All Comments on 'I'll Carry Your Bag'

by Homer21stC

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline and very well written.

Thanks for this one. Hopefully they’ll be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well researched.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

I'm sure there is a story somewhere within these 5 chapters, but i lost interest because of the play by play of golf. I think i lasted until they finished the first hole. Your split focus was so profound that it got in the way of your narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one good story. What stories should be like in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very well written Carl uk

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Excellent. Have you noticed that a disproportionate number of women pro golfers have big boobs? There must be something about the golf swing that induces breast growth in girls who are serious about the game and practice a lot.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Great story about players and golf. I think people who find golf "amusing" to say the least are people who never had to stand on their own performance and ultimately face failure on occasion. There aren't many do overs in golf. I also liked the romantic side stor.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Very well written, engaging, sexy without being long on the sex details. I'm a golfer, so I enjoyed the descriptions of the play.

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 2 years ago

Eldon Forester. Very cute

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 2 years ago

Fantastic story 5+ stars worthy. There doesn't need to be lustful sex to make a great read. This had romance sex and excellent details and back stories. Would love to see another tournament or anything else you can submit

FreewheelFreewheelover 2 years ago

One of the best, thank you!

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Bbaron274–if you don’t like it, you could always try writing your own…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haven't played golf in 40 years and it never appealed as a spectator sport. Nevertheless, a very enjoyable feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading the story, thank you. I usually look for a story that allows for a release, this one didn’t, but it did provide very good visuals. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know shit about golf, but I enjoy stories that build up like this one infinitely better than the one page "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" ones. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually, loved the play- by- play narrative. Anyone who has played sports knows about the mental aspects it takes to stay focused. Pro's have it down, better than the rest of us. Great story. Hope you write some more! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. One of the best I've read in some time. The golf narrative helped bring the characters out

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a golfer. Enjoyed the course management. Please bring us to more of Raquel's tournaments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hole in one

GREAT story. Thanks

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Excellent golf, and love story. Five stars.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Fun story and good read, especially if your reader likes the game! It was a good mix of sport psychology, romance, and a bit of colour with the issues they had with the course manager. Enjoyable throughout. Yes, it could be expanded and there could be a follow up story, but not bad to let the reader use their imagination for the rest!

69Terri69Terriover 2 years ago

Eldon Forester.....very subtle....lol. Great story. An informed and knowledgeable point of view always helps a sports related tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell of a read , great job !! Only one thing , that 9 or 11 year old golfer plays better then me ( dang it ) hope ya have more of these !! Again thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read it for the golf, not the sex. I think it was excellently researched. With your golfer's imagination and obvious experience, you presented a great story. Thank you. I think you have the opportunity to create a series because, there are endless possible story lines available.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

You are definitely an avid fan and practitioner of the game is golf. Really liked the combination of sport and romance. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent in every way. Plot. Characters. Just the right amount of the technical details of golf to convey that the game is more than just swinging a club and hoping for the best. Good suspense building, too. Thanks for a interesting and worthwhile story.

P. S. The light treatment of the sex -- as a celebratory moment -- had just the right touch.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

WOW!! A most wonderful and enjoyable story. At the very beginning of the story you mentioned a bogey move that Raquel had at a tournament and the media called it a "teaching moment". That's how I played golf but it was a "teaching moment" at every hole!! Kudos for such a great story. BTW I watch the women golf tournaments instead of the men's because it is more interesting. Terrible about the discrepancy of the payout between men's and women's prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read. Accurate depiction ofbthe sport. Heel is on your foot, heal is what a broken bone does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, very enjoyable and educational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite a different story to the author’s others; a sign of great ability. Let’s all hope there’s more to come, and perhaps one where the characters aren’t all “quite”perfect. I’ve now read and thoroughly enjoyed every word the author has uploaded to Lit, and si ply can’t wait u til the next! Thanks for sharing.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Lovely story. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting, if unbelievable. I enjoyed it.

And while we are on the subject of Paige Spiranac, can I caddie for her, please...please!

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

To tell you the truth, the sex was superfluous. First time I've ever written that! Your golf knowledge is either very good, or you are an excellent bullshitter, and I'm not sure which would impress me more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was a nice read with a great conclusion.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

very nice can't wait for more five

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eldon Forestor LOL. Good golf story ... IRL the most deserving caddy of them by all accounts actually got a major this year. Matt Fitzpatrick the club swinger at the US Open. And yes many of the female golfers are super hot, and their swings a technical delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable and very well written story. I fell in love with Raquel and, as others have said, the light touch on the sex was the right approach. One thing though ( & I'm conscious of ghe fact that we are all at the mercy of 'auto-correct' it's Regimen as in:- "A systematic way of managing something".... rather than Regiment:- "A military unit of ground troops consisting of at least two battalions, usually commanded by a colonel".

How about a follow up where Raquel makes the Solheim Cup squad and finds out she has a bi side ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story, five stars. Only issue I saw with the golf part is Megan Hall would have been in the final group, not JT Lee. Megan posted her score first in round three and would have been sloted at 2, while JT Lee would have been sloted at 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh, right from the beginning it started off with the crap about men getting payed more then women. It's all about revenue, if you pull in lots of views then you get more money, pure and simple. Just like in the wnba, women's soccer etc. Remember what Rhonda Rousey said after a reporter asked her how it felt about getting the big paycheck. It had nothing to do with her being female, she was bringing in the fans.

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

quote: "Here turned around and allowed me to rub them." unquote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomer21stC@Homer21stC
Long time reader, short time author. Stories have been in my head for years. Now I’m retired, time to put them on paper.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES