All Comments on 'If You Want to Fuck My Daughter…'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 5 years ago
Please don’t fail like some many other authors.

A lot of authors go write stories and then get side tracked a little only to end up in a tail spin. Perfect example is TTT. Tx Tall Tales wrote great stories and had numerous multi-chapter stories started. Then he disappeared and left his fans without any closure in any of his stories. A lot of animosity gets built up and if anything it stops him from wanting to come back. Please don’t let this happen to you. There are a lot of your stories that are complete, but many more not. Just a fan that gets antsy seeing a post of yours and worrying if it will be your last. Thank you for all you have done so far.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Meat Loaf summed it up

And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.

Curious story, reminds me a little of the Kobayashi Maru....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

if its the right person anyone would submit for love

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

You have been my favorite author since the first time I read one of your stories. I hope you never stop writing. I always look to see if you have anything new posted. I can see this story has possibility for more chapters. Thank you from a dedicated fan and thanks to all your helpers that edit and give you helpful suggestions.

excraiexcraiover 5 years ago

Ironic. He has to become a faggot to marry a women. I'm sure there will be a lot of family for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not up to your standards

If one of your students submitted this to you, teacher, in western canada, what kind of mark would you give her? The concept is sorta interesting, but totally unbelievable. Nobody would do this other than a gay guy and he wouldn't be dating her. Your stories overall are fun. But this one doesn't work. It should be categorized under Non-Consent. He had no choice really. And frankly, would you trust anyone who had such a secret condition? Nope. Again, not believable, not even for satire. You've done way better than this. Maybe you've lost interest in this gig? That's what you would tell your student.

GreaserBobGreaserBobover 5 years ago
Best in a While

Realistic? Probably not. Hot fantasy, YES. I think it could have been more plausibily set up, but I still loved the premise and want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strangely cute

The ending was kind of sweet, everyone ends up happy. Like it's not a realistic scenario, but it's porn so I don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come on....

What, no goats or chickens?

betabradbetabradover 5 years ago

Mmmm I wanna suck cock and be fucked now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I've never read a story of yours this good. You did everything well. Nice tone, odd characters, very strange situation that you handle skillfully. Oddly erotic. Interesting father and son, let along the hot daughter. And they all sound normal. Funny. Good dialogue. Like our imagined notion of our uncensored minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please do a prequel

Where they show them turning the first boyfriend totally gay. Would be super hot to see them turn a guy so he's no longer interested in Natasha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful

One of your worst ever. Right down there with Dominican Slut. I know this is erotica land, but this was not only unrealistic, but completely unbelievable. I think the Meat Loaf comment was spot on. The one on how you would flunk your student for turning this in hit the nail on the head also. And you say you have character development? I'm just a poor dumb reader I guess, but could you please show me where? You can do so much better. Very disappointing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
George is not gay.

George is not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being strictly homosexual. George is bisexual. He enjoys both women and men. Many men and women are bisexual. Rarely, if ever, is there a complaint when a guy is with two women, and the women pleasure each other. But, if its two guys and one gal, and the two guys get it on, there will be a multitude of negative comments. As it is, I admit I envy George. I would anticipate that there will be more than one woman available to him as a member of this family. A bit of variety keeps things from becoming boring. I gave this 5 stars. Well done, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this and would love a longer part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice. Hard...

As I stroke my hard dick next to my unsuspecting sleeping wife... I wish it was me in your story...

However - my tastes also run to being more forced, ie: raped, and more reluctance.

Still good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But does Natasha do daddy and brother too

It would be totally awesome to know if Natasha also did daddy and brother with hubby,wow, love that

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This is so hot definitely need more!

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenover 5 years ago
Gay or bi?

While it is true that being gay isn't the same as being bi, I think one insight Jasmine utilizes in some of her stories is that many of us guys are irrationally paranoid about being perceived as gay or seeing ourselves as gay, and this tendency towards this particular kind of paranoia seems to be stronger in men than in women. As one of the other comments in this thread says (and I'm paraphrasing), if two gals and a guy are in a threesome and the two gals get it on it's hot, but if two guys do, it's yucky. This perception isn't fair or equable and hopefully in some more enlightened time it won't even be believable. But a huge percentage of anyone's story lines describe the journey of someone struggling to get from stupid to smart. Or to put that more charitably, from unaware to perceptive. Or from sexually stultified to sexually liberated. So if I'm the male protagonist in a certain subset of Jasmine's stories and I feel myself drawn towards interacting with other guys' cocks in any fashion, part of my journey might be the need to face and overcome my resistance to doing things that rightly or wrongly I've always thought of as 'gay'. And of course while in the throes of writing a compelling story line, it's unlikely that the idea of stopping to explain all this would be particularly inviting: it would probably come across as boring and pedantic. So if someone wants writers to 'get it right' all the time, an encyclopedia may be more to their tastes than a collection of stories, especially compelling ones. There, I'm done. Boring and pedantic enough for ya?

nma4menma4meover 5 years ago
So hot!

Sometimes I fantasize about scenarios like this. I wish something like this would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

Short and sweet. Nice work SIlkstockinglover. I'd read future parts for sure.

UncleWayneUncleWayneover 5 years ago
Memories

Thanks for your story it brought back memories of me sucking my girl friend’s father years ago.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69over 5 years ago
So good!

That was such a sexy story! My only complaint is that I wish it was longer (pun totally intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fond Memories

This story brought to mind of the times my first wife's father and I would get together, strip naked and spend long times in a 69, sucking each others cocks and eating each others cum loads. We also love shooting off all over each others faces and then licking our loads off each others faces. We would jack off on each others food and eat it or in what ever we had in a glass or cum and then drink it. Several times, we would hook up at a friends of his cabin, where there were a few of his 'close friends' and we would spend a couple of days, naked, sucking cock and swallowing cum from each other. A couple of the guys loved getting fucked in the ass, but me and my ex's dad were into jacking off and sucking cock only. That was a number of years ago and he has since passed away. But I still have those wonderful memories.

liqueurliqueurover 4 years ago
Love it!

☺ ☺ ☺

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Hot fantasy!

Hot fantasy with a father/son twist! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply a Next Step

So many suitors change or adapt in order to date or marry or later to get along with the in-laws. Men shut up about their politics, change their religions, go on family vacations, take up golf, hunting, fishing when they don't like the outdoors. Men will do ANYTHING to get in bed with a woman or to stay married to a woman. Yes, this story is out there, but I'm willing to bet there are examples in real life when adaptation has meant a short fat cock in one's mouth or ass. I've done all the things I gave in the example - if cocksucking had been the only option, I'd have done that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, giggling at those who want "character development" in an erotica short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ONE OF MY HOTTEST DESIRES! ONLY AFTERWARD, I WANT TO SUCK THE COCK CLEAN THAT WAS IN MY MAN PUSSY!

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 2 years ago

I'm very late to the party here but I just discovered this story and it's hot af. I see it never got a sequel or a prequel. Shame. Would be hot to see father and son turn the first boyfriend into a complete cum dumpster.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

282. I usually am not a fan of gay stories, but this one was short and somewhat different. I’m glad George got permission to fuck Natasha. Id like to read about that happening.

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 1 year ago

If I want to be a friend of the family can I have the same interview, Please. Great story.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

I wonder what I would do in a similar situation? Would I agree to be a cocksucker and bottom for my girlfriend's Dad AND her brother ! ? I would first think it was a joke, thinking maybe her Dad was just testing me to see if I was a faggot. Finding out they were serious, I'd be shocked! Also, finding out that my girlfriend knows about this and is quite okay about it !!! Even though I've been with other guys, I wouldn't want to admit it, especially to my girlfriend, or his family ! Still, would I agree to become a cocksucker and bottom, just so I can be with my girlfriend? Being alone for a long time, I would find myself giving in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50666 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...