All Comments on 'I'd Go Gay For You Ch. 03'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it...

Please continue. I loved it since I started reading it. :)

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 10 years ago
Superb

You can't be serious about stopping now, can you? These characters are so well drawn and the phone interplay was marvelous. But, we, the readers, deserve to be there when it's lips on lips, fingers on skin, and more. Just a terrific series. Congrats and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

Please say that you're kidding, saying you're going to end this series? I haven't read much erotica here that's turned me on so much. The characters are wonderful & well thought out. The sexual tension & build up is so delicious, I can almost taste it. And the phone sex......absolutely orgasmic. Please continue.

AJPhynnAJPhynnabout 10 years ago
Just Wonderful ...

I have been a fan of your writing since "I know where your tongue has been" which I still think is one of the most erotic stories I have read. Not only do you never disappoint, you just get better. As you say, this is more explicit, but you handle it beautifully and it still remains intensely erotic. Please don't stop ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Brilliant, eloquent, sensual, sexy, romantic, etc.!! There are not enough adjectives or synonyms to describe the brilliance of your writing and the way this series has evolved. Like everyone else, I would like to see the series continued. However, you're the author and it's your call. You are a remarkably talented woman!! I urge you in the strongest possible terms to keep writing and sharing your skill. It's always nice to find an author who makes rest of us look like amateurs. You have. Christie P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

Please continue the series. This is a wonderful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There should be a part 4

Oh, so gently written, passion on a low light.

Damned good!

Now, can we have the last part please?

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More...?

Although you state that this is your last installment in this series, I hope that you will grace us with additional chapters to this stunning story. Your writing contains a beautiful grace; you have a rare talent. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!

This is a great story and you tell it so well. Please continue

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 10 years ago
Great!!

You did a great job. I caught myself smiling several times.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 10 years ago
Brava!

You have the makings of a very fine writer. As the rest of your fans have already so earnestly pleaded, you cannot leave this story in this state of suspension: you must bring the flowering of their relationship into full bloom.

In the spirit of constructive criticism, Cathy, let me humbly offer a few observations of a technical nature:

(1) Twice you use "reigns" when you mean "reins." To be specific: "For over an hour, I relinquished all control and let her take the reigns, . . ." and "She had taken the reigns of the conversation, . . ."

(2) "Her voice was wrecking havoc in my brain and body, . . ." The verb should be "wreaking" (present tense: wreak, past tense: wrought, past participle: wrought).

(3) Like the overwhelmingly vast number of writers on this site, you sometimes confuse the intransitive verb "lie" (past tense: lay, past participle: lain) with the transitive verb "lay" (past tense: laid, past participle: laid). Example: "I laid back on the bed and breathed deeply into the phone." It should read, "I lay back on the bed and breathed deeply into the phone." It's the difference between "I laid my head on the pillow," or "I laid myself on her bed," or "I laid the book on the table," and "I lay down on the floor" (past tense of "lie") or "She lay spread-eagled on the bed." At least 95% of the time, in common parlance one says "Lay down!" where grammatical correctness calls for "Lie down!"

I don't mean to overemphasize these quibbles. They represent fine points of grammar and syntax that I offer purely in the hopes of making a truly fine piece of workmanship even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Stuff!

Like the others, I am eagerly anticipating the next (of, hopefully, many more) chapters of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You are one of the best writers I've read on this website. Please finish this story and write many more.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
Beautiful

I can't wait to see how the rest of this beautiful story plays out.

Thanks for sharing.

thrince1226thrince1226about 10 years ago
1,000,000% excited for the next chapters to come..

Hello bi_cathy.. my name is also Cathy and I'm a bi too (more on lez).. When I read the first series earlier, where "tim & sam" were mentioned, my first impression is "this would be just like any other dirty foursome that I wouldn't like to continue reading." But I was stock in the quirky conversations, and the naughty playfulness of the narrator. I was so thrilled on Kate reactions while hearing those Top 5 lists (I want to know what's on her mind!) And I just can't stop reading till the 3rd chapter..

I was really amazed on how you magnificently managed to write the story without being overly pornish and yet very enticingly thrilling...!

I have read several lesbian stories before but this is by far the best..

After this I'm going to read your other stories, and only because of this, I'm gonna sign up to the site..

Can't wait to read the other stories to come..

Keep up the good work.. and stay inspired.. :)

P.S.: if it's not you, may I please know the name of the narrator?

Thank You...

elusiouselusiousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing story- after reading all three chapters I thought I'd comment. This story is sweet and incredibly sensual at the same time. I really do hope you get inspiration for additional chapters. I enjoyed the more explicit content of this chapter, it felt very natural for this story.

You are an artist with words. :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXPLICIT SUITS YOU WELL

I enjoyed your story and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

defintely great. I love friend to lover stories so much. Hope you continue this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't let this be the end of a fab story, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phew!

I waited until I had read all three chapters before commenting. Cathy, this is an excellent story. You really do have the feel for true eroticism as opposed to porn. I don't really think this story needs another chapter but keep on writing, kid. You owe it to your public.

HoffMonsterHoffMonsteralmost 9 years ago
AMAZING

I have never experienced such intense, real characters in such a short time before. You have true talent, and I was completely immersed in your work. Please continue. I can't fathom how this series of short stories could be improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More! More! More!

Please continue this journey with Kate! Delicious!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
holy wow.. this was hot

this was so mesmerizing. I loved it and got so excited, please give your followers more. don't make us beg. please? sooo exciting and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
speechless

I'd go gay for you Cathy..

seriously.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Phenomenal 😍😍😍😉

Like it states in the story phenomenal this story stands alone. You have taken intimacy to a whole plain of literature. 5🌟's. Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You set the mood early...

....And carry it through to the end. Totally captivating characters, compelling dialogue, excellent setup, great climax, there is nothing negative in this series.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Moving up in class.....

If I was to "Go Gay for you", Cathy, it wouldn't be much of a trip! I'm pretty much there already. But I digress! The story is unique, uplifting and very sexual. I would like--no, I NEED to read more about these two. Chapter 4, 5, 6 and whatever are in your head and heart, now get them down on paper for the rest of us! Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top one

I'd go "youre my fave author" for you because of this series. :))

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 6 years ago
Check, check, check, Bingo

check, check, check, Bingo!

Three story chapters, three 5 stars, and a Favorite Author!

Earned the old fashioned way, talent delivered.

Thank you. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely Heart warming Story

Very well done, love your writing and description of these two lovely ladies. Got rid of the guys quickly so their story moves without complications. Very exciting to read and felt every kiss along with the smooth lips. You did stop this story however, like many who have commented, you stopped way, way too soon. This story could have developed into a great love story book. Future chapters could have more graphic, steamy love sessions to bring your followers to a more warm blooded readings. So, pick up the pen, monitor, etc. and write many more exciting chapters for our enjoyment and yours. However, I sadly noted that you have stopped writing all together some years ago. Sad, because you really have great writing skills. Hope life is great for you.

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08about 5 years ago
Wham, Bam, Thank You!

Loved these two characters, the tension, the flirting, the cheekiness. Perfect 3 episodes - wow!

Maddie624Maddie624over 4 years ago

I actually read "I Dare You" before reading this series and have become a fan of yours as a result. I really enjoy your style of writing and how well you flesh out each character. For whatever reason, I managed to overlook this series and am glad to have found it. This story was really enjoyable/hot and I, like the comments left by other readers, wish that you would consider continuing this story...The characters are very likable and I just want to know more as they continue their transition from friends to lovers. I lost hope when I saw that this last chapter was written in 2014 but I then remembered that your newest story was submitted in 2019...My hope has officially returned, haha. In any case, I am a fan and will happily read anything that you may put forth in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG that's so sexy! And well-written, and sensitive. Superb.

PartlyPartlyalmost 3 years ago

And once again, just beautiful.

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderalmost 3 years ago

I just absolutely love it. It feels very natural and not forced. I'm hoping there would be a next chapter in the future. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

skillmanskillmanover 2 years ago

More please alot more. Sex scene were great. Do more

sunnyboy77sunnyboy77over 2 years ago

I hope that You will allow this story to go forward. It is too good to abandon.

dragonlover1dragonlover1over 2 years ago

please keep going with the story in this new style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm new to your writing and love it. This continues to be highly sensual and original, it certainly can stand alone and unless you have a strong urge then leave it as it is. If another chapter follows I would read it, I am continuing to catch up on your prior stories, but can see that another chapter here won't be easy. Thanks for wonderful writing

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Definitely not too explicit. As you said, it had to be this way.

But, you're heartless to leave them there, separated from each other.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Such a great story and it was explicit in a beautiful and loving way and fit perfectly in with the vibe of the story. I'd love to see another part of 2 of their next in-person meeting and doing what they did on the phone together and more. Thanks for sharing!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Whew, that was spicy! They wanted it so bad, and you showed it so beautiful. The thing I loved the most, though, were the "hi"s and the "hey"s... the way they reached for each other, the way they caught each other. Thank you for sharing this series with us <3

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Brilliant ...... My heart cry's as they didn't shared this first all together just a phonie one ...... Inseparable hearts and souls

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643over 1 year ago

Great story! More please!

Definitely more explicit but not in a rough or course way, helps develop the premise of them going gay for you. The exploration of what that means within the story line.

AshqueenAshqueenover 1 year ago

Beautiful, erotic and super sexy

A bit of openess and a bit of sleaziness is needed for this story. But it sounded my love then coarse lust. Waiting for more. Hope there is more.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Hoping you are inspired to continue the story so I can find out what happens when they see each other again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Praying for another light bulb moment, increased explicitness level was amazing too!

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

Steaming hot! I beg you, please… Tell their story! Where does it go from here? This start is just too good to stay in the dark.

lazy_readerlazy_reader6 months ago

After all this time, I don't expect a continuation, but like so many others, I really want one. What these two (fictional) women have is beautiful, and I'd like to see it flower.

Regarding the explicit sex: Normally, too much of that tends to bore me, but this time it was necessary and well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This a great little series. I would really enjoy more, but it’s been ten years? If it’s still in you, I hope you’ll continue.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan2 months ago

No surprise for a bi_cathy story, but this is clever and engaging and I really enjoyed it. Loving ending the story with the hot hot phone sex and letting us just imagine the inferno resulting when Kate and … our unnamed narrator? Really, no name? Hang on….ok, I’m back, and re-read, confirming no name…unless it’s Honey. It’s not Honey is it. Where was I? Oh right, the inferno inevitably resulting from our protagonists’ imminent in-person highly intimate encounter.

Sad realization - I think I have now read all of bi_cathy’s catalog and there are no stories waiting for me to read next.

Happy realization - bi_cathy is still creating magical characters and gifting us with their stories.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

This series is so exciting, so well written and so erotic!

The more explicit style works so well in this story!

So so good!

As some of the other comments have said, a continuation of this tale would be very much appreciated!

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
My new story "Taste Me" was just published. It's a relatively short story, similar to my previous single-scenes, but I love the convoluted back story here with all of its angst and heartache, as well as the setting of the scene, and how it evolves with ups-and-downs. An emotio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES