If He'd Ever Told Her 'No'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie ended and since neither girl had been particularly impressed, neither girl had any desire to sit through 'Mickey and Maude.'

"And so this Edward Blake guy..." Chrissy asked.

"Blake Edwards," Greg gently corrected as he urged them up the aisle.

"You bitch! And you!" Linda screamed at her step-sister and step-sister in law as the trio stepped into the lobby.

The pregnant woman charged the trio, swinging wildly.

Campus security had two officers in the lobby. The two managed to grab Linda before she could deliver any substantial blows, before either Chrissy or Cindy could strike back in self-defense.

"Yes, Officer, I do want to press charges," Greg angrily spat over Linda's shrill screams and protests. "That is my ex-wife and there is a restraining order; she is to stay five hundred feet away from me."

"I just want to talk!" Linda sobbed bitterly as she was escorted out of the lobby, handcuffed.

This time, no one was willing to help Linda. Parker Johnson did suggest they might want to have a psychiatric examination done.

"What? My little girl's not crazy," Brent snarled.

"Really? Normal people behave like that?" Parker asked.

Brent did not have a response to that.

... ... ...

"All my life, I was the one who said 'no.' No one ever said 'no' to me," Linda said.

The turkey farm next to the Northeast Wellness Center in Paulton, Louisiana was filled with the incessant gobbling of the thousands of turkeys

"Yes, Linda, you've said that before," Dr. Hillary Monroe said as they sat on one of the wooden benches in the yard of the facility.

Linda looked at the attractive blonde woman, then shrugged.

"I mean, shit, he didn't even want to get married," Linda said. "Made me want him all the more. Then when he gave in, I was like 'damn, see? No one can tell me no.' You know?"

Dr. Monroe breathed deeply of the crisp pine air. The gleaming glass and chrome building was certainly out of place among the pine forest of Paulton.

But nestled between two turkey farms, with thousands of turkeys cackling, calling to one another, the chatter seemed right at home next to the mental health facility.

"So, we getting one of them for Thanksgiving?" Linda suddenly asked, pointing to the turkeys on the other side of the chain link fence.

"Actually, we've ordered four of them," Dr. Monroe smiled tightly. "Hard to get them any fresher than that, huh?"

While Linda was trying to explain her motives, trying to convince Dr. Hillary Monroe that she wasn't psychotic, wasn't crazy, Darren slumped over behind a dumpster, dying of heart failure. The needle was still in his arm when he was found the next morning by an employee of the Casa Ole' restaurant in DeGarde, Louisiana.

While the Medical Examiner of St. Elizabeth Parish was trying to determine cause of death for Darren's body, Maureen Tate was changing Mindy Tate's diaper. The two month old child had much of Linda's features.

"Aw, and there's my little Agi," Brent smiled as he came into the child's room.

"Don't listen to Grandpa; your name's not Agitate," Maureen cooed to the girl.

"Ira?" Brent suggested.

"No, Grandpa, my name's not Irritate either," Maureen cooed to the infant.

"Regurgi?" Brent suggested.

"Grandpa, my name's Mindy Tate and you know it," Maureen said, handing the child to Brent.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, rate my submissions.

But if you didn't like this story, email me your bank account number and routing number and I will refund to you every penny you paid me to read this story. I promise.

As for the fate of Greg, Cindy and Chrissy; who knows? At this time, I've no plans to continue with their stories.

Have a swell day.

12