All Comments on 'Ice Guide Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Please one more ch., this was a great ending but, what happens with suzanne and her sister with this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please go on

One more of your stories that I like A LOT!

Gonna give us a last (or more) chapter to see how it continues?

Maybe they take over the lodge for good...? Or get married and live happily ever after.. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really good.allmost surreal.doing a good job.thanks

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
You are a true story teller

You suckered me into the story totally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

You wrote about 3 things I admire in a story -- wild country, fishing and women. With that much fire power to fall back on, why end this tale now. The adventure is only beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Storyline

I found this series intriguing & sexually entertaining. You tell a good story about how a man should treat a woman. Not enough of us take the time to do that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hapless Men and Humor

I really like your stories. These guys get themselves in the most riduculous but sensuous situations. They are kind lovers. And the women are empowered.

And "boos" the the guys who are glued to their TVs watching games and ignoring their wives.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

I loved the story and would give it a 5, but there were a number of grammar errors. Also, at only one point is Janise referred to as Jan and that confused the hell out of me. It totally broke my immersion into the story as i scanned the previous pages trying to figure out who Jan was.

When the women come into the room before playing cards, Pat is wearing yoga pants and Marlene is wearing jeans. When the have to strip, Pat takes off jeans and Marlene takes of yoga pants. I lost my immersion again, right in the middle of strip poker.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Great story

Glad it was only Mike that got to sample ALL the goods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When does chapter 4 come out?

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

This story lends itself to a forth chapter, maybe under the Romance category. Well written and enjoyable. Wonder what Jack would have to say. Opportunity!

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

Damn good story!

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Great storyline; though, not sure the whole orgy thing was needed. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ice Guide Series Info