Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

The audience laughed and gave a resounding 'yes'.

"Rosie, every time I touch you ... No, wait ... Every time your 'Friend, Ben' touches you, your tickles will feel better and better. So pleasant, so arousing, so like the very best tickles you've ever had in the most secret place you want them to be." Rocky still thought I was her boyfriend. What should I do? He beckoned me on stage. Yvonne pushed me, I had no option.

"All you need to do," the hypnotist explained, off-mike, "Is just touch lightly. Her shoulder, her hand, her leg, whatever ... it doesn't matter, I'll guide you."

And with that he brought her back, "3,2,1,wide awake." *Click* And every touch is more and more exciting, pleasure tickles, like the world's best, most expensive vibrator."

I just couldn't believe it. All I was doing was the lightest of touches, nowhere near anywhere naughty or taboo, or indecent.

*Click* "More and more, Rosie. The sexiest you've ever felt, building up inside you so you can't control it."

It was then that Rosie's legs parted and she started to push forward in her chair, making her already short skirt ride up.

"You're going to cum, Rosie, you're going to climax the best you've done in your life, an enormous cum."

I could see her pale green silky panties darken, her juices flowing fast. I just hoped the audience couldn't. This went on, *Click*, touch, *Click*, touch. Rosie stretched, the mind-tickles penetrating, passing powerful, invisible pulses to her clit.

"Now, orgasm, orgasm now for me Rosie, now, fast, hard, CUM."

It was the shouts, the screams, the powerful moans of pleasure that hit home. The contractions of her muscles, the vision of pure pleasure that convinced me that this huge orgasm was real and not acted. The waves of orgasm got slower and slower as Rosie's breathing returned to normal.

"And I promised you both an extra gift. Thank you both. Rosie, you've been the star of the show." He paused, *Click* "Rosie, when you get back to your hotel room at bedtime tonight, and every time Ben says the word 'Rocky', every little touch will bring you more and more pleasure. You'll remember every sensation like just now but ten times as powerful and you will PLEAD with Ben for release, when he is ready for you to. And then Rosie, you two will have the best sex of your life."

We left the bar to the congratulations from everyone and, I felt, to their utmost jealousy. Rosie couldn't stop talking about how fantastic she felt.

We moved on to our favourite bar and it wasn't till I went in my pocket to pay for the next round of drinks that I found the note: 'ring me - xxxx xxxxx Trish'. I smiled to myself - this holiday was turning out to be fantastic. I didn't need an excuse. The popular bar was packed and I was hot. Outside I rang the number.

"Hi, Trish here."

"Oh hi Trish, it's Ben."

Trish answered from somewhere inside a bar. "Ben - wow I didn't really expect you to ring so soon. How's about meeting up with us tomorrow on the beach."

"I'm not too good on remembering faces ... Where will you be?"

"Somewhere near the beach bar on the nudist bit. There'll be five of us. It's OK, I'll recognise you but ring me just before you reach the bar."

"Won't your boyfriend mind?"

There was a laugh. "I like you, Ben, you're so nice. No, all our boyfriends are back in England."

"I'll have to see what my sister is doing."

"Really, Ben?" She laughed again. "Does she need little brother to hold her hand?"

"OK, I'll be there ... when?"

"Any time after 11. And don't bother with swimwear ... Or suntan oil. We have plenty." She laughed again. "Don't let us down."

The moment we walked through the door into our small hotel room Rosie put her arms around my neck, pulled me close and gave me what was probably the best kiss I've ever had, even to this day.

"Thank you," she said finally, "Thank you for coming here with me, taking care of me and humouring me when I wanted to go to the hypno show."

"It's OK," I answered, "But can I have a day on my own tomorrow, please?

"Sure you can. In fact I was wanting to go shopping and although most of us are going, I don't really want to drag you round the stores. Most of the men will probably hit the bars anyway. We're hoping to catch the bus into town after breakfast."

"Thank you," I said and the quick kiss I offered turned into a mini marathon.

"Oh my god," said Rosie, I'm so relaxed and still so horny. That kiss was like dynamite.

I smiled. "You really enjoyed that session with Rocky, didn't you?"

An odd expression flashed across her face, and a pleasure ripple passed from toes to nose. "Wow, I can still feel it now."

"So I take it you enjoyed the Rocky show?"

"Mmmm yes," she shivered again, "Wow, that's weird. I can't explain why I still feel so fucking horny."

"Is that how Rocky made you feel - you do remember all the Rocky show don't you?"

"It was like a thousand tickles in just two or three places. Oh my god Ben, it was fantastic."

"Do you think Rocky had some kind of magic vibrator? A Rocky special?"

"No. Look Ben, this might sound weird to you but I know it was you touching me at the end. Even though it was just my shoulder or arm or leg, it went straight to my clit." She paused as if the very mention of the word might embarrass me. "Ben, I'm sorry, it's those tickles again, but this time I feel I have to ... Oh my god Ben, I'm sorry I just have to ... to relieve myself ... now ... help me."

Rosie fair ripped off her tee-shirt and bra. Her eyes were glazed as if she was under some remote power. Her skirt and the briefest of panties, soaked in her love juice, were soon on the floor.

"Ben, please. Don't just watch, help me... do I have to do it all myself?"

"That's what Rocky wanted. Would you do it for Rocky and for me? Rocky said you'd enjoy it more and Rocky knows best."

By now Rosie was totally overcome by the powerful post-hypnotic suggestions. Now laid on the bed, her fingers busy, she insisted I help. "Ben, hello, anyone home? Get the fuck here and stop gawping."

I was in my own trance, totally absorbed in watching Rosie's fingers. I'd said 'Rocky' a number of times but I wasn't the hypnotist. Rosie didn't need help rubbing herself off, she'd likely been doing it for many years. What she did need was my fingers there, as part of my education.

"Show me where Rocky would want me to touch."

Again I was suddenly aware of a glazed look in Rosie's eyes. She parted her legs more, used her thumb and finger to spread her pussy lips, pointed to a swollen and reddened lump about the size of a pea.

"Here, rub here, get my juice and rub." Her voice had changed, a strange dreamlike voice. She dipped her finger in a sweet but sour, addictive scented juice, an enticing aroma I'd only smelled on ... what? Her panties of course, in one of my curious, discovery dares, in the linen basket back home.

I lost no time but fumbled. I had no idea that ...

"Yes, there." Rosie took a sharp intake of breath. As I fumbled some more she bit her lip.

"More, yes, faster, Ohhhh!"

I honestly hadn't a clue that this part of her was once, in mom's womb before genes took over, the same part that I overworked, wanking like mad. Surely it wasn't going to shoot?

"Oh yes, yes, YES!"

In her heightened state of arousal, even my first-time fumbling had taken her over the edge. My finger was now coated in that delightful organic liquid. Slowly Rosie's breathing came back to normal. Slowly she opened her eyes again and smiled.

"That was just for starters," she said, in an animated, almost laughing tone of voice. "Now I'm going to teach you to fuck."

"I don't think that's right. You're my sister and ..."

"And you're going to tell mom when we get back home?"

"No, but ... "

"You're going to confess to the nearest preacher?"

"No, but ...

"You're going to stand on the balcony and shout to everyone that your big sister wants you to fuck her? No, I thought not. So get your stuff off ... or does big sister have to undress you?"

"OK then, yes."

Big sis almost tore my clothes off, my cock sprang out ready for action.

I had no answer. Rosie was hyped up, horny as hell. She was a good teacher and patient as I made several attempts to enter her. It was a brand new sensation to me, to have my cock gripped tightly and able to thrust in and out with nature's perfect lubrication; it was much better than my hand. But after the first few thrusts nature took over. I started to push deeper and faster, surprised and pleased with the fantastic feeling.

But Rosie gasped as my thrusts went deeper inside, "No, Ben, not so fast and not so hard." I was puzzled. Surely having sex was like that. Wasn't it meant to hurt a woman just the first time? Didn't women always enjoy it 'hard and fast'? How many times had I heard it at college ...'I gave it her hard and fast. She fucking loved it.'

"Is that better?" I drew back so far I came out and Rosie had to help me enter her again. I just had to learn.

"Just be careful. When you're so long and so thick you have to start slow."

Here was my big sister helping me again. She told me later there were 'showers' and 'growers' and I was both; not too long and not too thick until I got fully hard. She also told me later I'd been bigger than any of her boyfriends and apologised for all the 2 inch teasing.

"That's good Ben," Rosie encouraged, "Just keep it slow and steady."

Slow and steady didn't last long. Rosie was still horny and encouraged me to speed up, thrust deeper. My back began to ache but I could sense real pleasure begin to grow. I thrust even faster and harder, we both began to pant.

Far too soon my seed was sown deep inside Rosie's treasure cave and finally Rosie's hypno-horniness was quenched. We slept, spooned, in Rosie's bed, a dreamless, refreshing deep sleep.

***

The following morning there was no need to talk much about the night before. I was no longer a virgin and Rosie was no longer under a spell. She left, with the others of the group, for the bus into town. Rosie was happy to give me some space. I needed it.

To be continued: Ben's new found confidence grows, meeting up with Trish and her friends on the beach, and Rosie encouraging Ben to learn how to hypnotise her.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers