I Won The Lottery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soon lost in lust, but I maintained a loose grip on reality studying the youthful, lustful, passion of the girl beneath me. My fantasy had come true!

We fucked long, long minutes, me, changing up the rhythm from time to time, making her delirious with fast-paced thrusts, bringing her down with slow concentrated stabs, only to drive her delirious once more. Eventually, Pamela came with the same passion she had had earlier.

Her fingernails sank into my shoulders and I made a mental note to talk to her about such things.

I had had a long day and I did not want to scare Pamela with the animal lust it would take for me to come again. The animal lust and behavior my wife hated.

She lay breathing hard. As I pulled out of her, pushing myself up, she was smiling, thoroughly pleased it seemed.

"Now, how about we re-shower, together this time." I suggested and she willingly agreed. "Don't rush but hustle a bit are you will feel something run down your leg."

She clapped her right hand over her pussy, giggling as I followed behind her smacking her lightly on her butt.

"Let me in here first for a moment." She said, stepping over into the tub and squatting. She adjusted the water temperature and began to scrub her pussy.

"How do you know to do that?" I queried.

"Do what?"

"We make love, you're technically a virgin and you know how to clean yourself afterwards?" I asked quizzically.

Pamela laughed. "We ladies have our periods. Blood, semen, causes the same problem I suppose. Though I can tell you I love the thought and reality of your semen in me!"

"Well, I'll be damn!" I said with an astonished tone. "Nature is a wonderful thing. But I must tell you, you, a woman, doing that is the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

Pamela laughed again.

I joined her in the shower and we washed and cuddled for the longest time enjoying each other. Afterwards, I dressed, watching with much delight as Pamela stepped into white laced panties and put on a, above the knee, see-through sleeping gown.

We moved to the kitchen.

I am not a drinker. It had not come up in our earlier discussions.

Pamela opened a bag of chips and asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her a Coke would be fine. She asked if a Pepsi would do for now. She assured me she would buy Cokes. She opened a bottle of beer for herself.

"I did not think to ask you if you drink alcohol. I don't." I said. "Don't smoke either."

"I hate smoke. You did not smell like a smoker. It would have been a major problem. I have one or two beers occasionally." She responded with concern in her tone. "Maybe a mixed drink at a party or wine with dinner. I have never been drunk and I can quit if you like."

"Don't be silly." I rallied. "You do what you've always done."

Another 30 minutes and I told her it was time for me to leave. She appeared to be saddened but told me she would look forward to my call. I wondered if she was consciously reminding me of our 24-hour notice agreement.

Opening the door, I turned to kiss her goodbye. A tender goodbye kiss became quite passionate and I let the door shut taking her into my arms.

I suppose, the shower and us having refreshments and talking must have revived me. I felt the firmness in my pants.

Breaking our kiss, I took her hand and pulled her towards the bedroom. Reaching the bed, I pulled her past me in a catapult sling type motion towards the bed. Her knees hit first and she bounced to her back. She hastily removed her panties as she watched me undress from the waist down.

I don't know what she was expecting but I knew what I desired and I clambered onto the bed dropping my head between her legs, putting my face to her bare pussy. I slipped my hands under her buttocks.

"Oh geezzzzzz! I've dreamed of this moment." She chirped in a surprised tone.

Moments later, continuous her moans were music to my ears as I explored and taunted her thin-lipped pussy. She placed her feet on my shoulders and with my peripheral vision I could tell she was looking down at me.

"It feels so good Jim! Right there! No! Don't move!"

"Don't be so impatient." I quickly chastised.

I lifted her ass and taunted her hole with my tongue for a few moments before pushing it into her. I was beyond caring if there was any cum that might still be seeping from her.

I calmed myself, moving leisurely between lapping at her pussy, fluttering my tongue over and around her clit and tongue fucking her.

"You're driving me insane!" She muttered. "I don't want you ever to stop!"

Long, long minutes I enjoyed her pussy, the pleasant smell of the soap and her female scent.

I was soon overcome with the desire to be inside of her. It took mere moments of concentrating my tongue on her clit to bring her to orgasm. Her body stilled momentarily and an animal growl grew deep inside of her soon to exit her opened wide, oval shaped mouth.

"Come up! I need it inside of me!" She begged.

Her desire was my sentiment exactly. I moved up but while doing so I maneuvered her chest down. I reached inside her thighs and as gently as I could muster pushed her legs apart. She cooperated. Holding myself above her with one hand, I gripped my cock with the other and probed down between her legs.

Pamela's ass lifted and pushed, I suppose, when I touched her hole. I slipped easily into her and began to shove into her with determination. She shoved back, cocking her ass up.

"I love your gorgeous ass!" I whispered with labored breath.

"And I love your rock hard cock." She returned, gathering her arms under her pushing up on her elbows. "Agg fuck it's big! Don't stop! Do it hard! Harder!"

It took no more than two minutes. The thought of my belly riding her buttocks drove me insane. I was not interested in a leisurely fuck enjoying her pussy. My interest was to own her pussy by filling it with my cum.

"OOhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!"

Spent once more, I gently kissed her back, then, pulled out of her and maneuvered downwards to lustfully kiss her buttocks, nibbling on them softly.

She reached behind her with her left hand to stroke my head and back.

"You can learn a lot from a man during intimacy." Pamela said. "Hey, easy on my butt Mister! As I was saying, you are more interested in my ass than you are my perky little tits. And you're obsessed with my pussy. Tell me I'm wrong?"

"Wrong about what?" I teased. It got me a light slap on my shoulder. "If I told you how much I adored your ass, you would just torture me with it, swishing it this way and that way all the time, driving me insane. And your pussy! That is a real tight little, priceless treasure"

She rolled off the bed heading towards the bathroom. She lifted her gown and rocked her bare ass in an overly pronounced fashion. "You mean like this!"

Leaving the door open, she sat down on the toilet and beamed a smile in my direction.

"Listen." She said, as she began to pee. I could hear the very slight sound of water splashing.

"You little vixen. I should turn you over my knee!" I threatened, leaving the bed. "You little tease!"

"Look! Look! It's getting hard again!" She teased pointing at my crotch. "And I am not a tease. I put out!"

I shook my head at her, smiling at her humor.

"Hand me my panties crazy man." She asked. "I'm not going to wash quite yet. Think about your cum soiling my panties as you drive."

I jumped into the shower long enough to wash my crotch and remove her scent from my body. I peeked out around the curtain a number of times finally seeing her step into her panties.

With a tender kiss of goodbye I made it out of the apartment. My body and mind felt the exhilaration of total satisfaction.

"You don't have to do that Pam." I said five days later, during a lengthy session of foreplay on her bed as the sun turned the sky a deep purple, the curtains having been left open. The top bedding that had earlier been neatly folded at the bottom of the bed now lay in the floor.

I had spent long minutes suckling at her perky breasts, finding her nipples to be quite sensitive, she moaning and giggling and pushing my head away from them teasingly. I kissed and nibbled on her buttocks running my tongue up the crack of her ass as it clinched tight.

Now, Pamela had the domed head of my cock in her small mouth. She sucked for a brief few moments.

"I want to just a little." She replied taking a breath. "The fact that you are not requiring me do it makes me want to do it for you, I suppose. Plus, I want to experience everything. Getting experience on the job you might say! I don't suppose that your wife does this for you?"

"When we were first married but she quickly decided she didn't like it." I answered as she took my cock into her mouth again.

"But I bet she likes you eating her pussy." Pam spit me out to remark.

"Yes, she does." I replied. "Did anybody ever tell you you're a very quiet person?"

At the teasing comment, she gripped the head of my cock lightly between her teeth and tugged at it as she growled.

"Now, you can leave marks there. They'll never be noticed."

She continued to suck, experimenting with taking more of my shaft into her mouth. And, gagging a lot!

"You want to quit torturing yourself and continue your education on your knees?"

"Yes sir, professor." She chirped. "Thought you would never asked."

As usual, I was in awe of the perfection of Pam's youthful body and flirty spirit as we maneuvered into position. I told her to grab a couple of pillows for her head and I guided her hips, spreading her stance, to position her. I leaned back to look at her pussy in such an erotic stance. She wiggled her ass teasingly, looking back at me.

"I'm going to touch you there." I informed her, not wanting to surprise her making her jump. I lightly stroked her cotton like pussy with the middle finger of my right hand. She felt wet enough.

I placed my cock to her young treasure hole and pushed tenderly. She pushed back, before:

"Stop a moment!" She appealed. "I can do this! I can do this. Okay. A little more."

Very slowly I continued to push into her. Then deep.

"Wait!"

"Wait for what sugar? You've got it all."

"Have I? Thank heavens!" She said with relief in her tone.

"I'll go nice and slow until you tell me otherwise." I assured her.

With my hands on her hips, I began to push lightly against her ass, not withdrawing my cock more than an inch or so.

"Wow. That is beginning to feel quite nice." She breathed. "UUuuuuuu. That's good. Pull out a little more. Oh yeah. A little more and a little faster."

I was soon pulling a good three quarters of my cock from her, returning it deep into her.

Her face was now in the pillows as she moaned and stifled her grunts of pleasure – I hoped.

After long minutes and a significant increase in rhythm, Pamela must have sensed my intense arousal.

"Are you going to come?" She moaned.

"I haven't eaten your pussy yet." I returned, not really knowing what to do to satisfy her if I came.

"Don't worry about me!" She insisted. "Let yourself go."

I let myself go and started hammering against her well-proportioned ample ass, thrusting my cock deep into her pussy........... her treasure, while watching the erotic action.

"Did you ever think about letting your hair grow?" I queried in labored breath "

"What?" She exclaimed in her own labored breath, probably more labored taking my cock than from being aroused.

"The hair between your legs? Have you ever thought about letting it grow back?" I explained.

"Later my dearest!" She chastised. "Just think about filling my pussy right now."

"That's exactly what I'm doing." I returned. "Your pussy, your treasure hole trimmed in beautiful red fur. AAAaagggggggggg!"

In orgasm I shoved my cock deep into her, holding it deep, feeling my cock jerking. I continued to stroke into her slowly letting my cock wither.

"It will scratch your face and irritate the hell out of me for about a month, but I get the impression that is what you want. I've been meaning to bring it up." She said arching her back, pushing her ass against me, keeping me deep.

I remained inside of her for a long minute. "Now young lady what are we going to do about you?"

"You just stay where you are and I'll show you." She replied, maneuvering away from me, propping her two pillows up against the headboard, turning to lounge against them, spreading her thighs wide, her knees high. "I bet you're going to like this?"

"You are so bad! Magnificently bad." I said, watching her right hand drop between her legs, her middle finger extended. She touched her clit.

"You have got me terribly aroused." She said seductively smiling at me. "You like what you see?"

"Oh yea!"

She breathed a sigh and closed her eyes continuing to finger her clit.

"Ahh sugar babe. Don't blink! You can't miss this." She said, reaching with both hands to pull her vagina open. From the pinkish hole, my milky white semen began to seep out of her pussy. The nectar from a peach! I was mesmerized as I sat back on my haunches staring.

She looked down also. A good amount of semen leaked from her, a small bit dropping onto the sheets. She placed her finger to her hole soaking her finger in cum, bringing it back to her clit.

Again, she closed her eyes and began concentrating on her clit.

I began to stroke my firming up cock

I watched her lips, mouth and teeth perform a variety of erotic displays as she pleasured herself. Soon, her breathing and moaning told me she was getting close. Her eyes popped open and she stared stone-faced at me as the orgasm swept through her and she huffed and puffed as her body shook.

As the orgasm released her, I moved towards her and she scooted down enveloping me with her legs and reaching for my cock. She placed it and I pushed inside of her, deep. My cum making a very good lubricant.

She sighed a pleasure of contentment as I began to pump into her with a moderate rhythm. She matched my rhythm.

"Mercy! I am so happy we do not have to use a condom." She said.

"Me too sugar." I assured her. "You're just full of surprises."

"You have time for me to cook you dinner?" She queried. "You'll be impressed. My mother taught me well."

"I do."

I was indeed duly impressed.

12