All Comments on 'I'd Go Gay For You Ch. 02'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

This has to be the best 'best friends get together' story i've read on this site, thank you. I loved it :). Hopefully you'll have quite a few more of these inspirational bursts of yours.. and perhaps not so far apart ;p? Again, thank you for this wonderful read. Made my afternoon.

x, F.W.

SnuggliciousSnuggliciousover 10 years ago
Love it...

I hope you stick with this story to the end...... Really enjoying it and loving the characters:)

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 10 years ago
Excellent..

Soo Amazing. I hope you write another chapter, or more, soon.

Ps. I love Kate Beckett too, she's so Fucking sexy. ;) I'm already gay for her. :p lol

dynomite01dynomite01over 10 years ago
Keep writing!

You HAVE to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god ur such a...

TEASEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There's no way

you can go on with life without finishing the rest of this! Seriously, one of the best 'best friends' stories I've read on here in a looooonnnngggg time. Please keep it up? I love what you're doing here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

please write more I can honestly see this story with many parts to come!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're writing is phenomenal.. can't get enough of it! I really do hope you're aware of your gift (: Thanks for part 2, wouldn't mind an entire series!

PS. Really loved that part you wrote about our chests. Writing some real sht lol. And your humor is on point as well! Love it, thank yooou.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
In my dank & fetid imagination which has been a wee bit shortchanged by this tale's brevity ...

The Kate character's has a five letter last name starts with U ends with an n & entails torrid sapphic trysting that twists and turns with power plays & positions that demand Cirque Soleil flexibility. Dee(p) breath.

This was sweet with emphasis on mutual regard & caring.The addictive glib patter which rebounded so effortlessly in original like rubber sphere used in championship handball match was scaled back. Less qualms & more action !

" Thinking is what gets you caught from behind." - O.J. Simpson.

Ah wait. That might not be my best example. Oh what do I know? Just a man. Carry on with when 'Jodie met Miranda ' frolics. Try to put out 2nd sequel before 2015 is all I ask.

SumKaliGoodGoodSumKaliGoodGoodover 10 years ago
wow

Oh my goshness!!!! You are such a tease. I was extremely disappointed when I got to the end of the page and there was no page two. Now you know you have to continue this and make it a series. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is Wonderful!

Sweet and hot! This is one of the finest "best friends coming together" stories I've seen. Aside from the physicality, the emotional dimension makes this so much richer, and so promising for future chapters. Please keep this going and don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. Thank you!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the slow build up you have going on here, the characters are deep and completely believable. I know that you felt, as did I to a degree, that the first story could hold up on it's own, but you've now opened pandora's box with this second chapter and I think you kind of need to add the third installment. Look forward to it with baited breath and thanks so much for sharing thus far! :)

littleeddie33littleeddie33over 10 years ago
Same as # 1

I wonder how many chapters I will have to read until something happens between teh two of them. I don't have very much patience.

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years ago
Job Well Done

Your stories are more than just stories, it is true pieces of art! Continue doing what you do and ignore those who read a real story where the sex is secondary to the tale and complain about it. Your stories drew me in and your characters are believable and real. Can't wait to read the rest, this is bound to be a magnificent series, it already is, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANKS

Thanks for listening to our pleas for more. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. You are an excellent story teller. Christie P

BarelyJustBarelyJustover 10 years ago
Worth the Wait

I love the banter and the slowwwwww buildup. Take your time but keep bringing us along when you're ready. I'm willing to wait.

Miz_ria1Miz_ria1over 10 years ago
love it

Love the slow bulidup keep on going

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 10 years ago
Tease!

I love stories like this where you take your time to build the story. A good story leaves me wanting more and this does it in spades. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohh!

I think i`d go crazy for you bi_cathy it`s been quite awhile for this second installment...nice teasing ehhh.nevertheless you`ve got a nice story.(Cinder)

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

It amazes me how skillfully you describe two people stepping into utter integrity -- with all the terrors that entails, terrors that get masked behind glib quips. You have painted such a compelling portrait that I genuinely care for these two people and genuinely wish them all the best! And I wish you the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well played.

You write blossoming love and foreplay like no other I have ever seen. It's incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep em coming

Please tell me you're riding another. Gotta know where they're going with their feelings, does these insulate from the pressures of friends and family that may not agree with what they're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a clever or just purely intelligent author

All those retorts and comebacks.... im speechless. Can i take up a lesson with you? Haha

My favorite tho

"Men must lose their minds kissing a woman, with those two globes protruding like an invitation, reaching ahead beyond the body, tender, squeezable and fun. Then riding and falling with every breath, innocently caressing their own chests, taunting them with possibilities and excitement by moving so naturally."

Im amazed with how you described this phrase when I imagined it. Wow!

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderalmost 3 years ago

I fucking love it. Amazing. show stopping. Boobs touching.

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

Longer, more this is great

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

So fucking adorable, and so cute. Also, can confirm the thing about boobs touching, now that I've got a pair. A+, thanks for sharing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Fab fab fabulous ....... No sex just confesssing ...... Romance ...... So so beautiful ..... And for the girls this must be something absolutely out of orbit experience ..... Finding true love in a soulmate and a partner you trust for 100 %

Ten hearts instead five stars 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: I'm currently working on a new project, called "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" or "Fair Or Unfair," I don't know which one it'll be. I keep switching between these two titles because they both encapsulate the story well. 35,000 words in already, and I hope to be done soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES