Ileen's Ailment

Story Info
Son & girlfriend give mother special treatments.
6.1k words
4.46
269.6k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was eighteen when his parents split up. He was an only child they had. His father ran away with a woman from work.

So the handsome young man lived with his mother. The two of them depended to each other to make it through life. It was a close, loving relationship. It was soon to become even closer.

His mother, Ileen was an attractive woman at forty years of age. Unfortunately, she was a woman with a desire. That was Michael. She wanted him more with each passing year.

The boy became more and more of a hunk as he grew. Heavy into high school athletics created a fine and firm body. It only increased her desire for the young stud.

She faked a back ailment to get the boy to touch her. She said that that the family doctor ordered her to receive regular back rubs. That wasn't true but it served its purpose.

Michael begins massaging his mother's back as often as possible. He developed quite talented for it. The processor was often done with both in very little clothing.

She relished the feel of her son's young strong hands. He often brushed and touched those parts that were normally forbidden to a son's fingers. She was left wet on more than one occasion.

This was affecting Michael as well. The boy's semi-erect cock would brush against the parent's back and thighs. The mother loved knowing her son was getting hot. The feel of his warm breathe on her back was stimulating. A young large dick could be feels rubbing against her with the massages.

The sexy mother was filled with lust. The taboo touches were increasing desires beyond reason. Michael had been massaging Ileen's back for over two months when she decided it was time to go for it.

Ileen had just climbed out of the bathtub after a nice long soak in the hot water. Instead of putting on a skimpy nightgown, a robe was placed on while exiting the bathroom. Then in the bedroom it fell to the floor as she climbed onto the bed.

"Michael, Baby!" she calls stretching out on the soft sheets, "Come to Momma!"

Michael came into the bedroom in a pair of jockey briefs only. He pause a minute to observe the beautiful sight. The expected vision of his mother in a flimsy nightie lying on the bed wasn't there. Instead, it was a naked, well-developed woman with legs spread and a wet cunt facing him.

The son dutifully climbs up onto the bed. Young muscular legs were on both sides of his mother's lower back. Strong teenage hands begin to work on the firm shoulders.

"Ooooo!" she softly moans to the caressing of her son's hands, "Yes. That feels wonderful."

His hands massage the tense shoulders and upper back. He slowly rocks back and forth to apply the needed pressure. Michael's crotch rubs against Ileen's soft ass. The total bare skin is feeling good.

The young cock begins to stir, as it bushes against the forbidden warm, soft skin. The head eases out from the waistband of the small briefs. The shaft grows longer and thicker. Michael's long rod was now fully hard. He continues touching it against his mother's soft ass crack.

"Ahhhhh," she softly moans.

Her son's hard dick tells Ileen the plan is working. A set of slim hips slowly grinds backward. The boy's breathing increased steadily.

The mother isn't unaffected at time either. The firmness of Michael's masculine hands is intoxicating. The growing warmth of the teenager's body is enticing.

Michael was quite excited now. Pre-cum was glistening on the swollen head of the young cock. The stiff rod slides along the mature ass crack. It caresses the taboo pussy brazenly.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Ileen stiffens as louder moans involuntarily emit.

Michael quickly jerks the hard cock from between his mother's legs. A sense of embarrassment arises. The handsome teenager tries to hide the erection in his underwear.

Turning to one side to face Michael, Ileen's moans, "Oh, Baby, please don't stop!"

A pair of rounded breasts is in full view of the teenager. The nipples are dark and hard. The teenager knows from his high school conquests that his mother is turned on. Michael needs no other encouragement. The undershorts slide off a set of muscular thighs.

Ileen lies flat down. Legs spread even wider. A rounded firm ass is presented. A hot teenage cock begins moving between the long slender legs.

Moisture could feels from the forbidden pussy. It was just too much not to move even closer. The hard helmeted head kisses the wet juicy lips of the wet pussy.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Ileen groans as her son's hard cock slid across the quivering cunt lips.

Michael pushes the swollen head against the glistening pussy hole. A mature, slender back arches back. The young cock then enters the mother's cunt.

The plan has worked! With eyes tearing from excitement Ileen knows her son is going to fuck her. It is a dream that is a realization.

"Omigod!" she moans even louder, "Oooooooooh!"

Michael shoves hard. He fully slips inside of the mature tight wet pussy. It feels wonderful!

"Oh sweet fuck," Ileen grunts.

The older woman gyrates hips beneath her son. Michael begins to fuck with slow even strokes. The hard cock would go deep with each repetition.

"Oh God, baby," she hisses hotly, "You feel so nice."

"Ughhh!" Michael grunts feeling his mother's pussy tightened around the hard cock, "Oh Gawd yes!"

The teenager's hips continue its slow gyrations. A thick cock drives deeply into a mature pussy. A quivering cunt adheres to the youthful rod.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Ileen groans soulfully, "Yesss, my lil' boy, yesssss!"

The parent's body begins to shudder to the feel of the pumping teenage rod. The hot pussy tightly held onto the long thick cock shaft. Slender legs opened more to accommodate the taboo tool.

His mother's cunt feels hot and tight. Michael begins to fuck faster. A pair of large balls slap against the soft, firm ass cheeks. With growing young lust he pumps away. Driving deep as possible with each thrust.

"Oh God baby!" Ileen shouts into the room, "Cum for me!" With eyes closed and arching ass, she grunts, "Yes! Yes! Fill ya mommy's pussy with your sweet cum!"

The hot teenager could feel a bouncing ball sac tighten. A river of sperm is rising. Michael knows within seconds a stream of loves juices would be spraying into the cunt that brought him into this world. His mother's wonderful pussy!

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Michael moans as the first hot jet of cum erupts.

"Of all's that's holy!" Ileen squeals blindly.

The sensation of feeling the hot cum splash into her hot womb was incredible. The sex-hazed mother involuntarily tenses as a climax captures her body. She trembles uncontrollably.

"I'm fuckin' mom!" Michael proclaims insanely. "I'm rammin' my mother lik'a whore!"

"Yes you are, baby!" Ileen moans pushing back against the plummeting pelvis. "You're fillin' your momma up!"

"Do ya like my cum, Mom?" Michael wails, "Do'ya love it!"

The lad climaxes again into the forbidden cunt. Ileen opens wider: arching higher to accept the hot love nectar. Blast after blast of her son's hot cum squirts into the mature pulsating cunt.

"Yes baby," she moans in a loving tone, "it's so hot an' good,"

The words of acceptance increase Michael's lust. He thrusts furiously inside of his mother's pussy. The last of forbidden cum empties into her.

Michael falls onto the bed next to Ileen. Both were panting heavily and smiling. Their bodies had the sheen of sweat to show for the unlashed passion.

The lust filled mother was not ready to stop now. Ileen quickly flips around as so to face the youthful rod. She nudges Michael onto his back. A pair of experienced lips captures the young throbbing rod.

"Oh God, Mom!" Michael moans feeling his mother's tongue slide across the sensitive cock head.

Ileen inhales the harden shaft with zeal. She sucks and licks the young dick with unabated desire. It was time to taste her son's sweet cum.

"Oh Mom," he moans proudly, "You're a damn good cocksucker."

The eager lad pushes against his parent's mouth. A pair of trim hips heave off the sheets. Her mouth had most of the young cock at all times.

Ileen fervently accepts her son's rod deep into an experienced throat. Her tongue caresses and massages the pulsating shaft. The inside walls of mother's mouth adheres to the son's harden cock.

Not removing her mouth from the engorged cock, Ileen suddenly swings a pair of slim hips around. She was now straddling her son's young face. A dripping pussy presses against his mouth,

Michael hungrily lunge his tongue forward. He tastes his cum as it leaked from the hot hole. Combined with his mother's sweet pussy juices, it was rather good.

He enthusiastically laps at the forbidden pussy. An anxious tongue plays a swollen clit. His mother's cunt was the finest ever tasted.

Ileen's mouth moves up and down on her son's large cock. She savors the tasty young juices as they seep from the large pulsating head. The hot mother could feel the trembling of a cock ready to explode.

Michael's tongue slides deeply into the tight pink hole. He wiggles it playfully inside of the glistening cunt. The hot fleshy lips kiss back against the invading mouth.

Ileen continues to move rapidly up and down the thick cock. The rising waves of a climax were beginning to take over her body. The rhythms increase the as the orgasm approaches.

"God!" Ileen wails, briefly removing her mouth from the delicious rod, "Let's cum together, Baby!"

As her pussy explodes in waves of ecstasy, Ileen recaptures her son's cock. The climax was strong. A quivering pussy grinds against Michael's mouth.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmh!" her muffled moans are heard.

Michael avariciously sucks the sweet pussy juices as they flow from the pretty pink hole. His climax was now rising. He wants the parent to taste the hot sperm rushing out.

"Ooooooooo!" he grunts as the climax begins. "Oh my! Oh fuck! I'm cummin'!" the hot teenager yowls squirting into the talented mouth.

Michael hunches upward cramming the hard long cock into his mom's mouth. Ileen greedily gobbles up the sweet young cum as it splashes against the back of a willing throat. Her pussy shudders as another climatic wave vibrates.

"Eat me Michael!" she cries out in pleasure, "Eat you're Momma raw!"

Michael quickly fucks Ileen with a pink wet tongue. He rubs in unison with an index finger a sensitive swollen clit. Her hips, in spasmodic motion, push against the attacking digit and tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" she gasps, "My little boy's a man!"

The teenage cock slides from her mouth. Ileen captures it with a soft hand. She furiously strokes.

"Oh Mother!" Michael wails, "You're makin' me cum again!"

His body contorts and twists as the dick stiffens. Ileen was fascinated at seeing her son cum. She watches as the white cream oozed from the magnificent head.

"Oh good God baby" she moans, "You're so damn handsome!"

Ileen climbs off of her son's mouth. She turned to so they were face to face. The mother pulls her son into a very hot body.

Their lips lightly touch while he repositioning above her. Michael mounts her as they now French kissed. A young, very stiff rod push against a wet pussy. As they lock into a deeper kiss the son's cock easily slithers into the mother's cunt.

Michael thrust deeply inside the forbidden cunt. A few quick pumps are quickly done. Ileen opens wider to accommodate the plunging rod.

"Oh God baby," she hiss hotly, "How many times can'ya go?"

"I don't know, Mom," he whispers increasing the rhythmic pumps, "How much dick can you handle?"

"You're mother's pussy," Ileen brags wrapping long legs around the young tight ass, "can handle all the cock you can give her."

Holding him deeply inside, they kissed passionately. He presses an excited mouth over hers. Their tongues danced together. The intensity of the kiss grows as the pumpings in and out of her hot pussy continues.

Ileen's mind clouds over with lust and unleashed desire. Her son was giving a damn good fuck. He was every bit the man as any who had ever penetrated her. He was more. Michael just knew how to please. He was giving a truly loving fuck.

"Oh Gawd!" She moans as another orgasm arose, "Oh, you wonderful stud!" She yells wildly, "You're makin' mommy cum again!"

Ileen thrashes madly beneath her son. A mature pussy tightens around the young hard cock. The sensation brings Michael to another orgasm.

"I'm cummin', Momma!" He announces with clinched teeth, "I'm cumin' real hard mommy!"

The hot sperm explodes into her. Michael continues to pump harder and deeper into the taboo pussy. Slender legs tighten around his thighs as the climax peaks. They lock into a passionate French kiss.

Both go flaccid. Michael pulls a deflating cock from Ileen's wet pussy. They lay together. Mother and son hold each other tightly.

"Mom," Michael asks being the first to speak, "Are we gonna be doin' this often."

"As often as you want to," Ileen answers, rubbing his hair.

"Can we have others with us?" he asks in a little boy's voice.

"Why son," the surprise mother giggles, "You're a real minx."

"Can we?" he anxiously asks

"You have someone in mind?" she speculates grasping her son's the thick shaft.

"Beth," he answers shifting to give easy access to the hardening cock.

"Beth!?" she puzzles while tightening the cock in her hand. "Your girlfriend?"

"Yes," Michael explains feeling his mother beginning to stroke tenderly, "She's always tellin' me how beautiful you are an' how she's always wanted to be with a woman."

An' you think I might want to be with a woman?" she coyly asks still stroking her son's now engorged dick.

"You've been with your son," Michael sighs feeling the experience hand, "It's not a stretch to see you with a woman."

Ileen just smiled in response. She then slides down the taunt young body. A wet mouth inhales stiff rod. Slowly and softly she sucks the taboo cock.

Inhaling his young manly scent stimulates more. Feathery fingers lightly cupped the ball sac. The entire stiff young pole is capture deeply into a mature mouth.

Michael couldn't believe the pleasure coming from his cock deep in his mother's throat. She looks up at the handsome young son lovingly. The sucking increases.

A hot tongue glides up and down the thick pulsating shaft. She could feel the warmth of the cum rising. The lusting teenager was too weak not to hold out for too much longer.

"O'God, Mom," he moans, "I'm gonna fill your mouth again."

Ileen feels her son's cock throb. It was hardening. It was ready to explode. She hums with the hard sucking.

"Iiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" Michael screams arching into the pleasure making mouth.

The hot cum erupts. Ileen hungrily swallowed every tasty drop, making her son's young body gyrate passionately. He thrush madly as a raven-haired head bobs.

The son empties into the mother's mouth. Ileen's tongue moves up and down over the slick hard cock until the remaining droplets of cum has oozed from the purple helmeted head. She climbs back up and kisses Michael.

"Yes, baby," she coos, "We'll have Beth come over for fun." She promises hotly, "I'll make both of you kids go crazy with cumin'."

They snuggle. Both know their lives have changed forever. Soon, the taboo lovers fall asleep.

The following weeks Ileen and Michael became constant lovers. The teenager had never been so happy. He had never feels so alive.

Beth had been making regular visits to the house now. Her and his mother was fast becoming close friends. Michael was hoping the closeness would lead to the bedroom. But the horny lad wasn't going to push it. His mother promised it would happen but patience had to be the word.

One morning just before leaving for school, Ileen said she wasn't feeling well. She was going to stay home from work.

Michael volunteered to stay with her. Beth had just arrived to ride to school with him. The sexy eighteen-year-old told him to go on that she would take care of his mother.

At first he protested. But the loving girlfriend reminded that there was a mid-term to be taken and hers were all completed. She would take care of Ileen's ailment. He reluctantly agreed.

Right after the exam, Michael called. Beth told him that he should come home. That his mother's illness had worsened but the treatment that was working. She wanted the loving son to witness the therapy.

Michael rushed home. He entered the front door looking to see if anyone was in the front room. He then heard sounds coming from their bedroom.

As the concerned son moved down the hallway, the noises increased. He reaches the doorway and started to say something but went mute. The sight made the teenager speechless.

His Mom lay on her bed totally nude, her legs drawn up and spread invitingly. An equally nude Beth was on knees and elbows over his Mom, her head buried between his parent's thighs. Ileen's head tossed back and forth, a dark mane waved wildly. Her eyes closed with hands holding a blonde head.

Beth slid a finger up and down the mature slit. Ileen's body lightly spasm with quick pleasure ripples at the touch. Her son's girlfriend gazed lovingly at the wet opening.

"Baby," Ileen huskily whispers, "Finger fuck me. Rotate your fingers inside me."

The hottie teenager dives in. She crossed the probing fingers as an anxious tongue licks and laps the quavering cunt. She pulls the hood back and sucks and washes the engorged clit.

The hot tongue flickers in and out and around the taboo hole. The girl's tongue fucks the older woman's pussy passionately. A glistening cunt is kissed all over.

"Oh god, Beth!" Ileen moans, "You're a born cunt eater!"

The hungry girl buries blonde head deeper into her boyfriend's mother's legs. Beth's hands held the rounded ass tightly.

Ileen's heels dig into the younger woman's back. A set of firm hips lift off the sheets. The lust filled teenager had full access to the wet cunt.

The older, curvy legs cross around the back of the girl's neck. Two young hands reach up to pinch Ileen's nipples. She haunch the fleshy orbs into the probing hands.

"Ohhhhhhh! God!" she moans. "Oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Ileen squeals, "Oh Gawd! You're fantastic!" she screams out of joy.

Michael can't believe how expert of a cunt eater his girlfriend is! His mother was putty in girl's hands. He was rock hard watching the two women in action.

Beth sucks harder. A nervous tongue licks more. Fingers thrust in deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ileen screams out lust, "I'm cummmmmin! Oh god! I'm cummmmmin'!"

His mother's body goes taunt and flaccid with the ripples of climaxes. She contorts as the finally wave apex. Finally, Ileen collapses into the bed.

"You---, are---, such---, a slut!" she pants at her son's girlfriend.

"If you weren't such'a easy piece o' ass," Beth remarks with a smile, "I wouldn't be such a slut!"

Michael had not only considered his parent to be extraordinary lover but a magnificent beautiful, woman as well. Seeing her like this in wanton abandon lesbian lust showed him a whole new aspect of his Mother. Being with his sexy, sensuous girlfriend her made her much more exotic.

Beth had admitted to him about fantasizes of woman. He didn't know his mother was one of those exotic daydreams. Evidentially, she was!

An instant and incredible hard-on rose seeing the two of them together like this. Michael was filled with a powerful lust never feels before. It also left him at a loss as to what to do.

It was at that moment Beth looks up at the doorway. A smile came to the lovely face when spotting her voyaging boyfriend. She taps Ileen on the leg and points.

"Oh Michael!" she coos, "It's about time that you got here."

She crawls up next to his mother. The two women roll on their backs. The hot teenager was able to take a long appreciative look at the full frontal views they presented.

12