If I Allowed You to do Anything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on her surprised reaction, startling her, not expecting there to be as much cum as there was, there was so much cum. A longtime coming, forgive the pun, he really gave his mother quite the cum bath. She had cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. As if she was the star at a bukkake fest, she had cum dripping from hair, her eyebrows, her lips, her nose, and her chin.

"Oh, my God, Seth. We're you saving that just for me," she asked with a laugh while wiping cum from her face and her breasts with her fingertips and sucking the cum from them before wiping herself with a hand towel.

Then, it was his turn to rest while enjoying the afterglow of sex. He wrapped his arm around his mother's shoulder with my hand in constant contact with her naked breasts. Unable to get enough of her big, naked tits, he loved his mother's tits. All it took for him to regenerate himself and develop another erection was to feel her tits while fingering her erect nipples. As soon as he had a throbbing and pulsating erection, he mounted his mother.

Instead of rejecting him, she reached her hand down to ease his cock inside of her. She was so warm and so very wet. As soon as his cock moved deeper in her pussy, he was surrounded by her wet warmth. He gently humped her while continuing to kiss her, French kiss her. With her returning his gentle humps with her gentle humps, soon their humps grew faster and harder. Now, they were fucking, really fucking. Holding back as long as he could, he wanted his mother to have another sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

"Seth. Seth. Fuck me faster. Hump me harder. Just, don't stop. Please don't stop fucking your mother," she said.

He humped her faster. He humped her harder. Really pounding her pussy and piledriving her, he humped her as fast and as hard as he could. She returned his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. The harder and faster that he fucked her, the harder and faster that she fucked him.

"Seth, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Seth. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there," she said. "I'm almost there."

Really fucking her, he really fucked his mother in the way that he had always wanted to fuck her and in the way that he had never fucked any other woman. As soon as she stiffened her legs and arched her back, he knew that she was cumming. Then, when she collapsed in her bed again, he finally let himself go. Surprising himself, not thinking that he had any more cum left, he exploded a load of cum in his mother's pussy.

From that point forward, he slept with his mother in her bed. They fucked nearly every morning and made love nearly every night. When she wasn't stroking him, he was fingering her. When she wasn't sucking me, he was licking her. Their forbidden, sexual arrangement continued for nearly two years.

Then, once they had our vaccinations, they went out in the world. It didn't take long for them to not only meet someone but also to marry them. Keeping their secret sacred, they never told their spouses or anyone that they were once lovers.

# # #

So, tell me. I really want to know. What would you do if your mother allowed you to do any, sexual thing that you wanted to do to her naked body? Think about it and be honest. Would you have sex with your mother if she consensually agreed and willingly wanted to have sex with you?

Would you kiss her, French kiss her? While making out with her, would you touch and feel her through her clothes. Be honest. Tell the truth. If your mother allowed you to strip her naked, would you undress her while touching her and feeling her naked body everywhere? Then, what would you do? Tell me. I really want to know.

Think about it. Would you dare finger and lick her pussy, your mother's pussy? Would you make love to her? Would you make love to your mother? Would you fuck her? Would you fuck your mother? Would give your mother multiple, sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock?

Not all one-sided, what about her? Would your mother stroke your cock? Would she suck your cock? Would she allow you to ejaculate a load of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts? Would your mother allow you to give her a cum bath?

Tell me. Think about it and be honest. Would you want to make sweet, slow, and romantic love to your mother? Would you want to fuck her? Would you really want to fuck your mother? Would you fuck your mother hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock? Tell me what would you do? Would you give your mother multiple orgasms and make her your lover?

I hope you enjoyed this true story. If you've read this story, please vote for this story. If you haven't already, please add me, SusanJillParker, to your favorite authors' list.

THE END