All Comments on 'I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 07'

by doc87123

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic.

This has got to be one of the best if not the best series on this site. I really enjoy reading it & I can't wait for the next part so please keep on writing more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What has happened to this story?

I read the first a couple parts and they were about a story of seemingly "normal" siblings/step siblings trying to build a life together, when their parents died almost unexpectedly. <p>

It has now sunk into a continuous description of gibberish orgy-filled days that has no semblance to reality in any way whatsoever! Oh, yes, they're still incredibly rich and smart --- especially our boy Davey --- and all they have to do is just ordered household chiefs to cook world class breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which are more of a serious of interruptions... interruption from the siblings continuous orgies... <p>

Why don't you, dear writer, quit when you have a good story going? Why sink it into a total gibberish nonesense for a few silly readers who says no more than "Wow, man, that's deep!"????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree

I agree with the other comment. sex sex and more sex...what is going on how will you end this. they move on with their lives and he choses one. My goodness I am glad this is fiction.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Good........

.....To see you back, I have misted this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great chapter

Another great addition to a fine story. I'm glad to see you haven't given up on this story, it had been so long since the last submission I had begun to wonder. I'm sorry to see that Susan plans to leave the group, I had hoped that she would have formed a permenant relationship with Dave and Ellie. I'm assuming that the twins will leave at some point, as their primary bond is to each other. It seems obvious that Ellie and Dave will stick together, maybe they will end up in New York (as Dad had recommended that they move if they stay togather) and continue with Susan. Whatever, I greatly enjoy the story and am already looking forward to the next chapter. I have also been enjoying 'The Artifact,' and hope another chapter for that story is upcoming. Keep up the great work!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Continuation

Glad to hear your back after the Fatality of your experience with Coffee and a Lap Top.

Like the way this story is developing. and Hope it wont be another month to read more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Another well written chapter

A very good chapter,with a lot of love and lust between the family. I would love to see Ellie become pregnant with Davey's baby, it seems that it would be so natural. Thanks for the well written chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

this is a great series and i always check to see if the new chapter is out every time i come here. keep up the great work. i will be waiting for the next chapter.

risler1987risler1987over 14 years ago
Thanks Doc87123

Thanks man, always look forward to new chapters of any of your stories. Would like to see them get back home and hear where they live. Also see D. spreading his seed to the hot women at work.

Jonx178Jonx178over 14 years ago
great series!!!

i love this series and cant wait for you to post more chapters. this story has so much potential that i am genually excited to see where you will take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UNFINISH

i LOVED THIS STORY , HOWEVER I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO FINISH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it.

I love this story & I can't wait to read the next chapter. The only thing I'm unhappy about is that it seems that the family may brake up. This does not take away from how great the story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loving it!!!

These series of stories are very well crafted. They keep the reader wanting more. I can't wait to read the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

This is the first time I have ever left any comments, but I had to after reading this series. Its an extremely well written series with great characters and some smoking hot sex scenes. I really cant wait until the next installment. PLEASE, MORE OF THIS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing, hands down one of the best series I've ever read, I thoroughly look forward to the continuation.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 14 years ago
Great story

I have just reread I'll Always Take Care of You for the 2nd time & hope that you will continue this story soon.

Allosaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

I love them hope there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

This series is simply amazing and I do hope that you continue with this story line. The character development and story are as good as the sex. I wish more stories could have that wonderful mixture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
suspenseful

have read the series, and would say it has both good and bad points.

Good: charater development

love development

age of charater development

and how the mental and physical development of the charactors is going.

Bad: to much sex, but enough to keep it in the erotic section.

I love how the charactor is now going to have to go to new mexico to start a hunt for the clues for the last test his dad left, and wondering how the info that is on the jump drive and the rest of the letter is. I am also curious as to what is in that book that the dad left to ellie. I do not believe that she has informed davey of its contents either. Just enough suspense to keep you wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice...hope you add more chapters soon....

so far it has become very interesting...would like to see how the plot goes...post the new chapter soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME

JUST SIMPLY AWESOME - ONE OF THE BEST IV READ - I LOVE THIS SERIES AND I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE FUTURE PLANS TO CONTINUE IT SOON - I CANT WAIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't stop now

I'm enjoying the story and am on pins & needles

waiting for the next chapter. Same with,

"The Artifact"...2 great reads. What happens next ?

MrHornyBiggsMrHornyBiggsalmost 14 years ago
Intrigued

I am truly fascinated with your particular style of writing(: In a good way off course otherwise I would not have read all the way through 7 chapters of this series in 2 days.

What I love most is how you can portray the image of a environment around the main characters without making the story boring or any less sensual, almost like a television series like Gossip Girl and others.

I am eagerly looking forward to your subsequent chapters and hope this series continues for awhile. You certainly have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very nice

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I hope to see more of this story in the future. it has been a great story from beginning to the end. I hope this isn't the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glued to it

I just happened across your story, strolling through the site last night, and from the first sentence i was hooked. I was up to 5 am to finish the whole thing, I couldnt stop. Incredible story line and depth of characters, and you really have a smooth way of sewing in some very erotic raunch. In truth I believe this to be the best erotic story i have ever read and will be patiently waiting for the next chapter.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best

I have read a lot of the stories on this site and this is ther first time that I have been so intranced by the Authours style and presentation of the story. Thank you for your work. I am sure you spend countless hours perparing your stories. In colosing it would be a shame to keep this story unfinised.

willduprewilldupreover 13 years ago
More Please!!!

Your writing style is really excellent, you really captured the nonstop sexual energy as well as the touching moments, as well as a really interesting storyline. I really hope you come back to this story because it would be sad to see it just end in what feels like the middle.

timelord1963timelord1963over 13 years ago
Suzie

As I have been reading these stories I have been beginning to the begging of a rift between Ellen and Suzie starting with 2 women in bed with 1 guy. Was also thinking of keeping an air of mystery as to what is going on with her with nobody getting the whole truth as to to whats been going on-- then like the prodigal sister she could come in a story or 2 with her gained expertise esp sexual in new areas. Would be good to have her course of life out of the realm of Daveys so it does not feel like he knows everything thing in the world no matter how smart he is.

I am also assuming that there will be a marriage closely tied to New Mexico (Just like it was in the letter) I am sure Dad will continue with cameos.

I can picture their sex like evolving so you do not have the same kind of sex all the time. Perhaps they can run into a different kind of strip club (like he could go to at a bachelor party) and find some tame but new and exciting ideas to even get a better sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep going!

Please finish this series! It needs an ending and a question answered. What did his father leave for him to find? How will he propose and marry Ellen?

Great work, but please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please finish this series

There are alot of questions that still need to be answered

so please finish the next chapter as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed the Series So Far

I have enjoyed each chapter of the series so far. I look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keep going

I agree with all the other comments you have to keep this going very well writen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep going

Amazing story, keep going, I'll read them all

bigman9963bigman9963about 13 years ago
Keep going

Amazing story, keep going dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Writing quality

Firstly, I'm having a bit of trouble recovering my password, so this is "anonymous" (shadowjack17@yahoo.com). Secondly, this is some of the best writing I've discovered, and not just from the site. Your little tricks of adding other information along the way are spot on, and do not consider the commentary that decries this. Your characterizations are wonderful, and they only add to the story line. When I get my password figured out, I'll add you as a favorite so I can stay on top of the progressing story. Keep up the writing. You are good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I very interested in what the father hid from his son please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

incredibly fascinating story

keep up the good work!

I really hope you would continue on with this story to tell us about what the father hid from the son thank you!

GuistiGuistialmost 13 years ago

Very good story, i hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beautiful writng

the story is taking a very interesting turn now and i hope u will continue it...

when i first started reading stories i thought that its all about eroticism and sex...but truth is that after reading stories such as this one i must say there some of the best talented writers on this site..the feelings emotions situations and such vivid storylines when blended together truly make a beauty... each one is a masterpiece of their own because they can touch ur heart...i hope others willagree with me and please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Enjoying the story greatly!!!

Can't wait for the rest of it, Please !

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Thanks , excellent story .

bambam2156bambam2156almost 13 years ago
Thank You

Very good story. Will you be adding more to it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

You are a very talented writer and this is an excellent story. I see that it has been quite some time since you submitted anything and I'm not sure if you are around anymore. But, if you are, and if you are still writing, I think many people would appreciate a final chapter to this story. Maybe including his wedding to Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Well i don't really speak english, i'm from Chile, i'm also an amateur writter, and i had read many of the sories here...... and i have to tell you:

This is the most exelent written story here, i'm a big fan of romance in every form, and you relly do a terrific job plasming emotions here.

since chapter 1 you get hooked on the story, you get in love whit the female characters and almost fell sorry for the main character as you know something bad could happen to one of her girls (but most of the time you envy that lucky SOB)

I'm even considering singin up in literotica to keep an eye on the story....

Well....

Congrats man, you did an awesome job!!! and... PLEASE keep on writting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well

lets see the rest of it too many loose ends to tie up.

MacdaKnightMacdaKnightover 12 years ago
One of my favorites

I wish this story had another chapter to it. To tell us the ending. Do Ellie and Davey get married? What happens to the twins? Does Suzie become an actress/model? What happens to the family if Suzie stays in NY? Since she is the glue that holds the family together, does it fall apart?

There are so many stories out that people just leave at the cliffhanger, Please don't let this one be one of them.

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago
MORE

give us more this series is awesome

sgtstopsgtstopover 12 years ago
more more more!

We need th rest of the story about the place in New Mexico and the new home in New York!

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago

i think this is the end of this line for some reason and its a damn shame it was a really well written story and very pleasurable to read

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Must finish

How can you stop this terrific story without finishing it. It is just left hanging there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continuation

Please continue this story. I agree with previous posts, a few chapters about New Mexico and the mysteries there, Suzie in New York as well as a wedding between Davey and Ellie (and possibly between Jan and Jen) would be very much appreciated. Anyways kudos for writing this story, very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't stop like this.

We have all grown to love these characters and want to know what else is in store for them. We could come up with our own continuation of their story but it would pail in comparison to your storytelling. Please don't stop the series like this. Please write more. We are all patiently waiting to read and give our next high marks to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the absolute best

this is the best story ive ever read on here thank u and plz write the next chapter

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 12 years ago
This can't be the end.

I really liked this story and how the characters all ineract with each other but I can't help feeling a little annoyed at the lack of closure; for one I was really hoping for Davey and Ellie to get together.

Himitsu_no_KoibitoHimitsu_no_Koibitoover 12 years ago
Please continue...

You have done a wonderful job of developing your characters and story line. Please continue and finish. I would love to read how things work out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
End?

I hate it when there's not an ending. You've done such a wonderful job developing the story, please finish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASEEEE!!!!!!

Great Story. Did they move to NM ( Ellie & Dave as Man & Wife???) What happened to the twins??

Great intruiging story!!!! Loved It. Can't wait for more from you. Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I keep Checking

Please continue!!!, You have us all in a limbo!.

Please do not leave this story unfinished!.

I have reread this story three times, and each time I find something I have missed. Now I am MISSING THE ENDING!.

Thanks Again

ED

EzzioEzzioover 12 years ago
Yet another request to continue..

I'm sure that you read this a thousand times every time you read comments on your stories, but I must request that you continue this story. It has simply captivated me. In short, I'm hooked. I have read this series at least 13 or 14 times already. I'm a professional editor (as well as an editor for some stories on this site.) So if you need an editor I would gladly help. But I digress. I'm a fan of your work, and I have to ask not just for my benefit but for the benefit of your other fans as well. Please continue this story.

Thank you for you time in reading this lengthy comment and thank you in advance if you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
endings

P L E A S E - F I N N I S H, don't leave us hanging. dave needs to marry ellie, have suze as a mistress, and make provisions for the twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so nice to read a story and feel like your there yourself.keep up the great work.

this was such a pleasure to read,kept your attention all the way thru it and made you smell the girls themselves,lol, well,ive got a great imagination,what can i say, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

flease Finish the story. It is one of the best ones on here and needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please finish this

its too good to be left like this.....

Tben11Tben11about 12 years ago
Did you give up?

Hey man, you are a very talented writer and your stories rival some of the best on this site. I understand the struggles that come along with 'writers block' ...but it has been 2.5 years now. Give it another go. This story is too good to stop right in the middle.

HeatWave28HeatWave28about 12 years ago
Please give me another chapter??????

I love this series sooo much and I would love to read at least 2 or 3 more chapters and you left it hanging for 2 years which begs the question Have you Given up? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where the rest

I have enjoyed this story please continue it. i am dieing to know about the secret his father left him.

joep01joep01about 12 years ago
Ditto

I have to say "Ditto" to some of the comments I have already read. Great story, love the writing style and want to see the next chapter and more and find out what the secret is too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

I've read this story from the first chapter, and it needs to be finished! Please do so Doc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the story line is very nice and please complete the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story do you plan to continue it

Do you plan to continue this story

pms999ypms999yalmost 12 years ago
Please continue!

I like this story it is very erotic. I also enjoy the story line of the interaction between all the cast members. You have opened so many doors regarding the corporation, I would like to see a continuation of more of that. Will we find the clues to New Mexico? Will Ellie and Davey get married? What about the twins? Will Suzie be happy in NY away from the family?

Please, don't leave us hanging!

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvalmost 12 years ago
All time Fav

This series is one of my all time favorites. And, I would absolutely LOVE to see it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding Series

This is, if not my favorite series, it is definately #2. As someone else said there does need to be a chapter 8 in order to tie up the loose ends, such as what happens to Suzie, the Twins, and finally Davy and Ellie.

Thanks again for a wonderful series.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Grea series!

Overall, this has been a great series to read. It needs at least one chapter more to wrap it up - two if you want to get David and Ellen married. I hope to see a conclusion to this series soon!

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Wonderful Series

Just a wonderful series. One of my favorite on this site. Fiction does not always have to be believable to be rewarding for the reader. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't leave us hanging.

There is still a secret not revealed. At least one more if not two more in the series to complete.

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 12 years ago
WHEN WHEN ??

Are you going to finnish this?

PLEASE

ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You Have To Finish! ! !

I usually like short stories, but this one and the others you have written are amazing... YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fruit salad

whats the story? please tell it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more soon?

please, have enjoyed this so far. once i got started i just kept reading, couldn't stop. you could wrap things up nicely in the next installment, but i would like to see you stretch it out a bit more, maybe 2 more chapters? thanks and keep it coming.

dbart113dbart113over 11 years ago
No finish ?

Although this is by far one of the best stories I would doubt that there will be any more coming. I have not seen you post a story since 2010. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a wonderful story

I hope you finish this story it's wonderful, The dynamics of the characters makes you feel like you know them. I can't stop reading about them and their relationship, yes the sex is great but it's how they all interact to make it real. Kudos to you, and please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I could not stop reading this story it is very special story hope you can finish the would love to keep reading it.

timelord1963timelord1963over 11 years ago
Good works

I liked all your stories. Seemed like a natural break to stop seeing that is the 1st break off from the family and how the twins world has changed so they can live thier own lives. Although it would have been nice to see Ellie and Davey marry you do not want to play favorites.

xXkahnXxxXkahnXxover 11 years ago
such a great story

i just want to say i really enjoyed this story and could not put it down i have read I'll Always Take Care of You twice now and I really hope you finish the story

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Great Series

Your writing is very good. Quite a few stories proceed in such a way that you know what is going to happen when you turn the next page. This story keeps the reader hanging. You HAVE to continue with it. I am literally holding my breath waiting to find out what is the secret David's dad wants him to find.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyable

I have liked the way you thread different themes with this collection of stories; the characters while remaining the same and yet developing as they would in most families; the humour part that had me cackling - well done mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Davey and the girls

I think that Davey should marry either Ellie or Suzie. Just a thought. But it would make one hell of a story after that.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed the Story

But it needs to go Further obviously Dave and the others will go back Home Suzie will move to the city. but the Changes that could happen to Suzie and the rest need to be Spelled out.

TorChaTorChaover 11 years ago
More Please

Your very good Please Continue with this line of stories!!

When can we expect more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disapointed

Having read and reread this story have become disapointed that this story has just stoped after three years of waiting for it to continue the secret of the letter from his father the supprise in new mexico the mercinary grand parents all good story lines that could be weaved into this good start tbis could have turned into one of the best tales on this site to rivel authers as baron de sade alwayswantedto snd others a great start to agreat story afoundation to take it to another level but saddly left to stagnate disaponted but still with hope it will be continued

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Ahh what?

Please tell me your going to continue..it's going to be sad to see this is how this great story ends..Moar chapters please

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Well Wishes to Doc

I was equally curious as to why Doc had not written further but his last submission was in 2010 where he mentioned there he was going off air due to a medical condition. While he only mentioned he thought it would be 6 months or so I can only presume that maybe other factors are involved.

It's a shame as this storyline was particularly good and I like the rest of you was enjoying it as well.

Can only hope that whatever is preventing Doc from writing he can overcome.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 11 years ago
??????

Where is the rest of the story....did you die Doc? Or thought it best to leave the story like ...wow, I'm disappointed. You were doing so very well. Thanks for doing what you did. Could you at least ask some other writer to finish this for you if you can't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!

amazing story.....please add more!!

:)

SteeledoggSteeledoggover 11 years ago
Amazing. Please add another chapter, or two or three

I haven't been able to stop reading since I started the series. I can't wait for the next chapter.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
please more

i hope everything is ok and there is a chance there is more to this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'll-always-take-care-of-you

I can't wait for ch 8

Chrismom310Chrismom310over 11 years ago
More?????

I am looking forward to more chapters in this story. Please continue. I am curious how the story line will play out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous