All Comments on 'Ibiza Ch. 02: Music and Trance'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Racy and hot. Thanks for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Skills.

With his new hypnotic skills hope to see at least one more chapter.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
So Rosie?

Essentially knew everything before the trip and set-up Ben to have sex with her,and also Trish and Yvonne,and the reason Rosie was so Bitchy was an act so Ben would be with Rosie's friends to give him experience?.

Honestly I don't know if Rosie is a wonderful sister or a major bitch for what she did,its like doing something wrong for the right reasons,sure Rosie had good intentions but she could have let him know,maybe at the end that was what she did in the text,so Rosie could make amends.

So did this mean Ben and Rosie grew closer after their trip,or did Rosie and Ben go back to hating each other or did they become regular fuck buddies and staying together along with Trish and Yvonne and more?.Great Story regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ibiza Previous Part
Ibiza Series Info