I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the Hard Rock Café for lunch. The Hard Rock Café is an interesting restaurant. Rock and roll memorabilia and great hamburgers; the deserts are pretty good too. I got the idea that there was a reason that Suzie wanted to visit that particular restaurant in the theater district; but since she said nothing, neither did I.

Everything I've ever had at the Hard Rock has always been great, but if you ever go there for lunch, I recommend that you try the Legendary 10 oz. Angus beef burger with the seasoned fries. Soda refills are free, but get the diet soda so that you can afford the extra calories desert will cost you. If you go to the New York location, be sure to ask for a booth, so that you'll be seated closer to the rock and roll memorabilia. Go with friends when you have time, it's a nice place that should be shared with friends at a leisurely pace.

We had a great time. Lunch took over an hour and a half, but passed so quickly that I felt if I would have blinked, I would have missed it entirely. When we left, the girls decided that we had to go to the Empire State Building observation deck as in one of Ellie's favorite movies. On the way out of the restaurant, we stopped by the gift shop and I bought us each a t-shirt. A Hard Rock t-shirt is nearly a required fashion accessory.

We took a cab to the Empire State Building, and went to the observation deck. Ellie held on to my arm, and Suzie stayed near us; however the twins kept track of us from a distance. I saw half a dozen guys flirting with them, trying to get their email or phone number. I kept my eyes on them to make sure that they were okay, but they handled themselves well.

When we finished, we caught a cab and went back to the St. Regis. The twins and Ellie went to lie down, while Suzie and I went to the office, sat on the sofa and talked quietly. I didn't know what the girls had planned for later, but I knew that they were holding something back. Suzie eventually lay her head down in my lap and went to sleep. I sat quietly until…

I woke suddenly with Ellie shaking my shoulder saying, "Wake up Davey, we have to get ready."

Ellie was smiling into my face, looking at Suzie's prostrate form, with her head on my crotch. "Wake her and tell her it's time to get ready, we've got to leave soon. I'll go in to wake the twins."

I promise that my hand was aimed at grabbing her shoulder, when she rolled slightly and I grabbed her boob. Never being one to waste an opportunity, I began shaking her."

Suzie's eyes opened and she stretched, yawning herself awake, almost as if against her will. She finally looked up into my eyes with a grin and asked, "Find something you like?"

"Ellie woke me and told me to tell you it's time to get ready, we have to leave soon." I told her as I continued to squeeze her boob and grin at her.

She moved her hand to my crotch and grabbed my semi hard dick through my slacks, pulling it to life. "Are you sure that's what she said?"

"You're so bad," I said to her softly.

"You're the one who started shaking my tit." She said as if she'd proved her point.

"I reached for your shoulder and missed when you moved." I told her.

"Well, why didn't you let go when you woke me up?" She asked, arching her eyebrows.

"I would have, but I liked it." I told her.

Suzie was giggling when she asked, "Well, why don't you let go of it now?"

I told her with a smirk, "I would, but I really like it."

"Why don't you play with the other one?" She asked playfully, her smile growing as wide as it ever got.

"I would, but this one is my favorite since it's so much bigger," I told her, barely restraining my laughter.

By now Suzie was giggling so much she was nearly paralyzed. She finally sat up and said, "You are so bad, Davey. I really need to housebreak you. You might be okay once you're fully trained."

When she stood up Suzie turned around, grabbed my face and kissed me. When she backed up to look at me she said, "I love you Davey, you're almost as nice as you're hot."

I smiled up at her with my eyes as I asked, "Is that the female version of a man line?"

She was leaving the room to get ready as she said over her shoulder, "Maybe."

I was fully awake now and in a good mood. I got up and went into the bedroom to get ready. Ellie was in the bathroom freshening her makeup. She saw me in the mirror and asked in a teasing voice while staring pointedly at my bulging crotch, "Is that for me, or did you just wake up?"

"I've been saving this for you all day," I said as I formed my body to hers, and wrapped my arms around her. My hard cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass through the thin multiple layers of clothes we still had on.

"Oh my god, Davey if you keep doing that I won't be able to get ready to go; as it is, I'll have to change my underwear." Ellie moaned in protest.

I moved my lips to her as I breathed softly into her ear, "That's okay sugar; I'll always take care of you."

I gave her a final squeeze, and then reluctantly backed away from her. Ellie put down her eyeliner, turned grabbed my face and kissed my lips. Her tongue probed, trying to break through into my mouth. I reached around, grabbing the back of her head and returned her kiss with renewed passion.

Ellie molded her body to mine briefly, and then pushed away backing up slightly. "I love you so much Davey." She said softly, looking at me with her watery eyes. She moved away from me to dab the tears from her eyes to save her makeup.

I watched her, memorizing every aspect of her face, her eyes and her smile. She was the most perfect woman god ever created. I loved her more than life itself. I decided to make sure the rest of my life would be dedicated to making her every waking moment blissful and worry free.

"Go get ready Davey. If you stay there watching me I won't be able to control myself." Ellie said, watching me in the mirror.

I went back into the bedroom and changed into my best new suit, dress shirt, hand painted silk tie and my new watch. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that except for my hair and teeth I was ready to go.

Ellie came out of the bathroom and said after looking me up and down, "That looks so hot on you Davey."

I was smiling as I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. When I finished, I looked into the mirror and saw that I looked good enough that it wouldn't embarrass the girls to be with me. I cleaned up after myself and left the bathroom.

Ellie was standing in front of the mirror removing her bra when I walked into the room. I noticed immediately that her nipples were erect as she rubbed her breasts as if they itched. She looked up and saw my face and began smiling and shaking her head, saying, "Davey, you have the most ironic timing ever. Please go into the kitchen and make us some sandwiches. We don't have time to eat anything before the show starts. I'll be out in a few minutes."

It took every ounce of willpower I had, but I managed to pull myself away and went into the kitchen. I started making sandwiches from the roast beef. "What're you doing Davey?" Jan asked from behind me.

"Ellie asked me to make sandwiches so that we could have something to eat before the movie." I told her.

"We're not going to a movie," Jen, who was of, course standing right beside her, said smugly.

Suzie walked in right behind them and said, "Stop giving him clues, you need to eat your snack so that we'll be ready to go."

I looked around at the girls and saw the way they were dressed and was once again stunned at how beautiful they were. I continued making the sandwiches as I wondered idly why I'd never noticed before. It was so obvious to me now and every time I looked it was apparent that every other male within eyesight saw the same thing. What else had I missed over the past years? I knew that I had to review my life to determine where I had missed the important things in my life, to make sure that I would never do it again.

We were eating the sandwiches when Ellie joined us. Ellie looked, as always, breathtaking. With the size of our lunches, the sandwiches and diet sodas would easily hold us until after the movie (or whatever it was). We all finished eating and were brushing our teeth when the phone rang. Suzie called out, "The limo is waiting for us downstairs."

We hurried down to the limo and were whisked to the theater district. Suzie had our tickets for Mama Mia. We had great seats, and all enjoyed the show very much. I sat between Suzie and Ellie, and the twins sat next to each other on the aisle. All too soon the show was over.

Everyone marveled at how excited Suzie was. She went on and on about each individual performance and how the live show was even better than the movie. I watched her beautiful face and saw her consuming passion reflected there. We went to a nice little restaurant for an after theater meal. Suzie had heard of the place from one of the people she knew.

I was still a little surprised when a beautiful woman came up to our table to greet Suzie. "Bitsy," Suzie cried excitedly as she got up and hugged her. "I thought you were on a shoot or I would have called you."

I stood politely as I compared the two women. The woman was tall, blond with blue eyes that seemed to go right through you. She was a little taller than Suzie, but not much, maybe an inch. She was very thin, seemingly bordering on anorexia. By herself, she would have stood out in a crowd; however, next to Suzie, the effect was muted significantly, practically edging her into the background.

Suzie finally let go of her friend and turned to us, introducing us to her, "Oxanna, these are my sisters, Jan, Jen, Ellie and our really good friend Davey."

Oxanna looked us all over carefully, shaking our hands and repeating our names. Oxanna's accent was not thick; however it was distinctively Eastern European. When she looked at me she said as she looked intently into my eyes, "So you are Davey. Susan has spoken of you often. She says that you work too much."

Suzie was blushing and looking down when I glanced over at her. I noticed that Oxanna still held on to my hand. When I looked back at her she was staring at my build. She blushed when she saw that I caught her looking at me. I held out my free arm when I felt Ellie move close to me and put it around her waist as I smiled and asked Oxanna, "So, how did you meet Suzie?"

Oxanna finally let go of my hand and put her arm on Suzie's shoulder as she answered, "Many years ago we worked on a shoot together."

"So you're a model too?" Ellie asked Oxanna as she put her hand into my back pocket and squeezed my ass.

Oxanna smiled, nodding as she said, "I do mostly print work and runway now. I met Susan when I first started working in the states. She is a dear friend to me."

Suzie smiled and asked her, "So, where is Itisy?"

"She was going to meet me here. We are going out clubbing. Suzie, can you come with us?" Oxanna asked her, imploringly.

Suzie smiled at her but said, "Today's been a really busy day, but call me early next week. We'll get together before I have to leave."

Oxanna asked her, "Where are you staying?"

"We're at the St. Regis, in the Presidential Suite. I'll email you the number tomorrow." Suzie told her.

Oxanna smiled at a tall, thin brunette waving from the doorway and bussed all the girls' goodbye. When she came to me, she kissed me on the cheek. She ran her hand down my abdomen and while resting her hand very low on my stomach said very quietly to me, "Maybe you could come with us when we get together." She didn't wait for me to answer as she hurried away.

All the girls were smiling at me as I sat down. "What?" I asked as I noticed their knowing grins being passed around.

Jan leaned forward and said with a smug smile, "Little Davey liked her."

"I'm not that little," I answered huffily.

The girls were all laughing as Ellie leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Only part of you is our little Davey." She told me as she squeezed my bulging crotch firmly in her hand.

I smiled as I finally realized that the girls had all noticed what she had done with her hand. I had to restrain my laughter as I said, "Little Davey couldn't help himself; she was the fifth hottest woman in the room."

All four of the girls were laughing with me as I finished speaking. We finished our meal and went to the limousine for the ride back to the hotel. Suzie restarted her review of all the actors from Mama Mia. Her enthusiasm wasn't quite as contagious as she hoped. I saw that the twins were fighting to keep from yawning as they listened to Suzie's monologue, so I finally asked, "Itisy and Bitsy, where did you come up with those nicknames?"

Suzie giggled as she said, "I was almost fourteen years old, going to my first catalog shoot. My boobs had just started growing a few months before, but they were still really small. A couple of the girls had bigger chests and they were teasing us about our small bra sizes. I finally stood up to them and told them that I was proud not to be a cow like them, and my titties were so pretty that I named them. I told them that I called this one Itisy and this one Bitsy," Suzie squeezed her breasts, one at a time, to coincide with the proper section of her story.

We were all smiling as I asked her, "So how did Itisy and Bitsy end up named after your boobs?"

Ellie and the twins began laughing hysterically as Suzie's mouth and eyes opened wide. She joined in with the laughter as she tried to answer the question. Suzie eventually managed to control her laughter enough to say, "Julianna, Oxanna and I became friends on that shoot. We worked very well together and our chemistry shone well through the camera. When my boobs got so big, Bitsy started calling Julianna Itisy and took the other name for herself. We were the three musketeers, Itisy, Bitsy and Suzie. They are my closest friends in the modeling world. Both of them have done covers, I have copies at home, I'll show you."

"If they ever get to California, you'll have to invite them to the house." I said to Suzie.

To my surprise, Ellie said, "Davey, they have been to the house a couple of times already."

To my questioning look, Ellie said, "The last time they were there was just before the twins started on the basement. I saw them once out by the pool with Suzie but this was the first time I met her."

We got out of the limo as it pulled up to the hotel. I helped the girls out of the limo and Ellie and Suzie took my arms as we walked to the door. When we got to the lobby I turned to Jen and asked, "On my birthday, when you all took me to dinner, that woman gave you a note. What did it say?"

Jen giggled and said, "It was her name and phone number. She wanted to invite all of us to a swinging party. She wanted to do us all and her husband wanted to do me, Jan and Suzie."

I was chuckling as I told her, "I'm surprised that you didn't say yes."

Jen whined, "But Davey, he was old. He was almost forty and she was over thirty…"

Jen stopped talking when the elevator door opened and we got in, prepared for the ride up to our floor. Just before the elevator door closed, a couple of very classy women in their mid fifties got on the elevator with us and pushed the button for their floor. They were dressed as if they had gone to dinner in the restaurant and were just getting back to their room. I smiled warmly at them graciously and was being polite when I saw the wheels going in Jen's mind.

I knew that something disastrous was coming out of her mouth within seconds. It was like watching a wreck in slow motion that you know is coming. The reason that they never release complete cockpit voice recorder audio tracks is that nearly universally the last two words on the tape are "Oh shit." I could do nothing to stop Jen, but I felt like saying "Oh shit."

The elevator door closed and we began moving when Jen began talking to complete her sentence she begun before we got on the elevator. I was nervously smiling at the two women as I quailed inside at what I knew was coming. "…but if we knew that you liked women that much older than you, we would have helped you get laid."

The two women stared at me with their mouths open for a second that seemed to go on forever. One of the women turned to looked at Jen, narrowing her eyes and showing her displeasure, while Jen smiled at her sweetly. The other began smiling at me with a predatory look that she kept fixed on me until her friend pulled her off the elevator when it reached their floor. The door finally closed and the girls all exploded in laughter. It took some time for me to get over my mortification to find the humor in the situation as well. We were all still laughing when I opened the door to our room.

When I closed the door to the suite, I told all the other girls, "Take Jen into her room and strip her naked. I'll be there in a few minutes to take care of her attitude adjustment."

I went into my bedroom and changed into my sweat pants, taking care to hang my suit carefully. I wanted to make sure that I didn't take advantage of Jen's excitement with the hard on that I'd promised to Ellie. I figured that if I put the sweats on, I'd be better able to control myself if I became tempted.

I took my time; I didn't want to go back into their room until they were ready for me. If I hurried, I would ruin the anticipation. I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom. I walked slowly to the bedroom when I figured enough time had passed. The scene that greeted me was epic.

Jan was naked, sitting on her sister's back, with her knees underneath her sisters elbows. When she sat down on her sister's ass, she had scooted up, leaving a snail trail due to her excitement. She hadn't seen me yet as she taunted her sister, "…he'll spank your juicy little tushie till you cum."

Ellie and Suzie were holding down Jen's ankles, grinning when they realized that Neither Jan or Jen yet knew that I was in the room, listening to the exchange. More than anything else, I was surprised by how wet both of the twins were by the prospect of being punished by me. Jan's snail trail proved that she was quite wet, and peering between Jen's wide-spread legs, I could see evidence of her excitement as well.

I walked as quietly as possible up to Jen and ran my finger slowly and very lightly on the inside of her leg, from just above where Suzie held her ankle to the junction where her thigh met her heavily flowing sex. Jen's ass was bouncing and wiggling with excitement as I inched higher and higher on her leg.

Jan was wiggling back and forth on Jen's back. The nectar of her desire flowed copiously along Jen's backbone, nearly to her waist. I could tell that both of the twins were nearly ready to cum; however I decided that I wasn't quite ready to let that happen just yet.

My finger had finally reached Jen's leaking pussy, so I dragged my finger up, using the wetness freely available, up to her anus. I felt her squeezing her muscles, trying to force her orgasm so I said, "Jan, I want you on your back in the middle of the bed, NOW."

Jan and Jen both moved to allow her to center herself on the bed. The uncertainty of what I was planning had derailed their imminent orgasms, but done nothing to blunt their excited state.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can," I told her in a low commanding tone.

She immediately obeyed me, thrusting her legs out, nearly ninety degrees. I then turned to Jen and told her, "Lay face down on top of your sister."

Jen immediately moved to comply, while Ellie and Suzie once again grabbed her ankles, spreading them. I ordered Jan, "Lock your legs around Jen's thighs."

The intimate body contact once again renewed the twin's mutual lust as they began thrusting against each other. I moved on hand from Jan's asshole, through her flowing sex, over her erect clit to Jen's erect clit, completely through her excited furrow to her puckered anus. The entire time, their mutual lust was causing them to trib each other, driving them wild.