All Comments on 'Igniting Mom's Desire'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Michael's the kind of dad all boys should have

Your average run-of-the-mill father is a jealous jerk. But not Michael. He knows that his son Jake, like most boys, is strongly drawn to that beautiful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same irresistible hole he came out of. And Michael's more than willing to give Jake a son's share of his own mother's cunt. It's not like it's going to get worn out, and, besides, Michael loves his boy and wants him to be happy. And nothing can ever make a kid happier than shoving his hard young cock up between his mommy's thighs and fucking the living shit out of the same twat he was born from. For any boy his own mother's vagina is the supreme twat of the whole damn world. It's his own birth-canal, where his whole life-story began. And blowing his young balls up inside it, splattering his mother's tender pink cunt-walls with his strong jets of semen, is the best that life has to offer. A father like Michael who makes that possible is the best dad of all.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Awsome

5 stars , make more pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

i got a 1 foot dick before I knew it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good!

Enjoyed your very sexy story!! Please continue writing! Maybe the next story could be about mom, dad, son, & daughter-in-law!

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Really HOT...well written story!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 8 years ago
OMG

Oh my, oh my. That was so very hot. Great job.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I liked that they were totally open.

Not sneaking around before.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

father and son should have gay sex while mommy watchs

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I absolutely love mom/dad/son threeway stories!! Totally fucking hot!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Igniting Mom's Desire

Very well written and very erotic story. I loved the mom and son scene but i really loved the double fuck scene. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohh my mom

Grouchy11Grouchy11over 1 year ago

Phew! Best story by far!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Michael should fuck his son Jacob in the ass while he is fucking his mom Patricia!

Imagine the soul shaking organism Jacob will have busting a hard load in his mom’s pussy while his his dad bust a hard nut up his Jacob’s young tight ass and stimulating his prostate!!!

A MMF bisexual threesome between Jacob and his parents Patricia and Michael would be so hawt!!!

I hope there is a sequel where that happens?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous