If I Allowed You to do Anything Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and her adult son have incestuous sex.
5.4k words
4
109.3k
104
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I Allowed You to do Anything, #1

to me and with me, what would you do, asked Mary of her adult son, Seth?

Mother and her adult son have first-time, incestuous sex.

"If I allowed you to do anything to me and with me, what would you do," asked Mary of her adult son, Seth?

Curious what he'd say, she looked at him with a face filled with sexual arousal and erotic anticipation while he looked at his mother stunned that she'd ask him such a sexually loaded question. Then, as if imagining all that he wanted to do to his mother's naked body, he looked at her with incestuous lust and sexual excitement. His longtime, sexual fantasy, and by her invitation, at last, this was his chance to do whatever he sexually wanted to his MILF of a mother.

Only, what if she didn't mean sexually? What if she meant something innocent that a normal mother and son could do together? What if she meant something else? What if she meant playing a game, cooking a favorite meal, or picking a movie to watch? Suddenly, he was embarrassed for having such sexual thoughts and for thinking less of his mother that she'd have sex with him. Just because he's perverted to want to have sex with her, how dare he think that she'd want to have sex with him. How dare he disrespect his mother?

# # #

"Happy fucking 49th Birthday to me," said Mary with dread and with the impending doom of yet another birthday quickly approaching her.

She remembered when it was her 30th birthday and her friends took her to a CFNM striptease show. She remembered having sex with one of the strippers. Where did the time go? Where did her life go? Next year, she'll be 50-years-old.

With her life passing her by, she wasn't getting any younger. With her having regrets of things that she sexually wanted to do but would never do, she was closer to 50-years-old than she was to forty-years-old. Instead of celebrating her birthday with a birthday cake and with birthday gifts that she didn't want and/or didn't need, she wanted to do something forbidden and fun. She wanted to do something sexually daring and erotically exciting. She wanted to put aside all mother and son conventions, especially sexual ones.

She finally wanted to do what she had always wanted to do ever since her son, Seth, turned 18-years-old, seven-years-ago. She wanted to have incestuous sex with him. The perfect time to have sex with him, with them sheltering in place, working from home, and not entertaining friends and family because of COVID, no one would ever know what they did behind closed, bedroom doors.

With this all her idea, as her birthday gift to herself from her son, she wanted him to have sex with her. Not all one way, as much as he'd, no doubt, want to have sex with her, she wanted to have sex with her son, too. After masturbating herself with her fingers and fucking herself with her dildo over and again, the pandemic had gotten to her. Afraid to go out and socialize, feeling as if she was under house arrest, she had been sheltering in place for months.

# # #

This is a true story that Mary asked me to write about her finally having incestuous sex with her son, Seth. In celebration of her 49th birthday, as her birthday gift to herself and to her son, surprising him and shocking herself, she wanted him to sexually seduce her. She wanted to have consensual sex with him. She wanted him to sexually do to her all that she knew that he had imagined doing to her when masturbating himself.

Something that a mother should never do with her son, she wanted to stroke his cock and suck his cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath, too. She wanted him to cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. Not stopping with just a mere blowjob, she wanted to make slow, sweet love to him before fucking him fast and hard.

She's heard him in his room masturbating and calling her name when cumming. She knew that he sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted him. What do they have to lose? What's the big deal? It's just sex, albeit forbidden sex, with a mother who loves her son and a son who loves his mother.

If only for one day, for her birthday, if not for the rest of the month, the rest of the year, and/or for the rest of their lives, Mary wanted Seth to be her lover instead of her son. She wanted him to do every sexy, loving, dirty, and nasty, sexual thing that he had ever imagined doing to her naked body. While kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her, she wanted him to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes where a son should never touch and feel his mother.

With her awakening feeling especially, wickedly naughty, sexually frustrated, and horny, she wanted him to slowly and seductively undress her while making out with her. Not stopping there but continuing to cross the incestuous line that no mother should ever cross with her son, she wanted him to ever so slowly strip her naked. She wanted to show her naked body to her son. She wanted him to see her naked.

She wanted him to unbutton her blouse one, slow button at a time while looking to see what each button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. She wanted him to reach his horny hand inside of her blouse to feel her big breasts through her bra. Then, unbuttoning the next button and the rest of her buttons of her blouse, she wanted her son to see her in her sexy, low-cut bra. She wanted Seth to see his mother's bra clad breasts.

She wanted him to kiss her while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples through her bra. While hoping to sexually entice him to do more than just look and touch, she wanted to give her son an up-close view of the tops of her ample breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. Wanting him to see her naked breasts, her areolas, and her erect nipples, she wanted him to see what his mother looked like topless. She wanted him to see her naked tits.

She wanted him to finally sexually touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her naked breasts. She couldn't wait to see the sexually excited look on his face when he finally saw her naked breasts and felt her big tits. She wanted him to turn, twist, pull, and suck her erect nipples. Giving him the sexual pleasure that she knew that he wanted and that she wanted, too, as if her breasts were his breasts, she wanted him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

Then, allowing him to unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt, with her proud of her revealing underwear, she wanted him to see what she looked like in her sexy panties. With him always staring at her panties whenever she deliberately gave him up-skirt peeks of her panties, she wanted to give him a prolonged and uninterrupted view of her panty clad body. After showing him what she looked like in her sheer and nearly see-through panties, she wanted him to touch and feel her panty clad ass and cup and finger her panty clad pussy.

With them both filled with sexual anticipation, with his eyes widening and his cock hardening, while staring at him to see his surprised and sexually excited to seeing her naked ass and her naked pussy, she imagined ever so slowly and sexily removing her panties in front of him. She not only wanted him to see her naked ass and her naked pussy but also, she wanted him to see her naked, totally naked. Daring him to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her, she wanted to give him close-up views of her naked ass and her naked pussy.

Having only given him quick glimpses before, she wanted to show him all that she knew that he hoped and wanted to see of her naked body. She wanted him to feel her naked ass, squeeze her naked ass, and slap her naked ass. She wanted him to finger her pussy, rub her clit, and fingerfuck his mother's naked cunt. As if he was her gynecologist instead of her son, she wanted to give him close-up, in between her legs view of her naked pussy.

# # #

With her a professional photographer, accustomed photographing sexy topless and/or naked brides who wanted to surprise their newly, wedded husbands with sexy photos of themselves, this time, she wanted her son to play the naughty photographer. Turning the camera on herself, and with him seeing her through the lens of her camera naked instead of the other way around, she wanted Seth to photograph her in all manner of undress. Rather not knowing if he would or not, or did or not, she wanted him to show his friends and whomever else he wanted her topless and naked pictures.

'And this is a photo that I took of my mother topless,' she imagined him saying with pride to his friends. 'Doesn't she have beautiful breasts?' She imagined him looking from his friends to look at the photo of her naked breasts. 'I love my mother's, big tits.'

If only for this one time if not forever, while imagining him posting nude photos of her on the internet without her permission and without her knowing, she willingly and consensually wanted him to photograph her topless and nude body. She imagined thousands of horny men masturbating over and again of her naked images. She imagined men that she didn't know and would never meet sexually wanting her. She imagined some men that she knew recognizing her, her doctor, her dentist, her employer, her co-workers, her mechanic, her friends, her neighbors, and/or her relatives and seeing her topless and naked.

'Hey, come and look at this,' she imagined one of his friends saying to another one of friends. 'Isn't that your mother? Isn't that Mary?'

She imagined his friend leaning forward to look closer at her nude, internet photos.

'I don't know but it sure looks like her. Look at her big, naked tits. She really does have a shapely and sexy body,' Mary imagined him saying while viewing her nude photos.

Capturing his MILF of a mother on film and giving him more to masturbate over later, something that she was proud about, she wanted to show her son her sexy and shapely, naked body. She couldn't wait for him to see her naked. Something she'd always have when she's old and gray, and something he'd always have when masturbating himself, she couldn't wait for him to photograph her topless and naked.

"Not bad for a 49-year-old woman, if I say so myself," she said looking at herself naked in her full-length mirror while turning one way, turning the other way, and turning back again.

Her last sexual hurrah before growing older and less sexually desirable and with her breasts soon sagging down to her waist, suddenly, she wanted the sexual approval of more men. Suddenly, not just her son but she needed men to sexually notice her and sexually want her, especially when they couldn't have her. Deliberately sexually teasing men while making her flashes appear accidental, she wanted men to lust and masturbate over her.

With her unbuttoned housecoat blowing open in the wind while walking outside to retrieve the newspaper, she had the urge to deliberately flash someone while making her naked flash appear unintentional. She had the urge to flash the trashmen, the mailman, and/or the unsuspecting man walking his dog. Something she had never done before; she had the urge to open her front door topless, naked, or wrapped only in a towel that suddenly fell to her feet to flash the pizza delivery man her nude body.

'Oops. Sorry. I'm so embarrassed. Please avert your eyes. Please don't look at my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass,' she imagined saying while slow to pick up the towel and cover herself.

While pretending that she was unaware of them staring at all they could see of her, she had the urge to sun herself in the backyard topless and/or naked. Wondering what their reactions would be to seeing her topless and/or naked, she had the urge to flash her neighbors, the landscaper, and/or the pool man her topless and/or naked body. Again, pretending that she was unaware that they were there watching her, she had the urge to fondle her naked breasts, finger her erect nipples, and masturbate herself in front of them while they watched and masturbated themselves with her.

# # #

Returning her thoughts more to her son, sexually excited by the thought of him seeing her topless and naked, she wanted him to see her topless and naked. Then, giving him her permission with a sexy look, taking the next incestuous step, she wanted him to lovingly touch and sensuously feel her nude body. Submitting her unclothe body to his sexual desire and incestuous lust, she wanted him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. She wanted him to do all that he had ever sexually imagined doing to his mother.

Again, not nearly done, she wanted him to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, with his tongue, and with his cock. She wanted him to make love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. With Mary as sexually frustrated as Seth was horny, she wanted him to do everything that a son should never sexually do to and with his mother but that he had always imagined doing to her and with her when masturbating himself.

With him always looking to see whatever he could see of her; always undressing her with his eyes, she knew that he had imagined and masturbated over seeing her in her low-cut bra and sexy, bikini panties. She knew that he had imagined and masturbated over seeing her topless and touching and feeling her naked tits. She knew that he had imagined and masturbated over seeing her naked and touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. She knew that he had imagined and masturbated over having incestuous sex with her, over her blowing him, and cumming in her mouth.

Such a waste of cum, she knew that he masturbated over her night and day while imagining seeing her without her clothes and having sex with her. With her wanting him in her bed now and forever, by giving him what he sexually wanted, incestuous sex with his mother, sex with her son is what she wanted for her birthday. Incestuous sex is, perhaps and hopefully, what they both wanted for the rest of their lives.

She masturbated herself while imagining her son having incestuous sex with her naked body. Once naked, wanting him to eat her, she wanted him to finger her pussy, rub her clit, and fingerfuck her pussy while licking her pussy. She wanted him to make sweet and slow love to her before fucking her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. With her horny just thinking about it, Mary wanted Seth to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, with his tongue, and with his cock.

With her no shrinking violet when it came to sex, Mary loved sex. One of her favorite things to do was sucking cock. She loved sucking cock. She loved controlling a man with her hand and with her mouth. She took it as a huge compliment for a blowjob well done when a man exploded his cum in her mouth and ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. As much as she loved when a man ejaculated in her mouth, she loved receiving facials and cum baths, too.

Without taking it the wrong way but as the compliment that it was meant to give, she's been told that she's a great and talented cocksucker. She harbored no compunctions and no illusions about wanting to stroke Seth's cock while sucking his prick. She's always wanted to masturbate and/or blow her son. She always wanted him to cum all over her hand, across her naked breasts, in her mouth, and/or all over her face. She's always wanted to swallow his cum and allow him to give her a cum bath.

A two-way street, if he gave her whatever she sexually wanted, she'd give him whatever he sexually wanted. On her knees while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes, as she imagined him fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples, she imagined stroking and sucking her son. She'd not only allow him to cum in her mouth but also, she'd allow him to give her a cum bath and cum all over her face and across her naked breasts.

Reveling in her son's cum, not wasting any of it, she'd wipe his ejaculation with her fingertips from her face and breasts, and lick them clean with her tongue. Instead of playing the sexually submissive, embarrassed, and ashamed mother, with this her birthday, she decided to play the aggressively, sexually forward mother. Finally, being true to herself, she decided to show her son the incestuous whore that she really is.

With him always staring at her while looking to see whatever he could see of her, she decided to call his bluff. This was his chance to not only see what he's always wanted to see of her naked body but also to touch and feel whatever he wanted to see, touch, and feel of her naked body, too. Moreover, with this her birthday, this was finally her chance to have orgasmic sex with her son.

Curious to see how he'd react, what he'd do, or not do, with the onus of wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother on him, she decided to play the incestuous whore that she was by teasing and tempting him. Getting right to the point, instead of sexually teasing him by flashing him her white, bikini panties in up-skirt peeks as she routinely does, while making her flashes appear unintentionally accidental, she decided to deliberately flash him her panties.

Sitting like a truck driver instead of a lady, she hiked up her short skirt and spread her knees while pretending to read a magazine. She deliberately wanted to show him all that he's been yearning to see and had imagined seeing while masturbating himself. Sexually teasing him and giving him more to masturbate over, she deliberately gave him a prolonged view of her bright, white, bikini panties.

Determined to sexually expose herself to him, she wanted him to see her pussy slit, her pussy mound, her camel toe, and the patch of brown, trimmed pubic hair through her panties. With her pretending to intently read her magazine, she didn't have to look up at him to know that he was burning a hole right through her panties while trying and hoping to see what he could see of her naked pussy. Clearly, he loved seeing his mother's panty clad pussy. Something that she'd masturbate over later, she loved exposing herself to her son.

She continued sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him by parading around him while wearing her shortest, sheerest, sexiest, and lowest cut nightgowns. She felt so sexy and horny when exposing herself to her son. Instead of flashing him her naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks, while making her flashes appear accidental, she deliberately flashed him her naked cunt.

With her pussy already glistening wet from touching herself before entering the living room, she wanted to give him plenty to see and masturbate over later. Something as forbidden as it is sacred, she willingly and consensually showed him her naked cunt, his mother's cunt. As if he had never seen a naked pussy before, she watched his eyes dart down to stare at her naked pussy.

With that just the beginning, not stopping there, while knowing that he'd stand there in the darkened hall to watch her impromptu striptease show, she decided to seductively dress and undress with her bedroom door wide open. Whenever he stood in her doorway to watch her dress and undress, he fondled his growing erection through his pajama bottoms. Acting oblivious to his forbidden lust, she pretended that she didn't notice him watching her.

Then, when readying herself for bed, she slowly and seductively removed her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and her panties. When dressing in the morning, pretending that she didn't know that he was there watching her, she removed her nightgown and paraded around her bedroom naked while brushing her hair and/or applying her makeup. The first time giving him prolonged views of her naked body, he returned the favor by walking around her with his flaccid and erect prick hanging out of his pee hole in his pajama bottoms. When serving her coffee, his naked prick nearly impaled her mouth.

12