Ibiza Ch. 02: Music and Trance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 minutes into the flight Adrian had given up retracting his legs to avoid the trolley dollies and others having a mid-air collision. He was fast asleep, his legs bent at an absurd angle.

"So, Ben," purred Yvonne quietly in a voice guaranteed to make my cock stir, "How was your holiday?"

"Educational," I replied, equally softly. Adrian may have been asleep but I didn't want anyone else hearing, even over the top of the constant engine noise. "Rosie has taught me much, despite alternating between over friendly and grumpy."

"You won't change her," confided Yvonne, her hand gently passing over my trouser zip. "But she's a good girl, with lots of friends." Her hand moved again, more firmly. "And one of my closest. So that," her fingers now lightly gripped the outline of my hardness, "Makes you my friend too." She was now stroking me. "If Rosie ever gets too much for you, ring me."

"Please, no," I began, moving her hand away, "You'll make me cum."

"Even just lightly, like this? Now you relax, Ben and enjoy the flight. Adrian loves this, it's very relaxing. Just nudge my leg if you get anywhere near cumming and I'll stop for a minute or two. OK, you may get precum but you shouldn't shoot. I'm well practised."

Anyone passing would see nothing. Yvonne had placed her lightweight jacket in such a way that it concealed my bulge and her hand movement was virtually imperceptible. She had her head on my shoulder and anyone passing would think we were both asleep. The feeling was highly erotic although I had to nudge her twice.

"Go relieve yourself," she said after a while, reaching into her shoulder bag, pressing a scrunched up piece of silk into my hand. "There's plenty of time for seconds."

The Boeing 757 might be fine for a cheap holiday, but not for comfort and that included the small cramped toilets. The scrunched up piece of silk provided just the right edge to make my visit very pleasurable. The facilities I needed were simple and within a very short time I was back in my seat.

"Thank you," I said, with a genuine smile, kissing Yvonne on the cheek. Adrian had returned to his alcohol assisted sleep, grunting momentarily as I squeezed past him.

"The second time is slightly more challenging but equally pleasurable. Lie back."

Yvonne certainly was an expert. The flight seemed to be over shortly after my second visit to the 757's cramped facility. The scrunched piece of silk was, said Yvonne, was mine to keep. To be honest the smell was a little overpowering but hell, it worked.

We landed in Manchester exactly on time. Customs and Border Control cleared, we met up with dad in the airport arrivals lounge. I felt in my pocket for coins to buy a newspaper and pulled out a folded note.

"Enjoy the panties. Ring me xxx-xxxx. Yvonne. xxxx."

***

Loose ends:

No sooner had I left Trish at the nudist beach, the day Rosie went shopping, than she texted Rosie: 'All went OK. Envy u. What a bruv - 9 inch solid steel. Txt me when u get back. Trish.' It was many weeks later that I found out the truth. Rosie had known Trish for many years and, to be blunt, knew Trish had a passion for anything, whether anatomical or plastic, that filled her up. Trish was supposed to be in Rosie's party but couldn't get that fortnight off work. There had been a number of phone conversations, even when I was only just out of earshot. It had all been planned, all part of my education, all part of Rosie's appreciation package. Something else I didn't expect was that I would meet Trish again.

Back home, although there were times that Rosie and I fucked, and times during stormy nights when she shared my bed, Rosie was Rosie and I never wanted to hypno-fuck her head into trying to change her.

***

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, which I hope you enjoyed. I don't intend writing a further chapter but I may at some later date explore a spin-off, perhaps at Yvonne's next party once I've perfected my hypno skills.