "evil". Poor poor Mai. I appreciate an earlier commenters point about the wrongs perpretrated by men on the women in their care. Poor Abby, wanting to help but not being able to. Wow. Kala all of your stories rock but this, part one and two, is a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing.

JikiaJikiaalmost 11 years ago
congrats <3

omg i cant believe that ive been reading this story for 2 yrs im in love keep up the good wrk im on the edge of my seat :)

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutalmost 11 years ago
Yes It Is!

Just like waiting for the end of your favorite drama tv show!! I feel so bad for Mai. She should've ran and she should've realized sooner that she would have to save herself. Ani though is far from an innocent! She needs to get her head out of the sand, being obedient to someone else's detriment or your own is horrible! LOVE THIS STORY!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

I so love this series it's like sweep weeks every time I read your update! You continuously raise the bar excellence. Currently you have several mini stories rolled into one. Although we are on a erotic website, "I am like forget the sex scene more story!" Each saga if it stood alone would be wonderful, together it overkill. I and your growing legions of fans all love it!! I am so happy you graced us with your talent, update soon please.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
So sorry

I have just finished IWLYF PT 2 Ch 20. It has been 10 months and I fear it will never be finished. That is too bad! You have created a lovely cast of characters. Please even if you are tired, write a final epilogue. I know Lit is free, however we have invested time as well. Your writing continues to improve. Most errors are simply typos that your editor or Donalde should easily spot. It is too hard for an author to spot, since your eye " only sees what it expects to." I am sorry to read that you are getting anonymous hate mail. I intend to drop you an e-mail. Look for it.

Lydia121101Lydia121101over 8 years ago
Ever gonna finish please?

Would love to see this story go on!! Been a long time since the last chapter..are you ever going to complete it? Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story.....just incomplete.

See your profile says you may return to writing....is their a chance you'll finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW. I did not realise how long ago you had written this amazing story of love hatred racism spell binding emotional anticipation interwoven with obviously well researched history.

This story has a long way to go to get to conclusion. So much potential left and I am sure you are the ONLY one capable.

This could easily be written for a long TV series that would have modern America and the world hanging on for the next enthralling episode.

I implore you to complete this wonderful drama.

Obviously the sex would have to be carefully censored so as not to loose the deep emotional loves involved.

Well done to you Kalamazoo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to know... Are you still alive and well?

Not being a love story reader there is just so much potential for a continuous ongoing story for a movie series.

I suspect this story may have rubbed on too many truths of history and you may have been shut down like Ertha Kit at a Tea Party on this story.

Being White South African growing up in Rhodesia I was never racist and love my black Malawian wife dearly.

I hope you can pickup where this incredible story left off.

Please let us all have the satisfaction of conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Golly can y’all believe it’s been almost 10 years since this chapter? This story is so beautiful and update i found part one and it is worth every penny I’d love to have this part 2 completed and printed plus the cover art of part one is so gorgeous. Reading part one made me cry quite a few times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES