If I Allowed You to do Anything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued sexually teasing him. Claiming that she needed to leave the bathroom door ajar because of the buildup of foggy steam, she showered and bathed in the bathtub with her bathroom door open enough for him to see her naked. She told him that, unless she left the bathroom door open, that the bathroom was too hot otherwise.

When she showered, with them only having the one bathroom, he pretended that he had to pee so that he could watch her in the mirror showering. Killing two birds with one stone, not only did he see her naked body in the fogless shower but also, she saw his naked cock while he peed in the toilet. When she took a bath, brazen enough to do so, he pulled up a seat to talk to her while washing her back and dropping the soap to reach down to feel for it.

"Oops. Sorry, Mom," he said moving the back of his hand between her legs and brushing by her naked pussy while feeling for the soap. "I dropped the soap again."

# # #

All of her sexual teasing and erotic enticing culminated in her asking him one, simple question. Curious what he'd say, she asked him what she needed to know and, clearly, what he wanted to hear. By asking him her sexually loaded question was her way for her to break the sexual ice between them and release the incestuous tension. Her incestuous question told him that sex between them, between mother and son, was not only okay but also was hopefully expected. She asked him what he'd do if he could do any, sexual thing to her body.

"If I allowed you to do any one thing to my body," she said pausing to watch his reaction. "What would you do?"

'What? I don't believe this,' clearly by the sexually excited look on his face, he thought. 'My mother asked if she allowed me to do sexually anything that I wanted to her body, what would I do?'

He stared at his mother as if she was already naked. He stared at his mother as if he was already having sex with her. As if he had never thought about it when, indeed, he had, now that she was giving him her permission to have sex with her, he paused to think what he'd do to and with his mother's body. This was his mother and not some whore. Clearly, she wanted to have sex wit him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

'What would I do if I could do sexually any one thing to and with my mother? Definitely, I'd have her remove her clothes in front of me. Or, maybe, if she allowed me, I'd slowly remove her clothes while touching and feeling her everywhere. I've always wanted to see my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked up-close,' he thought.

In the way of a boy in a toy store, he thought of what else he'd do with his consensually, sexually agreeable mother. There was so much that he wanted to sexually do with her and to her that it was impossible to pick only one thing. Not leaving out, sexually anything, he wanted to do everything.

'If I could only do one thing with my mother, without doubt, I'd have her blow me,' he thought while imagining his stiff prick in his mother's mouth. 'I'd have her stroke my cock while sucking my prick. I've always wanted my mother to blow me while I felt her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples. I've always wanted to stare down at her with my erect cock in her mouth while she stared up at me with her big, blue eyes. I've always wanted to cum in her mouth.'

Not stopping there, he continued thinking of all that he'd sexually do to and with his mother.

'Then, I'd want her to fuck me,' he thought. 'I've always wanted to fuck my mother. I've always wanted to take her from behind, bend her over the table, and fuck her hard and fast enough for her to cum. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my mother's warm and wet pussy,' he thought.

# # #

Seth stared at his mother while imagining doing all sorts of forbidden things to her beautiful body and all of them sexual. Unsure if he heard her right and if he interpreted her meaning, he looked at her with confusion. He looked at her with sexual anticipation while imagining what she sexually meant and if she meant that she wanted to have sex with him.

Something that he always wanted to see, he looked at his mother as if she was already naked. Something that he always wanted to do, he always wanted to touch and feel his mother's naked body. While hoping that she was, he wondered if she was asking him to have sex with her. Playing it safe, he decided to ask her.

"Sorry but I don't understand your question, Mother," said Seth looking at his mother with curiosity while gulping down his sexual lust. "I don't know what you mean by allowing me to do whatever I want to your body. What do you mean by anything, Mother?"

When she didn't answer him, he continued.

"Do you mean," he gulped down his sexual excitement, "sexually anything? Do you mean sex? Do you mean that you're giving me your permission to have sex with your naked body?"

Clearly, in the way that he looked at her with shock and sexual excitement, no doubt, a dozen, sexually, forbidden thoughts ran through his horny head. Seth eyed at his mother as if he had just imagined her asking what she had just asked. Obviously, he imagined doing to her what he had always imagined doing to her when masturbating himself and while imagining his mother naked and having sex with him.

In the way that he stared at her, something that he routinely did, he imagined undressing her with his eyes. He imagined her removing her blouse and skirt. He imagined seeing her in her bra and panties. Then, he imagined her removing her bra and seeing her topless. He imagined seeing his mother's big, naked breasts. Then, not stopping there, he imagined his mother naked. He imagined her as if she was sitting before him without her clothes. He'd love to see her big, C cup, naked breasts. He'd love to see her brown, trimmed pussy and her firm and shapely ass.

Taking the next sexual step while wondering if that's what she meant, he imagined touching and feeling his naked mother. He imagined having sex with her. He imagined her screaming his name while he gave her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

'Happy birthday, Mother,' he thought while making her cum again and again.

Without doubt, if he could sexually do anything to his MILF of a mother, he'd love to slowly strip her naked. He couldn't count how many times that he masturbated over imagining removing her blouse, her bra, her skirt, and her panties. Then, once she was naked, he'd touch and feel her everywhere that he hasn't been allowed to touch and feel her.

He'd make out with her. He always wanted to make out with his mother. He'd French kiss her while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He always wanted to French kiss his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere. Getting way ahead of himself, with his sexual imagination running wild, he waited for his mother to respond and to clarify her meaning before imagining any more of his sexual fantasies.

# # #

Tossing back her dyed, red hair with a flip of her pretty head, she answered his question with a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"I'm asking you what you would do. You tell me what you'd do to me if you could do anything to my naked body," she said looking at him with sexual arousal.

Afraid to ask the question and confront the elephant in the room, but needing her to clarify what she meant by anything, he summoned the courage to ask his mother what she meant. Wouldn't that be something if he could see his mother naked? Wouldn't take be something if he could touch and feel her naked body anywhere and everywhere? Wouldn't that be something if he could have sex with his mother? Yet, if she allowed him to have sex with her, not sure what he'd do first but having sex with his mother would be his sexual fantasy come true.

"Do you mean sexually, Mother," he asked gulping down his sexual excitement. He looked at her as if he didn't believe what she had asked and what he had heard. "Do you mean sex," he asked again when she didn't immediately answer?

Obviously, not making her sexual intentions clear, Mary smiled at her son again.

"I know that by all of the mother and son videos that you watch that incestuous sex, namely mother and son sex, is what you want. I don't have to be physic to know that you want to have sex with me," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I've heard you masturbating in your room while calling my name, no doubt, while imagining me naked and having sex with me. I'm just wondering, as our way of breaking the ice, if you could do just one, sexual thing to me, anything that you have always wanted to do to my body, what would you do?"

# # #

"Not wanting to rush anything, I'd want to take my time," said Seth. "I'd want to make out with you while feeling you through your clothes. I'd want to feel your big breasts and finger your nipples through your blouse and bra. Then, I'd want to feel your ass and your pussy through your panties."

Something that he obviously thought that he'd never be allowed to do, he paused as if overwhelmed by the imagined, sexual excitement of making out with his mother. He paused while imagining feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra. Clearly sexually excited, he paused as if imagining feeling his mother's shapely ass through her short skirt and fingering her pussy through her panties.

The candid, sexual discussion that they had was just as exciting as his perception of them having sex with his mother. Then, she added fuel to his incestuous fire. She said what he never expected her to say and what he never expected to hear.

"Show me," she said. "Go ahead. I dare you. I double dare you," she said with a laugh. "I give you my permission to make out with me while feeling me through my clothes."

To be continued...


12