I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

I began questioning Jen as I squeezed her ass cheeks. I was convinced that the concentration she had to put into listening to me was the only reason that she didn't cum immediately. "Do you know why I'm punishing you now?" I asked her.

Jen's answer came slowly, due to her difficulty with her concentration, "Because I embarrassed you in the elevator?"

"Not just me, but those two women in the elevator as well," I confirmed to her. "There was one other thing that I owe you punishment for. Do you remember what that might be? Remember to add sir.

"No sir," Jen answered as her hips began moving slightly faster.

"The other day, you made fun of my manicure. You need to be punished for your rudeness, to remind you to be polite and lady like in public and to consider other people's feelings." I told her in a stern voice that I really didn't feel.

"Are you ready for your punishment now?" I asked her.

"Yes sir," Jen answered in a small voice.

"I expect you to count out each swat and thank me for it, do you understand?" I told her in a voice that left no doubt that I was serious.

"Yes sir," Jen said with increasing difficulty.

I raised my hand as I asked her, "Are you ready?"

"Yes sir," Jen moaned with desire.

My hand flashed down, striking her with a loud report. I didn't put enough energy into the stroke to really hurt her, but like a hammer stroke drives a nail into wood, Jen's crotch pounded into Jan's. As I pulled my hand back, Jen's ass chased by hand back as if seeking the next swat. "One, thank you sir… Two, thank you sir… Three, thank you sir…"

With the fourth stroke, Jan began having a massive orgasm, dancing her ass around the bed it was difficult for me to accurate deliver the blows to Jen's ass. Jan's whines and moans drove her sister's excitement through the roof as I continued to deliver the stinging blows. "… Nine… thank… you… SSSIIRRRR… "

I watched Jen's asshole clench and relax as her orgasm drove her to a different plane of pleasure. I saw that Jan was still experiencing the last part of her orgasm, or possibly a second or maybe even a third.

The mutual moans and grunts were exciting more than just me. Ellie's glazed look bespoke of her excitement, while Suzie was unashamedly masturbating herself furiously, nearly there herself. I, myself had a large and growing wet spot on my sweat pants due to the copious amount of pre-cum I was producing.

I stopped when I reached twenty swats. Both of the twins were dazed, breathing heavily and their orgasms had ceased. I rubbed Jen's ass to mute the sting, but I began to get a niggling feeling. At first I couldn't figure out what was wrong, but when Jen rolled over on her back beside her sister and I looked at them together closely, I knew.

Suzie's cries of orgasm nearly drowned out the question I asked Ellie, "Were the twins out of your sight together at any time while you were stripping Jen?"

"Just for a moment, Jan had stripped down to her bra and panties, and we managed to get Jen down to her bra and panties. We managed to pop off Jen's bra when she broke free and ran into the bathroom. Jan cut in front of us and managed to get in there before Jen was able to close the door. We heard them struggling against the locked door…" Ellie stopped talking as I saw the light of understanding beginning in her eyes.

She looked at the twin we had just punished and said, "You gave her your bra and switched places with her."

Embarrassed grins appeared on the twin's faces as they realized that they had been caught. Nervous laughter came from the real Jen as she said, "We thought that we'd get away with it."

Jan's nervous titter was interrupted as she said, "We would have gotten away with it except for Davey. I should have remembered that he caught us before."

I was amazed at the twin's reaction, once again proving that I knew nothing about women. They weren't sorry that they had done it; they weren't ashamed that they had been caught; they were turned on by the fact that I knew them well enough to discover their deception. Maybe they thought that it proved how much I loved them. I'll never understand women, even if I live to be a hundred years old.

Suzie was still rubbing the aftershocks out of her throbbing pussy as Ellie turned to me and gave me a questioning look. I nodded my head, allowing her to decide for me and then she said, "Davey and I need time to decide what your punishment will be for trying to trick us. You need to come into our room first thing in the morning and we'll let you know what the penalty is for your attempted deception."

Ellie stood, walked around the bed, grabbing my hand and then Suzie's, pulling us through the door. "Come on, hurry up," she practically shouted as she tried to run and pull us at the same time.

Within seconds, we made it to our master bedroom. I was so hard it felt as if I had an iron rod glued to my stomach. The two nude women pushed me roughly onto the bed and roughly stripped my sweat pants off me. Suzie was laughing about the now three inch diameter wet spot made by my pre-cum leaking from my painfully hard member, but neither Ellie nor I were paying any attention.

Ellie straddled my stone hard member. As her pussy touched my cock, fluids began flowing as if a sponge was being wrung out. My cock was fully lubricated before she even managed to mount me. She finally grabbed my cock and thrust it into herself and with a satisfied sigh pushed down all the way to the base.

I knew that I wouldn't last very long, since I'd been teased so often and for so long. I noticed that Suzie was right beside me, staring up into Ellie's face while she masturbated herself.

Ellie leaned forward, putting her breasts within easy reach of our mouths as she began to frantically rock her hips, driving my cock deeply into her moist, heated tunnel. I was shocked when she came before I did. It was only a few seconds, but I thought that I would cum long before she was ready.

Suzie joined us within thirty seconds or so, after my orgasm had begun to peter out, but Ellie's was still going strong. Suzie seemed to bite down on Ellie's nipple, reinvigorating her orgasm, so I did so lightly as well. Ellie began screaming her satisfaction even louder than she had this morning. I let go of her nipple, because I was worried that I might hurt her; however Suzie reached up to pinch the nipple that I had let go.

Ellie rolled off me a few moments later, causing Suzie to let go at both attachment points. I was between two absolutely gorgeous, naked women who were still coming down from their recent sexual high.

I turned to Ellie and kissed her, watching her breasts rise and fall with her heavy breathing. When I turned the other was, I saw Suzie looking back at me, smiling as she waited for her kiss.

After I kissed her she looked at me and asked, "Is it my turn yet?"

I thought about it for a moment and then told her, "If you clean Ellie up, I'll fuck you."

Ellie had finally recovered and began giggling as Suzie scrambled desperately to get her face in Ellie's crotch. Suzie was staring at Ellie's crotch when she said to me, "Davey, you've got to see this."

I moved down to look at what had Suzie so intrigue, and saw that my cum had filled Ellie's vagina completely, and the aftershock were forcing little dribbles of my cream sliding down to her ass.

I smiled as I pushed Suzie into her sister's crotch and said, "Hurry up and get it before it all leaks out."

I pulled Ellie's shoulders around until she lay next to Suzie's knees. Ellie began to smile with Suzie's oral work, and the realization of what I was about to do. I pulled Suzie's leg over Ellie's head. Ellie was moaning, but the two women made minor adjustments to comfortably eat each other out.

I got on my knees behind Suzie. I looked into Ellie's eyes as I moved forward, and answered her smiling eyes with my own. Suzie moaned when my cock began its plunge into her tight hole. I felt Ellie's tongue alternate between me and Suzie as I slowly thrust into her hot, wet cunt.

Since the first time I saw her naked, I knew that Suzie had the most technically perfect body ever. Suzie's breasts weren't the largest, but on her thinner frame they were spectacular. There was enough taper to her waist to emphasize her breasts and the flair of her hips. But of all Suzie's physical assets, the most outstanding is her ass. Muscular, firm, round and attached to the nicest, sweetest girl I'd ever known.

Suzie and Ellie were both groaning with increasing frequency as I watched my cock slide in and out of her deliciously wet pussy. I was surprised when Ellie moaned out her orgasm. It was only three or four minutes until I felt Suzie cum. I grabbed her hips and thrust excitedly into her as she moaned with her pleasure. I felt an orgasm beginning to build within me as Suzie's continuing contractions continued to squeeze me.

I lost track of space and time as I came. My moan was loud and prolonged as I thrust rapidly, pumping my cum into Suzie. I kept moving as long as I was able, hoping to wring even more pleasure out of Suzie's orgasm for her.

When I could move no longer, I fell forward, leaning on Suzie's shoulders briefly as I worked up the energy to move. I rolled over to watch Suzie and Ellie continue to pleasure each other. Despite the incredibly arousing sight, within moments I fell asleep.

Like a dream, I remember the two girls moving me into the center of the bed, flanking me on either side, covering me with the blanket and snuggling closely into me. I fell back asleep knowing these women both loved me and that they would always take care of me.

****

One of the questions I get continually is if I would notify someone when I publish a new chapter. The easiest way to find out is to add me as a favorite author. Just click on the add author to favorites button at the end of the story. It is easy for you to check my submissions that way.

I usually post in the comments section of my bio when I submit a story. The story usually takes three days from the time I submit until it's posted. Stories are posted to the sight at midnight, so checking more than once a day doesn't help.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers