All Comments on 'Ibiza'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
justanarsejustanarseover 8 years ago
Kind of a silly story

Studying martial arts does not make you stronger. If the sister was losing in wrestling to her brother before, she would lose after, especially with their great size differences. At best, her martial arts would give her the ability to strike unexpectedly giving her a chance to escape.

grumpyggrumpygover 8 years agoAuthor
Martial arts

So why is Martial Arts taught then? What's the point in studying it? Is it all about size and strength? Isn't it a life skill that enables a smaller, weaker person to overcome an attacker? To pick at a story that has taken weeks to compose, type and edit just because you disagree with the principles of martial arts shows just what an arse you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
X One

Amazing story, I've rated it 5 Stars

waiting for the other parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story was a fun read, and martial arts training should not be underestimated

Increased strength and stamina come with serious martial arts training. Plus, you learn how to use leverage while grappling to make your opponent expend more energy than yourself. Think about this: would you really want to go up against Holly Holm or Ronda Rousey? They only weigh 135 pounds but could easily handle many larger men. And did you see the female MMA fighter in Brazil who took down a guy trying to rob her, and held him (painfully) until the police arrived? Look up Monique Bastos on YouTube! And she's a 115 pound strawweight fighter!

scotlytscotlytover 8 years ago
Good story

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get a grip people

I cannot believe the way some have picked up and elaborated on the "martial arts" portion of the storyline.These authors are all amateurs, writting for our pleasure,embrace the story for what it's meant to be and stop nit picking. Great read and llooking forward to the next chapter

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 8 years ago
Good Read

You have a good story going can't wait for the next part .Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think it's a wonderful, arousing story !! Rosie needs to teach Ben how to be a better lover. Go slow and deep and then just go right at it. Rosie will hopefully have Ben help her often and they can enjoy each other all the time. Cannot wait until the next chapter. Thanks !!

Primus21Primus21about 8 years ago

I loved this story and I was stroking myself while reading it. I can't wait to see what happens next on the beach and between brother and sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
937 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES