All Comments on 'If He'd Ever Told Her 'No''

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Start with a douchey comment, end with a douchey comment.

That's how to win friends and influence people. Stuff the middle with stereotypical caricatures of ethnic people and you have a completely unenjoyable nothingness. Yes, do you need an editor, and the fact that you don't get one says volumes about you. You can get the same refund from my comment that I get from your story, except I wasted more time. I won't make that mistake again.

nitrotroutnitrotroutabout 7 years ago
Made me laugh

Enjoyed the story and your twisted sense of humor. Don't stop writing. You leave me chuckling after each of your stories for the most part. Entertaining to say the least. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN YOU CANT WIN FOR LOSING

life doesn't hold much hope to the down trodden, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Not Bad

Keep writing. Your way. Don't listen to the so-called literary critics. It was a decent tale. She was a spoiled cunt who wound up where she deserved to be, the nut house. I'm sure her pre-nup loving ex-husband made out just fine.

Yeah

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Good

I prefer stories like these that stay in the realm of reality. Everything was well within the scope of possibility and human behavior. The results were predictable, but it was the language and the feeling that carried the plot. The only thing that could improve it would be a little twist of a bit of a revelation for the reader.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
All of them should also be interned in the mental health facility...

All of them should also be interned in the mental health facility...What a fucked up families...But a good and funny read...4*

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 7 years ago
Good Story

Hi JimBob,

Nice one, I thought it was a decent tale for the LW category. It just ended a bit abruptly in my opinion. A little follow up on the husbands life would have rounded it out better.

Thanks for writing

Grant

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
It was a nice, cleare read.

Too bad about Darren. I bet that poor dumpster had to get hosed down and sent into counselling over what happened.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Easy read

All of a sudden I'm reading the last sentence. Couldn't have a better compliment from a reader

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

Oh damn, another good story from JimBob. Nuff said.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
Good trash

JimBob writes the best stories about low-life trash. Always fascinating.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Not bad! 4 stars

One of your better yarns.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 7 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticabout 7 years ago
Solid Watchmen reference

And having the wife sent to a mental hospital without custody of the child is a pretty epic burn. Part of me wants to hear her excuse for wanting to breed with her jailbird high school crush instead of her husband.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 7 years ago
Good to see another story by JimBob

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Solid Story

Only the names were changed to protect the guilty. I loved the many made up Louisiana locales mixed in with real Louisiana names. If you are going to write more stories based in Louisiana, may I suggest such popular Louisiana names as Mert, Reiny, Boudreaux, Bordelon, Melancon, DeBlieux, Allieuisious, Isadore, Justin or Bourgeois.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Lord knows men doesn't have a clue about what's happening in a woman's head...

... Still, what was the plan there?

I mean, shit - Linda even admitted that she pursued that guy, not the other way around... yet, the thinking she got, when she finally got him, was "I love him so much, I'm gotta make him raise my first boyfriend's kid!" ???

And then, she pushed away all responsibility over her actions... 'cause nobody seems to have ever told her 'no' before...

Seriously, how crazy can you be? Evidently, she ended up exactly where she should be.

Nice, quick story about despicable people (except for Greg, who should probably listen more to his guts then his dick, from now on.) 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you can't take shit don't publish!

Don't feel you at all! Dickens, Michelangelo, Picasso, etc... All were subject to criticism. Too bad for you and you can feel safe in your closet. Won't read your carp again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m flummoxed

I just don’t get it? How’n the hell did she get in the family way if she made her husband use rubbers all the time? And Myrt wants to know what all the laughing is about? She sez, you reading more carp on that damn pron site? Your gonna go blind. I said I’d stop when I needed glasses.

enjayemenjayemalmost 6 years ago
So

Greg was the protagonist, hero if you like, right up to the last paragraph, then all the characters disappear and the baby becomes the hero?

Sort of confusing and not good writing, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

enjayem, do yourself a favor.....read a number of JimBob's stories.......he's a very talented writer.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Decent story just needed an ending for Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Three Stars

It was an okay story, but it just seemed to end a little suddenly. I did like the humor with the current and former husbands bantering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
four start

good story ended a bit abruptly

But with dense dioluage you need better visual breakage between the charecters talking

Kinda got hard to follow who said what in the two dense areas and it pushed me out of the narritive

new_readernew_readerabout 4 years ago

granted it was humorous, but I still don't see what the point was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If he ever told her no!

Well Greg made her sign the prenup! Darren told her no condom!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One I've I've somehow missed. Poor little Mindy. Daddy dead behind a dumpster, mamma in the Looney bin by the turkey ranch. Hope the grandparents raise her better than they did Linda.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

????

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Thank god for prenups.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story - could be straight out of real life. 5*

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Need a scorecard to keep everyone straight. Who are these people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent end for Darren the user!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can someone please summarize what happened in this story? Thanks.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Thank goodness for Pre-Nups!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

For anonymous, the summary. She married him for his money. His folks insisted on a prenup. She cheated and got pregnant with an old boyfriend. Husband dumped her, and she went nuts and ended up in prison. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry JimBob44, I found this one a little hard to follow.

I think it was because there were too many characters for me to process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story....getting rid of the skank Linda now gets him tewo whores, Cindy and Crissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wife is well aware theres a prenup .

fucks every man she knows.

refuses to fuck husband w/o condoms .

ex b/f(assumably black) gets out of prison and is granted bareback status.

pregnant slut.

as always single motherhood is achieved with the sluts parents raising the mongoloid.

...

profit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5...

...liked the ending and the puns !

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm I gotta ask, as a redneck hillbilly from steel area in w. Pa, do youins in DeGaurde talk as you write? A serious question. I really like your stories. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"But if you didn't like this story, email me your bank account number and routing number and I will refund to you every penny you paid me to read this story. I promise."

Exactly! Well said.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

5 star, but it looks like Greg's out of the frying pan into the fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this story made no sense

Written okay and the puns were also not bad but that’s it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankfully he didn't end up with either of the other two sluts, Cindy and Chrissy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With this many characters you really needed more than 2 pages... Way too short.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Another JimBob special...

...and it was.

5 stars worth.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A nice little, uncomplicated interlude. Four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

no comment...

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

I think I've met Linda. What a stuck up CUNT. Love grandpa's nicknames for the baby. Hilarious!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I liked it but something seems to be missing idk...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just seemed to end without an ending. Strange!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox6 months ago

I was a bit confused with this story, especially the ending, but maybe that goes with my fuzzy 76yr old brain, not understanding.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel6 months ago

It was a little confusing but I liked the humor at the end.

10200032, 0012312-321… I forgot the rest of the account number. Darn. No refund for me. :-(

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Yeah it was definitely confusing but it was a little humor involved i do like how you made the slut to be a dumb crazy ass slut only question is who stuck the guard with the needle that gave him a heart attack was it the crazy slut linda or was it the dr and how was they able to do it without getting caught if it was linda she had to have some medical knowledge to know what to use with that being said my money is that dr was at least part of it

Just_WordsJust_Words30 days ago

I liked that! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.