I'd Go Gay For You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes, I lost my senses. I couldn't hear or see or feel. Then the high of endorphins slowly faded away and I started coming back. I heard her shallow breathing on the phone and noticed it was slowly getting back to normal.

"Hi," I said.

She remained silent for a few seconds then chuckled, "hey you."

"That was phenomenal."

"Did you cum twice?" She asked, again with the playful tone.

"I did."

"I don't remember allowing that."

"Guess you'll have to punish me later."

We both started laughing and I realized that the tension that should have been there wasn't. In a matter of hours, we had switched from friends to this, and there was no regret, no apprehension about tomorrow, no unspoken fears about meeting face to face. It felt simple, maybe because we had naturally progressed through the stages? Or because we had stayed true to ourselves through it all?

"Will you stay with me until I sleep?"

I agreed and waited for her to move to her bedroom and get into bed. I sneaked under my own covers too and we both fell silent, not the awkward kind, but the relaxing and peaceful kind. A few minutes passed with us just enjoying the sound of each other's breathing, then she chuckled.

"Let's see if Stana can top that!" She teased again. "I'm not going to let this go, you do realize that, eh? Putting me in the fifth rank after all those women? Such humiliation!"

"I had to give you an incentive to do your best, didn't I?"

"Oh honey, if you believe this was my best, you are in for a surprise!"

"I ask for nothing more than to be proven wrong, Kate."

"You'll have to stop saying my name."

"Why, Kate?" I dared her.

"Because, devil, I am tired and if you say my name again, I'll have to take you for another ride."

Her voice was trailing off and I noticed that sleep was overcoming me too. I had to leave that fight for another day.

A few minutes later, as I was getting heavily drowsy, she whispered, "I'm falling asleep so I'll hang up... Oh, and... I like being gay for you."

"I like being gay for you too."

12