All Comments on 'Ice Hockey 101 Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Yay

Glad to see it's posted! Nice job. :)

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
awe

the poor lass.he's a twat.cant wait to read more and what he's going to do to make it up to her.but i hope she's no easy push over,she must make him work for it.hate it when the women roll over like dogs and submit and take the crap.the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your backkkkk!

Finally your back. Im soo glad to see that.

And this was a great start :)

Please dont leave againnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

OMG MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Hockey rules!

Great start! Looking forward to more!

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 14 years ago
Oh no!!

And things were getting so hot!! Another great start from you.. I love Rebecca's character because I can so relate to her.. Poor dear must be shattered at the end of this chapter tough.. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully, Sean will make a cameo.. with Amelia and their child. *hint hint*

We love seeing the Pens get the love and the Gronk is no exception.. Wonder when Geno's gonna get the love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great story!

I was so happy to see your new posting. I enjoy both your hockey and TAITS stories. Please keep up the wonderful work!

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
interesting start

good start keep it coming please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good start

really loving these hockey stories! can't wait for the next chapter. keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing...

This is definitely one of the best 1st chapter i've read. I loved it very much and Josh is such a sweet guy!

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 14 years ago
Cliffhanger again, grrr!

I feel like I should tell you, the author, that I don't like to be teased! Nice cliffhanger ending, sheesh. I want to know what that was about -- obviously she was inexperienced from how awkward she acted with him. Also, there are far, far too many mentions of her blushing in front of him (this seems to be a common thread in your stories, though).

Overall, though, I enjoyed this story. In fact, I even learned some things about hockey from this, since I'm barely more educated than Rebecca (but I can't believe she wouldn't even know what a goalie is, I mean, c'mon!).

As for the erotic stuff, you have a way of making even a rather chaste kiss smokin' hot. I'm looking forward to when he finally "scores" with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Jordan Staal, perfect choice.

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

8. Ice Hockey 101 (JS and Rebecca)

http://www.literotica.com/s/ice-hockey-101-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the fantasy

"I'd rather concentrate on hockey. I don't have time for women." said no hockey player ever. haha.

But seriously, what a sweet story! I just wish more hockey players were like this guy....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2729 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES