Ibiza Ch. 02: Music and Trance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Ben," chirped Yvonne who spotted me as I ordered my drink. This was a great bar, though usually packed out on an evening. "Rosie's over there."

Weaving my way through the room with a full pint of beer, I spotted Rosie.

"Hi Ben," she greeted me, and kissed me on the cheek. "Was the video any good?" I could tell Rosie was in quite a good mood.

"I think so," I answered, "I think I'll be able to try it on you tomorrow."

"No Ben, tonight when we get back to our room." I'd been overruled again. Just in case I didn't agree, she turned and gave me a kiss full on my mouth. "Please," she added, with a smile that no hot blooded male could refuse.

"OK, we'll see." Why did I always have to agree? Outwardly more confident than before, I was nevertheless the same wimp inside. "But don't have much to drink."

" Why?"

"Because I need your full attention."

"So should we go back now?"

"When I finish this," I said, holding up the near full glass. I was going to be doing a lot of talking.

By the time we got back to the hotel room my heart was beating.

"OK, sit on the bed." A pause, "What do you want me to do?" I was just needed some confirmation. If Rosie told me, it would be much easier to persuade her in trance.

"I want to feel as horny as I did with Rocky. Anything else that happens will depend on how good you are."

"OK , so watch my finger. Think of it as the nicest, most relaxing thing you've ever seen. Just listen and relax more and more as my finger moves towards you." I tried to speak slowly, confidently, with a tone as deep and smooth as much voice would allow. "Until your eyes are so heavy, so sleepy."

I could see, actually see Rosie struggling to keep her eyes open. "Down, deeper down, lying gently back on to the bed, sinking, r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g to a sexy voice you must listen to, must obey, so sexy, so wonderful that you have to obey every word the voice says." This time I didn't sneeze until I'd told her that any other noise wouldn't distract her.

I tried lifting then dropping Rosie's arm, letting it flop as if lifeless on to the bed. She was well relaxed.

"Rosie, think of the Rocky show and let your mind and body react like it did then, making you deeply relaxed and feeling very sexy. Think of a person who has made you feel that way, super sexy, highly aroused. Think of that person *click* NOW."

Rosie licked her lips and a smile came to her face. "Tell me who it is Rosie. Tell me *click* NOW"

Rosie paused as if wondering whether she should tell me. After a few moments she mouthed the word, "Mel."

Assuming his name was Melvin I asked, "Did Melvin kiss you, Rosie? Did his kiss make you feel all good, shivery and excited."

"No," corrected Rosie, as if speaking in a dream. "Not Melvin ... Melanie. She kissed me, touched me, felt good."

Oh! 'Assume makes an ass of you and me,' I thought. "Who'd have thought my sister kissed a girl?"

"Can you remember that clearly?"

"Yes. Good."

"Relax even deeper Rosie. Your honesty will make you feel very good, as if Melanie is touching and kissing you *click* NOW."

Rosie's hand went to her left breast - not over her tee-shirt but underneath, pushing the tee-shirt up. Most of the holiday she hadn't worn a bra, her still firm breasts hardly needing support. Her hand lazily moved around her breast in a circle, her palm crossing a very erect nipple. She shuddered as her nipple sent a pleasure message to her brain.

"Can we talk about Mel? Would you like to remember where she touched?"

"Yes, feels good."

"Will you show me where it felt best?"

"Yes." Rosie's voice sounded so distant, almost like a sigh.

Unbelievably Rosie lifted her skirt, pushing the fabric of her panties away. The pink micros were visibly damp already. Fuck, I was absolutely solid, sensing pre-cum oozing out. Two of Rosie's fingers started slowly rubbing her clit.

"It's so nice, Rosie, imagine Mel's hand brushing your breast, your nipple. The more you think, the more you want Mel to touch you, the better it will be."

Her other hand now played with her tit, fingers and hands working together, faster and faster.

"Let the feeling build in you Rosie, let it overpower you, more and more and ... "

"Ohhhh!" Rosie's breath came in short gulps, her face a picture of concentration. Then suddenly her orgasm came, totally enveloping her whole body in a series of muscle contractions."

I hadn't expected this at all. What was to be a simple tryout of a new skill became much more. I let Rosie's body rest, then I brought her out of her trance. It took a couple of minutes for her to realise where she was, as if she'd been in a very vivid dream. Her panties were so wet she could have peed herself, but she'd peed as soon as she returned from the bar.

"Wow, what the hell was that?" she said, sitting up and straightening her clothes.

"What do you remember?"

"It's like I was dreaming about a girl I knew a few years ago, but I'd swear she was in this room with me. It was a so vivid and, hell," Rosie felt inside her panties, "It was as if she was actually touching me and I was so horny and ..." Her voice trailed off as she realised something.

"Ben, did you just hypnotise me?"

"Yes, you asked me to."

"And did you make me think about Mel?"

"I didn't MAKE you, you TOLD me. All I did was ask you if you wanted to tell me more about her, and her kisses ... and her touches."

Rosie blushed, beetroot red.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you ... But you did have a wild cum."

Rosie touched inside her panties again. "Hmmm, I guess I did and I still feel horny now."

"I think I'd better not hypnotise you again."

A late ripple fluttered through Rosie's body again. She shivered. "You bloody well will. I feel fantastic, buzzing ... and horny."

She got up from the bed, gently pushed me back to the wall, kissed me passionately and ground her covered pubis against my erection. Putting her hand down and squeezing my swelling lightly she ordered, "You got me into this state, you can get me out." Stepping back she tugged my tee-shirt over my head, neatly unzipped and pushed my shorts down to the floor, my hardness springing out ready for action.

"Lie on the bed," she commanded before removing what little she still wore.

"What?" I queried.

"Oh just shut the fuck up and do as I ask. I'm horny as hell and I need you inside me." Miss Impatient wasn't the most subtle of girls when she tried. No, strike that; Miss Impatient was never subtle.

I lay down on her bed (if there was going to be an damp patch I didn't want it on my sheet) and waited the few seconds it took for her to join me. Like an expert she raised herself to hover above my cum gun. Little by little she eased herself down until she'd taken my full length inside her, something I reckon would be helped considerably by the slick lubrication inside her.

"If you feel like you're gonna cum, tell me. I DON'T want this to be over in a few seconds."

It wouldn't be. I didn't want it to be.

"Take it slow then."

"Oh I fully intend to," was the terse answer that came back.

This would be the third time I'd been inside my big sister, and the fourth time I'd fucked. I'd been nervous, being in view of a beach full of sun worshippers, entering Trish in such an unusual way. At the same time the guilt was there as I'd cheated on my sister. Did holiday fucks count? Could I still be an English virgin when we got home? Both Rosie and Trish had my seed inside them, hopefully countered by baby blocking pills.

"Is that OK?" big sister enquired.

"Mmmm, it's very OK," I replied. I was watching as Miss Bossy's tits rose and fell in rhythm with the velvet suction exerted by her cunt walls. Oh my god if the toy manufacturers could replicate this feeling, someone would make a fortune.

"You're looking at my tits again. What is it with men?"

"Your tits are hypnotic," I said, bursting into laughter, "And hypnotising you is what started all this."

Miss Bossy's mood changed in an instant. She laughed too. "So if I want to hypnotise you, then all I have to do is flash my tits and you'll be in a trance?"

We were both in hysterics, realising this funny side of this hypno stuff. Have you ever tried joint uncontrollable laughter while skewering your woman? Well I have!

Rosie leaned gently forward, giving a new sensation as I moved within her, and kissed me. Once comfortable again, the kiss lasted. How she continued moving, massaging my length with her velvet cave, I simply didn't know. I felt an urge to cum and Rosie was still again, kissing me, letting her tits lie against my chest.

Slowly she knelt up again, teasing my nipples with soft fingertips and bidding me to do the same. Then her strong leg and thigh muscles moved slowly to raise and lower her cunt against my cock. This was another new sensation, having my man nipples thumbed, a sensation so powerful with her movement along my length, I came, shooting my cum up into that magical cave.

"Hypnotise me again, please Ben. Make me cum with your voice."

As I was to find out, Rosie could be hypnotised faster and deeper each time. I copied Rocky's patter and I was surprised that it worked. This time though, my fingers were much nearer Rosie's centre of untold pleasure.

It wasn't too late, and Rosie was bright and refreshed, so we set out to find the rest of the gang. More as a joke than anything I picked up Rosie's discarded panties. They were sodden and smelled divine. Coming out of the bathroom where she'd had a pee, Rosie caught me.

"BEN! " she shouted, "You fucking perv." Snatching the panties from me she threw them in the bathroom. "You'll pay for that later."

We joined the others just as Claire was trying to totally destroy 'I Will Survive' courtesy of the karaoke bar. Perhaps it was a coincidence that ample supplies of earplugs were available from the Farmacia nearby. Rosie hardly spoke a word, drank far too much too soon and puked up on the way back.

"I've gone out of my way to be as good to you as I can, yet you get kicks from sniffing my stinky panties like some moron," she began as soon as we were back in our room.

"It was a joke, purely a joke. Anyway they're not stinky."

"So you think half wiped-off piss and gunge from inside me is OK?"

"Sure it's OK. You smell real good."

"I'll never understand you men. It's disgusting. Right, if you think sniffing my panties gives you a thrill then you can have it first hand." She sat on the bed and peeled off the fresh pair she'd worn to the karaoke bar. "Come here, kneel," she commanded.

'Oh no, not again, surely bitch?,' I thought.

Like a naughty puppy I did as she said. "Now," she continued, opening her legs, "You bring me off with your tongue."

I looked up, waiting. "The same place you rubbed. Lick. Fast." Another order.

The smell? Piss. Of course, she'd pissed before we left the hotel and again before we left karaoke. I persevered, then the true scent came through. My tongue flicked around. Surely this was dirty ... I mean I never licked her panties, did I?

"Mmmm, just there. Oh my god, yes."

Licking this little button made it swell, Rosie was moving, moaning. Involuntarily she closed her legs together. 'Ouch' ... "Sorry Ben."

I licked and sucked at this nub of pleasure and the response came back as a series of little moans, "No, Ben, slower. I don't want to come just yet. This is fantastic, you're a natural."

Big sister had spoken again. She was really pissing me off with her 'do this' and 'don't do that.' I slowed real down and anyway my tongue was aching. I was hard again - rock solid hard and that was aching too. I lapped slowly at big sister's clit.

"Yes Ben, yes. Just there, just ... ohhhh."

I pulled away for a few moments, "Sorry sis, my tongue aches."

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME SIS! How many times do I have to tell you I HAVE A NAME."

"Sorry Rosie. My tongue aches. How much longer?" I had my own personal close-up view of her sex, her cunt, her snatch, pussy, slit, fanny. I smiled to myself at all the names my mates had called it. Then through my mind passed the words 'labia' 'vagina' 'clitoris', I remembered that from the very embarrassing sex-ed classes at school.

"OK, you can lick harder. I badly need to piss again anyway."

Rosie could drink anything and the sudden bad mood because of me sniffing her knickers had tempted her to a goldfish bowl cocktail that she sometimes drank.

"Yes, there, there. Stay there, yes, mmmm, ohmygod."

Thankfully my tongue had come to the end of a marathon.

***

Morning came again. It had been a long night and Rosie had slept deeply. I couldn't get the thought of Rosie and Melanie out of my mind and I'd been steadily stroking myself until I finally fell asleep. I woke around 5.30 and Rosie was fast asleep in her own bed. Reaching across the foot or so between us I found Rosie was facing away from me. Anxious for that heavenly scent I carefully parted her butt cheeks, seeking out that split peach guarding her juice.

Rosie stirred and I froze. Within another few seconds she settled, breathing evenly again. Suddenly my fingertips were wet. Having reached their goal, my fingers went to my nose, the scent making me fully hard. Stupidly I wanked, but failed to catch my own stickiness in my hand. The damp patch this time was fully my own fault.

The next I knew it was 8.30. Rosie was still asleep and I showered first but when I came out of the bathroom she was sat up, breasts proudly on display. She pissed, farted and showered and we went down for breakfast.

"OK if I come up to your room after breakfast?" Yvonne asked, having come across to our table.

"Sure," we both answered together.

It wasn't any great surprise that Yvonne knocked on our bedroom door within minutes of us returning there.

"So ... " she began, "How did it go last night?"

Rosie smiled one of those contented smiles that spoke a hundred words, "It went well, didn't it Ben?"

"I only talked, it was you that remembered kissing ... " I stopped short, aware that this might embarrass Rosie even more."

"Chill Ben, a lot of girls have kissed other girls." She turned to face Yvonne, "When I was hypnotised I'd swear Mel was in the room. I'd swear also I was doing some pretty hot kissing with her."

"Not Mel Evans?"

"Yes, I know she's a dyke, but she's also an expert kisser."

"And some more. I didn't realise you knew her," continued Yvonne.

"And some more?" echoed Rosie, "You mean? You haven't? Have you?"

"Well you obviously have ... and enjoyed it."

The conversation was getting quite hot when Yvonne made a surprise request.

"I don't suppose you could repeat that hypno session with me, could you Ben?"

"It wasn't me who suggested Mel, it was Rosie," I replied, but I suppose I could ... wait a minute ... if you've both been with Mel ... how about if one of you pretends to be Mel, if you're both hypnotised."

Rosie looked at Yvonne, Yvonne looked at Rosie.

"Why not?" both answered together.

"After all," added Yvonne, "It's only let's pretend. It's you helping us to use our imagination to the fullest."

"And beyond," I said. "It will be that you're totally convinced." I looked at Rosie. "You did say you thought Mel was actually in the room."

Rosie nodded, "Oh yes, it seemed very real, but," she turned to Yvonne, "We're definitely not lesbian."

"As I just said, it's 'let's pretend', that's all."

Rosie smiled, Yvonne smiled, "Why not?"

Not only did Rosie go quickly into a deep trance but I found it surprisingly easy to also hypnotise Yvonne, despite my lack of experience. OK, the web-supplied texts did say anyone can both hypnotise and be hypnotised, it's all a matter of suggestion and suggestibility.

"And as you sink deeper and deeper ..."

"Into your own special place ... "

"When I click my fingers and say 'kiss' you, Yvonne, will become Mel, nod if you understand." Yvonne nodded and smiled.

"When I click my fingers and say 'kiss' you, Rosie, will think Yvonne is Mel and you will realise you haven't seen Mel for quite some time and you really need to catch up on all those fantastic kisses. Nod if you understand." Rosie nodded.

What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams. It just began with a simple kiss, but with each *Click* the passion built, doubling each time. There was no need to suggest they touched, or tickled, or removed clothing, slowly, one piece at a time. Nor did I need any suggestion they slowly built each other up to a state of frenzied arousal. To see two girls kissing would have been good enough in this small hotel bedroom. To see how they instinctively knew just where and when to touch would have been beyond my wildest fantasy. But to see them writhing on Rosie's bed, both intent on seeking out a huge climax was ... well I was lost for words.

"That was unbelievable," said Yvonne, finally after her third cum, "And I really can't thank you enough, Ben." She looked over to Rosie, still trying to recover her breath, laid on her bed. "I think we ought to thank Ben."

"I think we've already entertained him," answered big sister, looking at my huge bulge.

"Then he needs some relief," Yvonne wasn't going to miss out, unzipping my fly, letting the bulge-maker spring out. "Wow!"

I didn't know whether sis just couldn't be bothered but she seemed more than happy for Yvonne to suck me off. There again was my dear sister, hot and cold, eager for me to help out with a hypno fuck but indifferent to taking it further.

"Oh and by the way," chirped Rosie. "Don't think you can pick up my panties - I know exactly how I've left them, where they're out of your sight."

Hell, Yvonne didn't need to know. "OK, you've already made that clear." I snapped back.

"Wow, that touched a nerve. What was that all about?" Yvonne asked.

"My brother is a fucking pervert, that's what."

Yvonne just stood with a quizzical look on her face. Rosie had headed full tilt into bitch mode. "You mean that Ben has learned a new party trick, at your request and you call him a pervert?" Yvonne looked stunned.

"He likes sniffing my panties," blurted Rosie, intent in making me feel as embarrassed as possible.

"So what?" asked a still incredulous Yvonne. "He can make YOU horny but HE can't innocently amuse himself by wanking to your panty odour? Get real. All he's done is join the millions of men who do the same, my man included. In fact since I accidentally came away with too few pairs, he's probably doing that right now. And," as if to put a fuller meaning into her words, "He's gonna be ready to take me as son as I step through the door. Live with it."

The words had only just tumbled out of Yvonne's mouth when she picked up her panties and gave them to me. I could see what she meant, these had been worn at least two days. "Keep them as thanks from me," she kissed me full on the lips. "You're a real darling and you're definitely on my next party list. Keep practising."

OK, so this was an anticlimax to a great few days but Rosie could be like that. If everything was hunky dory in life we wouldn't have tomorrow to look forward to. We spent most of the last couple of days of the holiday doing what we always did; eat, sunbathe, drink, eat, drink, sunbathe, drink, sleep. Rosie was in a shit mood though I wasn't exactly sure when next rag week was due.

***

The minibus arrived in good time to whisk us all back to the airport. I'd learned more in two weeks than I had done in many shy years hanging out with some definitely ugly girls, and nights when I'd only porn mags for company.

By some quirk of the auto check-in machine, it wouldn't read Rosie's passport data first time, so Rosie and I got separated on the plane home. It didn't really matter as she was stuck in PMS mode. Instead, for the two and a half hours flight, I had the window seat next to Yvonne with Adrian taking the aisle seat on off chance he could stretch his long legs out without tripping anyone up. Rosie was in 25C, two rows away, chatting away to another guy she'd only met a short while ago. Perhaps, given her general mood, it was for the best we were apart.