Ileen's Ailment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael never got enough of Ileen's hot body. Long black hair and deep brown eyes enhance an angelic face. His eyes traveled over the firm, smooth and velvety skin, noting there were no wrinkles as they moved downwards.

The melon-sized breasts that sat firm on an alabaster chest looked so marvelous. Them thrusting forward proudly and jiggled excitingly with the heavy breathing added to the natural beauty what was his parent's. The huge dark brown nipples were proudly erect attested to his mother's arousal. They must be puckering out at least an inch!

Her abdomen was taut and flat. Hips flared out evenly. A set of lusting eyes traveled down to a set of firm, muscular thighs and beautiful legs.

The sex driven son then admires the cunt that brought him into this world. Neatly trimmed pubic hairs that were as black as ebony covered the forbidden twat. They were not thick and were sparse enough so the pink pussy lips could be clearly seen. They were still open a bit with the recent stimulation.

"You are the most wonderful example of a woman, Mother," he awes hotly removing clothes. He then stared at Beth saying, "An' you are the equal of anything Mom is."

Michael stared at sexy girlfriend wide-eyed. She looks beautiful! A youthful cock quickly jerks to attention.

A mane of long blond hair was tossed to one side. The pale blue eyes sported a Machiavellian glimmer. A soft face was so innocently looking and yet so sexy.

Beth's fine breast stood erect enhancing a flat stomach. They were the mirror image of his mother's. The difference was the pale pink nipples that rested on top of the gorgeous flesh mounds. Both were erect from excitement.

Michael scanned down the feminine body. The flat abdomen was alluring. A set of curvy legs led to a bald pussy. It was totality turned on vision.

Beth's cunt was a beautiful thing second to none. Its lips protruded from the long, tanned legs ever so slightly. It was looking so smooth and inviting. The pussy was begging to be kissed!

"Fantastic!" is all he could mutter, now standing naked, "How lucky can one man be?"

"Michael," Beth hisses, "Nothing would be more hotter than to see a son fuck his mother."

With two manicured fingers opens the taboo pussy. A long middle digit flicks at the open slit. Ileen wiggles at the sensation.

"It's already been prepared for you," she teases.

"That it is, baby," Ileen agrees teasing a dark nipple.

She couldn't believe how much of a manipulating woman Beth was. It was no wonder why Michael had been balling this girl. The hot teenager was a minx.

"Come make your momma a bitch," Beth encourages in a lusting voice.

"Your heard her, son," Ileen agrees, turning over on the queen size bed and into the doggy position, "Make you ol' momma a bitch." The in-heat mother pants, "Michael, come on. I need it." A tight ass is enticingly moved from side to side. "I need it now!"

Michael stood for a moment admiring the forebidden shapely ass. As she leaned forward a sexy pucker of the tight anal passage and the wet pussy lips were very visible. A young cock hardens with the view.

"Damn mom you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Michael moans climbing onto the bed.

"Then get up here an' show me how sexy you think I am," Ileen replies, wiggling the taboo ass.

Michael then bends down behind her. Grasping the tight cheeks, he spreads them wide. A hot tongue was placed just above the tensing asshole. It slowly licks down to part the glistening pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck me!" the hot mother groans, "Where the fuck did'ya learn that?"

"Let's say I'm a test site," Beth quips while playing with a protruding clit.

He continues to work both of the taboo sex holes over with experienced oral talent. The dark haired cunt is lovingly teased with a pink tongue. Then it would travel up and flick and wash the anus.

"Omigod!" Ileen groans loudly, "You're makin' me soooooo hot, son!"

"We both know that his dick will mak'ya even hotter woman," Beth notes fingering a wet cunt.

Ileen couldn't believe it had only been a few short weeks before a back rubbing ruse was used to get this young forbidden cock. Now this was a regular staple of her life. Giving her sexy son full access to all the private areas was the smartest thing the young mother had ever did!

She brings hands up to a set of full tits. Nervous fingers rolled the erect nipples. If Beth was the practice site, the teenager's cunt was good.

Michael inches up and fastens a hot mouth over Ileen's asshole. He begins thrusting a hot tongue in and out. Two fingers sneak into his mother's pussy. The digits pump the forbidden cunt mercilessly.

"Ooooooooooh, Michael!" the mother cries out in ecstasy "Your gonna make me cum!"

Michael works Ileen's asshole and pussy furiously. Both holes are attack with unabated lust. Soon he feels his mother's ass quake hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Yes!" Ileen squeals loudly, "I'm cummin'! Cummin' hard! Cummmmmmmin'!"

The mature pussy squeezed Michael's fingers. The anal sphincter tenses around the other set plummeting fingers. Her body tightens around both sets of digits.

The waves of pleasure rush the hot mother's body. The orgasm seemed to last several moments before Michael moves up behind her. Ruby lips form a silent scream.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh!" the wail seeps out, "Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" she screams.

"Gawd!" the masturbating Beth groans, "Mother an' son fuckin'! So wonderful!"

Michael moves up behind his mother. Two hands capture the firm ass cheeks. Placing a hard cock head to the taboo pussy lips, he begins to push.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Ileen groans very loud, "That's it baby! You be a motherfucker! Make me your slut!" she feels the young cock touch the deepest part of hot vagina. Do it! Goddamnit!" Ileen demands hotly, "Fuck your mother deep!"

A rigid young cock pushes deeper as the mature cunt sucks it in. It was not the first time the teenage rod had ever fucked this taboo cunt. But tonight it was an even more of an erotic experience with the girlfriend as part of the scene.

Ileen begins shoving back on the hard prick. It had been impossible that the thought of her son not being a lover was ever real. He was a magnificent stud!

Michael's cock seems to be massaging every inch of the forbidden cunt walls. Dark eyes widens as he fucked harder. The feel of the young balls hitting a protruding clit with each thrust was so fantastic.

"Yes baby!" Ileen pants, "Fuck it harder! Harder!'

"Oh yes!" the gasping Beth adds, "Fuck your mommy raw!"

Michael impulsively reaches down to the pink anus. He begins rubbing his mother's asshole. Ileen flinches to the touch.

The feel of her son's cock in her pussy and probing of her asshole brought a stronger set of thrill waves. The mature body responds by quavering involuntarily. A strong orgasm is ready to erupt again.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Michael!" she squeals, "Fuck! Oh fuck yes!"

"Iiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Beth wails coming to a climax.

The sounds emitting from his mother and girlfriend had Michael even hotter. He fucks harder and deeper. The feel of forbidden pussy convulsing on his cock was beyond description. The finger in the quivering asshole is shoved deeper.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh!" she squeals, "Goddamn! This is beautiful! I'm cummmin'!" she squeals louder, "I'm cummin' soooooo hard!"

"Mom!" Michael shouts into the room, "I'm cummin', too!" A young cock was slammed to the root and held there as sperm rushed into Ileen's hot cunt, "I'm cummmmmmmmmin', you bitch!"

"Baby! Iiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeh!" the lusting filled mother shirks with one last thrust on the taboo shaft.

The two lovers collapse on the bed. Both were panting and gasping for air. Their bodies a complete sheen of sweat and love juices. Beth falls onto Michael's back.

"Baby," Ileen was the first to speak, "Do somethin' for me."

"Name it mom," Michael anxiously agrees, "Whatever ya want."

The sex-hazed son would do anything his parent asks. He was almost afraid this was dream and he would wake up. This was so surreal

"Go into the kitchen an' get some cooking oil!" Ileen instructs shifting as so the semi hard cock would slip from her pussy.

"Why mom?" Michael automatically puzzles, "What for? You're already wet."

"Damn it Michael!" she impatiently snaps, "Just do it!"

The obedient son lifts off the bed. He reluctantly left the room. The sex driven teenager ran toward the kitchen.

"I know whatcha up to!" Beth giggles.

"What do you know, little girl?" Ileen asks stroking a rosy cheek.

"You've gonna take it up the ass," the lusty girl answers.

"Have you had 'im up the ass?" the hot mother wonders.

"Many times, baby." The girlfriend promised hotly, "You're gonna love it."

Seconds later Michael was back in the bedroom. Again, the sight of his naked mother and girlfriend was breathtaking. Ileen moves a tight ass position up.

"Drip some on my asshole," the lusting mother informs, "Get my ass ready for a good hard fuck."

"Give her your tool like you do me, honey," the giggling Beth encourages.

"God Mom," Michael awes, "You're got no restrictions! You're the all around slut!"

"Yes I am, honey" Ileen agrees looking back at her son, "An' I will show ya how much of a slut I can be by havin' you ass fuck me." A shapely butt was waved at the hot teenage son, "Make it wild an' wonderful."

"When you're done with your mother," Beth tells, "I'm next, stud!"

"That's nice," Ileen responds to Michael to a careful fingertip. "Ok, baby, do another one," she instructs. "One more should do it." She then sighs loudly at the feel. "Now get behind me, baby."

Michael mounts his hot mother. Ileen bends forward onto arms. A rounded ass is stuck up for use at her son's pleasure.

"Now baby. Do it!" she hotly commands, "Fuck my ass!" she cautions, "Go slow 'til I get used to it."

"Then you can fuck her hard lik'a do me," the sex hazed Beth predicts.

Michael placed a precum-leaking cock to Ileen's asshole. The head enters the tight ring slowly. His mother's anal sphincter was hesitant at first but finally gave way to the bloated cock knob.

"It's been so long", she moans in pleasure, "It hurts so good, baby"

Michael was speechless. Not many women ever let him in like this. Even Beth had to be coached into doing it. But his mother was more than receptive for this ass fucking.

Inch by hard inch the young cock enters into the mother's ass. Michael feels his balls touched the wet pussy lips. Slowly a rhythm begins. The pace quickens as the pleasure sensation of the tight sphincter increased.

"Yes, honey! Oh fuckin' yesss!" Ileen groans, "It's feelin' fuckin' good now." The sex-hazed mother demands, "Fuck me hard, my son!"

Michael begins pumping the tight asshole without restraint. He leans forward to kiss her neck. He reaches under with one hand and starts rubbing a protruding clit.

"Oh gawd! A son fuck buttfuckin' momma," Beth moans playing with a set of hard pink nipples, "It's so beautiful."

"Yes baby!" the hot mother squeals as she lay under the son's relentless pounding, "You're the best!"

The ass fucking was hotter than anything they had done before. His mother's anus was as pleasurable as her cunt. It was more erotica than Michael could stand.

"Mom!" he announces loudly, "I'm gonna cum again." Looking upward, he howls, "Omigod! You're so fuckin' good!"

"Cum in her, baby!" the lusting Beth cheers, "Cum deep into your momma's ass!"

"Yes! In my ass baby!" Ileen agrees pushing back against the invading shaft, "Bury it deep an' shoot off in my hot ass!" She pants, "I need to feel it!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Michael wails feeling the river of hot sperm rush into the mature ass. "Oh god!" He shouts thorough clinched teeth, "Oh sweet god! You're wonderful, Mom!"

Michael's repetitions became harder and faster as the hot cum left flush into the forbidden anal passage. Ileen instinctively clamped her asshole down tight on the young cock. It holds him there as the waves of hot cum splashed inside.

"Mother!" Michael professes wildly, "Your ass is makin' me cum lik'a leaky faucet!" In a gasping voice, he shouts, "Yes! Damn, you fuckin' whore, your ass is soooooo good!"

Michael pulls the deflating cock from his mother's butt. Both lay on their backs huffing. Suddenly he reached over and grabbed her. They French kissed deeply. The lover's tongues intertwined.

Beth leaned into the two and begins kissing. The three exchanged kissed and melted as one. The trio lay motionless.

"Ok baby," Beth coos, "It's time to entertain your mother."

Beth reaches behind and grabs a pair of fine ass cheeks. A pink anus was offered. A set of sexy legs opened slightly wider.

"Fuck me, baby," she bags, "Fuck your girl up the ass." With an inviting wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck like ya did your whore momma!"

Michael needs no more encouragement. He mounts Beth and positions a stiff cock to penetrate the alluring asshole. He places the head at the opening.

"Beth," Michael promise while shoving the shaft in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' you're ever had!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Beth reacts, "It feels so gooood!"

Michael was up to the balls in the hot ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful.

"Ooooooh son," Ileen coos, "You look so hot humpin' lik'a dog in heat." The sexy mother kissed Beth saying, "You're such'a slut!" She adds, "You're such an easy piece o' ass!" Nibbling on Beth's ear and neck she said happily, "I'm so proud of my son's choice in woman. You're a wonderful bitch!"

"As are you," Beth moans enjoying the cock.

"Honey," Michael said pumping hard, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impels deeper into the willing orifice.

"Faster!" Beth implores, "Faster! Make your slut cum!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" He increases the rhythms.

Michael shoved as deep as possible up the hot blonde's ass. The feel is just too good to believe. There was a slight tinge of regret for not butt-fucking this ass more often.

"My son is," Ileen moans, "butt fuckin' his girl in front of me!" She was fingering a wet cunt. "It's the most breathtakin' sight I've ever seen!" The sex driven parent cheers him on, "Go, my dear son, fuck that ass!" The masturbating finger motion increases, "Then fuck that whore's cunt!" She promotes lustfully, "An' eat that cunt!" Spreading her legs wider, Ileen adds with abandoned lust, "Just fuck the hell outta our little slut!"

"That's he's doing!" Beth chirps in, "He's givin' me the best ass fuckin' I've ever had!" The sex hazed blonde announces, "I'm gonna cum!" She orders Ileen, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Ileen places her other hand on the young wet pussy and begin to masturbate the clit while still bringing herself to a climax.

"Remember, you little bitch," Ileen pants, "I'll always be the number one whore for Michael!"

"You can be the number one whore," Beth grunts back, "But you better be able to give me a good fuck as well!"

They both continued groaning and talking dirty to each other. They were in a lustful haze of excitement. The two women were falling into an unrestrictive love for each other.

"I'm cumming!" Michael yells.

Beth hunches back into the plunging rod. She wanted ever ounce of her man's cum up her bowels.

"Ahhhhhh!" he screams from the delightful sensation.

Michael fires what seems to be a gallon of cum up Beth's ass. Her anus sphincter tensed around the hard shaft. It was so tight he couldn't move. It was the closest hole he had ever had a cock in!

Between a mature finger and her lover's cock, Beth had a multi-climax. She twists and contorts in pure pleasure as the hot fluids gushed. Pussy juices dripped onto the sheets from the quivering love tunnel.

"I'm such'a cunt!" Ileen yells out bringing herself to a climax, "I'm a whore supreme! Her hips rose and fell with the motion of the pleasure making fingers.

Michael pops out of Beth's ass and collapses between the two women. He kissed Beth and then Ileen. Beth leans across him and gives Ileen a deep kiss. The two then laid their heads on his chest.

"Damn!" Michael awes, "I'm one lucky man!"

12