If I Allowed You to do Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was imagining his erect prick in her mouth, he stared at his mother's lips. Then, taking the risk that she'd slap his hand away, he stood and reached out his horny hand to slide a slow finger across her red, full lips. Then, pulling her lip forward, he stuck his finger in his mother's mouth.

"As if we a man and a woman out on a date, instead of mother and son, I'd want to kiss you," he said.

Again, instead of rejecting him, surprising him, clearly, with him saying the right things and pushing all of her sexual buttons, she licked his finger before accepting his finger in her mouth. She sucked his finger while staring up at him as if she was already sucking his cock. Obviously, she wanted him to know that she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to suck him. In the way that she continued sucking his finger, never did he think that having his finger sucked could be so sexually sensual and erotically arousing.

"Then, I'd want to make out with you and French kiss you," he said staring at her as if he was already making out with her.

Not wanting to miss his chance to kiss his mother, seizing the opportunity of her sexual invitation, he lifted his mother from her chair and leaned in to kiss her. The first time French kissing her, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Instead of her pulling away and rejecting him, she returned his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss.

# # #

"Tell me," she said as soon as they broke off their kiss. "What else would you do if you could do anything to me other than just French kissing me?"

His obvious answer, while watching her nipples become fully erect through her clothes, he stared down at his mother's big tits.

"I'd want to feel your breasts and finger your nipples through your blouse and bra," he said continuing to stare at the bulbous impressions that her big tits and erect nipples made through her bra and in her blouse. "While continuing to make out with you, I'd want to pull, turn, and twist your nipples through your clothes to make them fully erect."

As if giving him her permission, she looked down at her breasts before looking up at him with sexual anticipation.

"Show me," she said looking down at herself again and taking a big breath to stick her chest out even more before looking up at him again. "If that's what you want, then, do it. I give you my permission to feel my tits and finger my nipples through my clothes."

Sexually teasing him, she lifted her blouse covered and bra clad breasts in the palm of her hands as if offering them to him. As if daring him to touch and feel them, she stared into hi brown eyes with her blue eyes. Then, continuing to tease him while staring up at him, she slid slow hands across her breasts and stopped to finger her nipples.

As if he was dreaming this and/or sexual fantasizing this, he reached out his horny hand to feel and cup his mother's breasts through her blouse and bra, first one and then, the other. He couldn't believe that he was finally feeling his mother's breasts, albeit through her clothes. Again, something that he's always wanted to do and masturbated over imagining doing, he couldn't believe that his mother allowed him to feel her tits.

Then, when her nipples made their impressions known, he fingered her nipples. Feeling like big buttons between his thumb and index fingers, as soon as her nipples erected enough to show through her bra and shirt, he pulled them, turned them, and twisted them through her clothes until they fully erected themselves. He continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while kissing her, French kissing her.

"Now what," she asked egging him on to tell her what more that he'd sexually do? "Other than making out with me, French kissing me, feeling my tits, and fingering my nipples through my blouse and bra," she said smoothing out her blouse where he had wrinkled it with his horny hands. "What else would you do, if I allowed you to do anything to me?"

Sexually teasing him and daring him to do more, she gave him a sexy, come hither look. Clearly, she wanted him to do more as much as he wanted to do more. No ands, buts, ifs, and/or maybes, it was obvious that his mother wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"Then, something that I've always imagined doing, I'd feel your shapely ass through your skirt and finger your pussy through your panties," he said looking at her dreamy eyed as if he was already feeling her ass and fingering her pussy.

Obviously, he hoped that she'd allow him to feel her ass through her clothes but he didn't know if she'd allow him to finger her pussy through her panties. With him unaware that his mother was a whore, something that he thought that he'd never be allowed to do, overwhelmed by the sexual excitement of making out with his mother, he paused. While waiting to see her reaction to him having his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body, he paused after feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her blouse and bra.

Clearly sexually excited, before continuing, he paused again as if imagining feeling his mother's shapely ass through her short skirt and fingering her pussy through her panties. He couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother had allowed him to feel her through her clothes while making out with her. Better than any sexual fantasy that he could have imagined, his mother had made him hard and horny.

# # #

The candid, sexual discussion that they had was just as sexually exciting as her perception of him having sex with her. Then, she added fuel to his incestuous fire. She said what he never expected her to say but always imagined hearing her say. She said what he never expected to hear coming from my mother's lips. This was my mother and not some whore that he picked up and invited home to fuck and suck him.

"Show me," she said looking down at herself while slowly sliding her hands over her every curve. "Go ahead. I dare you. I double dare you," she said with a loud laugh while continuing to sexually tease me and entice me. "I give you my permission to feel my ass through my short skirt and finger my pussy though my panties."

With her standing in front of him, he took a few steps forward to stand closer to her. While continuing to kiss his mother, he reached around her with his horny hand to feel her shapely ass through my short skirt. He squeezed her ass, pinched her ass, and slapped her ass.

Then, as if he was a masher on a subway in Japan, while looking down at what he could see, he reached beneath her short skirt to cup her panty clad pussy. Hard for him to wrap his head around, he couldn't believe that he was cupping his mother's cunt in the palm of his horny hand, albeit through her panties. He couldn't believe that his mother was allowing him to finger her pussy through her panties.

So that he didn't unnecessarily wrinkle her skirt, exposing her panty clad ass and panty clad pussy to him, unembarrassed and unashamed, giving him clear access, she hiked up her skirt to her waist. Then, as if daring him to pull down her panties and fuck her, she turned and bent forward in front of him to show him her panty clad ass. Accommodating her, he felt her ass through her panties before sliding a slow hand between her legs to cup and feel her panty clad pussy.

Then, when she turned to face him, making his bold move, to his mother's obvious delight, he stuck his hand inside of his mother's underwear. As if he owned her cunt, he had a whole handful of her pussy. He fingered her brown, trimmed pubic hair before squeezing her naked pussy in his horny hand.

Then, while hoping that she didn't change her mind and slap his hand away, he parted her pussy lips with his finger. He penetrated her pussy with his fingertips and slowly and gently rubbed her clit. As if his finger was his erect cock, again, something that he never suspected that he'd be allowed to do, he fingerfucked his mother with his long, stiff finger.

Masturbating her, he continued rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. He masturbated his mother. He couldn't believe that he had masturbated his mother. He couldn't believe that his mother had allowed him to masturbate her. Another one of my sexual fantasies come true, he had sexually pleasured his mother with his fingers.

"Seth. Seth. Oh, my God, Seth. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop fingerfucking me. Rub me harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make Mommy cum," she said.

Finally, his longtime sexual fantasy, with her collapsing on her bed in sexual bliss while enjoying the afterglow of having sex with her son, he got to watch and hear his mother cumming.

# # #

Chapter 02:

"Now that you kissed me, French kissed me, made out with me, and felt my breasts and fingered my nipples through my clothes," she said with a sexually aroused paused. "Now that you felt my ass through my skirt and fingered my pussy through my panties," she said looking at her son with her face full of incestuous lust. "Now that you rubbed my clit, fingerfucked me, masturbated your mother, and made me cum with your fingers, what else would you do with me if you could," she asked with a sexy, little laugh?"

Clearly, a sexy game that she loved playing, she dared her son to do more. One by one, she checked off the sexual things from his laundry list of all that he had imagined doing with his mother while masturbating himself. Again, with him as horny as she was sexually aroused, he looked at her as if he was undressing her with his eyes again. With her still playing her sexy game of tickle and tease, she moved closer to him, stood on her toes, and, as if she had a secret, whispered in his ear.

"Tell me. Now, that you've done this much, what else would you do to me and with me if you could?" Throbbing his cock and pulsating his prick, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Now that you masturbated your mother, would you dare eat your mother's pussy? Would you dare lick my cunt? Would you dare make love to your mother's pussy," she asked as if daring him to do so. "Would you dare fuck my cunt?"

With her looking at him with sexual anticipation as if daring him to eat her and fuck her, clearly, she wanted her son to eat her and fuck her. Knowing that they weren't nearly done having forbidden sex, he gave his mother a big smile. He still had an entire list of sexual of thing that he wanted to do with and to his mother.

"What would I do, if I could?" He gave his mother a sexy look while imagining what he'd do next. "Something that I've always imagined doing, Mother, I'd slowly strip you naked while touching you and feeling you everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother," he said feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra again.

"I'd love to see you in your bra and panties," he said. He pulled open the top of her blouse with his fingertip to expose her long line of cleavage and her sexy, low-cut brassiere while lifting the front of her short skirt to expose her bright, white bikini panties again. "I'd love to see you topless. I'd love to see your naked tits," he said feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra again. "I'd love to see you naked, Mother, totally naked and vulnerable to my every sexual whim," he said reaching around her to feel her ass.

She returned his big smile with her sexy smile. She continued smiling at him while sticking out her chest again to sexually tease and erotically entice him with her big tits and erect nipples. Never getting enough of feeling his mother's breasts through her clothes, when he reached out his horny hands to feel her big tits, somehow expecting that she would, she didn't stop him. Once again, she allowed me to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra.

# # #

"Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation," she said with a dirty laugh? She looked down at herself again before looking up at him. "Consider this your official invitation. Undress me," she said after putting on a fresh pair of panties. "I dare you to strip me naked. I want you to see what I look like without my clothes. I want you to see your mother naked. Then, I want you to sexually touch me and erotically feel me everywhere that you always imagined touching me and feeling me when masturbating yourself," she said.

Not wasting any more time in thinking about and/or imagining undressing her, as if she was a priceless worth of art, as if she was his very own Venus by Botticelli, he slowly began undressing his mother. He was as nervous as he was sexually excited to not only undress his mother but also to finally see her naked. With her consensually allowing him to undress her and giving him permission to touch and feel her naked body everywhere, he couldn't wait to not only see her naked body but also to finally touch and feel his naked mother.

This was it. This was finally it. He was not only going to strip his mother naked but also, he was going to continue having sex with her.

In the way that he had imagined it while masturbating himself, he unbuttoned the first button of her blouse while feeling her breasts and squeezing her tits. Then, as if he was a peeper while she was sleeping, he peeked inside of her blouse to see what he could see of the tops of her breasts, her sexy, low-cut bra, and her long line of cleavage. Taking his sweet time, as if she was his newly wedded bride on their Honeymoon, he never felt as sexually special as she made me feel now.

He continued slowly unbuttoning her blouse, his mother's blouse, while continuing to feel her breasts and finger her erect nipples through her bra. Then, after unbuttoning all of the buttons on her blouse, when she stood to remove it, he felt her ass through her short skirt again. Not stopping there, in the way that she had done before, he lifted her skirt to her waist and, once again, explored her pussy through her panties with his experienced fingers.

Again, as if I owned her cunt, his mother's cunt, he cupped her pussy through her panties in the palm of his hand and squeezed. He suspected that no man had ever squeezed her pussy in such a demonstrative way. Then, sliding a slow hand along the underside of her panties, he continued sliding his hand between her legs. Then, as I had done before, he stuck his hand inside of her panties. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy again. Allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do to his mother, he unzipped, unbuttoned, and pulled down her short skirt.

Dressed in only her bra and panties, after giving him a long look of what she looked like in her sexy underwear, they adjoined to her bedroom. After having so very much verbal and physical foreplay, with her dripping wet and him rock hard, it was time for them to have deeply penetrating sex, incestuous sex. As much as he couldn't wait to eat his mother, he couldn't wait to make love to her and fuck her.

Not stopping there with so very much to sexually do with her, he couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock. In the forbidden way that he wanted to have sex with his mother, she wanted to have incestuous sex with her son. She led him by his hand to her bedroom and to her bed.

# # #

As soon as we entered her bedroom, he turned on her bedroom light. Not waiting for her to change her mind and be denied her naked body, he pushed her back on the bed. So weird to be with his mother on her bed, he's never been in bed with his mother before. With her willing to allow him to do any sexual thing to her, he reached around her to unhook her bra. He couldn't wait to see, touch, and feel her naked breasts.

Taking his time, he ever so slowly removed her bra straps, first one and then the other. Then, as if unwrapping an expensive Christmas gift, he ever so slowly and ever so gently removed her bra. Finally, there they were, his mother's big, naked breasts. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked tits.

All over her big tits, he touched them, felt them, fondled them, groped them, and sucked them. These were his mother's tits and he couldn't get enough of them. Glad that his mother is busty, he loved her shapely breasts. While kissing her, French kissing her, he continued feeling her breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples.

Then, wanting to memorize the image of her naked to masturbate over later, especially should this be his one-and-only-time having sex with his mother, he stripped off her panties again. She was naked. His mother was naked. Finally, he was seeing his naked mother up close. As if his clothes were on fire, he stripped out of his clothes. Now, he was naked with his naked mother.

She stared at his erect, naked cock, in the way that he stared at her brown, trimmed pussy. Surprising her, instead of mounting her to fuck her, he moved between her shapely, naked thighs. With him poised to finger her, lick her, and eat his mother again, while he stared up at her, she stared down at him. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy while licking her cunt, his mother's cunt. Something that he longed to do; he couldn't believe that he was eating his mother. Lapping her entire pussy, he concentrated on her clit. Rubbing it faster while licking it harder, he was determined to give her another sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue.

With him fingering her, licking her, and eating her, before fucking her, he couldn't wait for her to return the sexual favor. While hoping she would, he couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock and suck his cock. Again, while hoping she would, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth. Perhaps, it was too much to ask and too much to expect but he couldn't wait to explode a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. As if he sexually owned his mother, he couldn't wait to give her a cum bath.

"Oh, Seth. Seth," she said squirming while gently humping his mouth with her hips. "You're going to make me cum. You're going to make Mommy cum. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Seth. I'm cumming," said his mother, Mary.

# # #

As soon as she had another sexual orgasm, she collapsed on her bed while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, not disappointing him, without him even having to ask her or remind her, while playing with his hard prick with her fingertips, she rested for several minutes before she popped up in bed to give him the look that he was waiting and hoping to see. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he watched and waited to see what she'd do. She turned to him and looked at him in the way that no decent mother should ever look at her sexually perverted son.

"I don't have to ask you what else you want," she said with a laugh while reaching out her fingers to finger the head of his naked, erect prick again.

Then, while kissing, licking, and sucking his body everywhere, she eased her body down and took him in her hand. She wrapped her soft and warm, motherly hand and her long, thin, manicured fingers around my stiff prick while seductively staring up at him. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she continued staring at his cock while kissing and licking his prick. Making solid eye contact, she slowly stroked him while continuing to stare up at him with her big, blue eyes before taking him in her mouth.

As if I was dreaming it or sexually fantasizing it while masturbating himself, his mother was blowing him. She was sucking his cock. In the way that he was so very sexually excited, it didn't take him long to cum. Instead of pulling his cock from her mouth, she not only allowed him to cum in her mouth but she swallowed whatever cum he gave her. Then, while she continued lovingly stroking him and sucking him, as soon as she removed his stiff prick from her lips, he exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face.