I'll Carry Your Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa and Stacy? Rosa's troubles continued and she ended up five over par or a 77 for the round. She would have to shoot "lights out" on Friday to make the cut. Stacy grinded her round out. She actually turned it around on the back nine. She ended up rolling off three birdies in a row, starting on hole number 10. Except for a bogey on the par four 17th, she played the nine holes brilliantly. Stacy ended up one under par for the day, 37 -- 34 for a total of 71.

After the last putt dropped on the 18th hole the girls hugged each other and "fist pumped" each caddy. Raquel gave Sean a nice hug and thanked him for coming to her rescue.

"I'll take my clubs up to the club storage." Raquel said.

Sean replied, "No ma'am, I'll take them up and make sure they are clean and in pristine condition for tomorrow's round. You need to go sign your scorecard. Is there somewhere we can meet afterwards?"

Raquel looked at the handsome man before her, "Are you hungry? We can grab a bite to eat in the clubhouse."

Sean smiled, "Sounds like a great idea, see you there."

Raquel headed toward the signing tent while Sean carried her clubs towards the maintenance area. After carefully checking her scorecard, she signed and turned it in. No pro wants to be disqualified for signing an incorrect card. Once that piece of business was concluded, Raquel headed to the club's restaurant and grabbed a table with a nice view of the 18th green. She told the waitress she was waiting for someone to join her.

Raquel suddenly remembered her brother. How could she forget him? Quickly she turned her iPhone on and immediately saw a missed call from Mark. She called him back and he answered on the first ring.

"Great round sis! I watched it all." He said excitedly.

"Thanks bro, how are you?" She replied.

"Drugged up at the moment, no complaints here. On the other hand, I broke my ankle bone when I slipped on that wet hill. Oh hey, I gotta go, nurse Ratchet just walked in. Love ya Raquel." And with that he hung up.

Raquel just sat there looking at her phone thinking "broken ankle bone?"

She finally noticed one of her fellow pros standing next to her. When she looked up the Scottish pro Megan Hall said, "Great round today Raquel. How's Mark?" In a fairly noticeable Scottish accent.

Raquel answered, "He broke his ankle bone, and thanks. I couldn't have done it if that guy hadn't stepped up and caddied for me."

Megan looked at her funny, "Do you know who that guy is?"

Raquel looked back at Megan, "Yea, his name is Sean Connors."

Megan laughed which annoyed Raquel, "Raquel, Sean Connors is one of the most respected caddies...ever. He caddied on the men's pro tour for 15 years and even caddied for the number one player in the world for five of them."

Raquel was dumbfounded, "Are you kidding Megan?"

Before she could answer, Sean walked up, "I'm afraid she isn't, guilty as charged."

Megan blushed, "Hi Sean, I'm Megan."

Sean shook Megan's hand and the sat down opposite from Raquel. "Nice to meet you Megan, you have a beautiful accent."

Megan blushed even more, "Thank you. I should get going, it was great to meet you."

Sean responded, "Nice to meet you as well."

Then he looked at Raquel, "Sorry I didn't have a chance to provide my resume when Mark was injured. By the way, how is he?"

Raquel looked sad and somewhat panicked, "He broke his ankle bone. I don't know how long he'll be out of commission, but he won't be able to caddy this week. Shit, maybe half the season."

Then she said to herself, "What am I going to do?"

Sean reached over and took her hand. She looked up and for the first time noticed his eyes. They were the deepest blue eyes she had ever seen. Sean saw a tear form in her right eye.

"Let's take it one step at a time. First, let's eat, I'm starving. Secondly, if you'll have me, I'm more than happy to caddy for you the rest of the week...under one condition."

Raquel refocused, "What condition?"

Sean smiled, "Mark still gets whatever portion of the winnings he normally receives."

Raquel frowned, "I'm not sure I can afford to pay you both."

Sean smiled brighter, "You don't have too, I don't want any compensation for the honor to caddy for one of the future stars of the WPGL."

Raquel was getting ready to argue when two men, in business suits approached their table.

"Ms. Simmons, I'm Clifford Longmeyer, the chairman of this club. My deepest condolences for your brother's injury today. We're all hoping for a speedy recovery."

Raquel replied, "Thank you Mr. Longmeyer, I'll pass along your well wishes to Mark."

Clifford produced a two-page document and placed it on the table with a pen on top. "One minor thing, if you would please sign at the bottom of this document, we'll be on our way."

Raquel looked at the document, a little stunned. Sean picked up the document and gave it a cursory read, then handed it to Raquel, "I would suggest you have an attorney take a look at this before you sign it."

Longmeyer quite obviously didn't appreciate Sean input, "And you are?"

Sean smiled and replied, "I'm her caddy."

Longmeyer had a disgusted look on his face, "And why do you consider yourself qualified to make such a recommendation?"

Sean still smiling, "Well firstly Mr. Longmeyer, it's a caddy's job to have his player's best interest in the forefront. And secondly, I'm also an attorney and I can spot a legal document that absolves the club of any responsibility for Mark's injuries a mile away. And finally, by Raquel signing this document doesn't prevent Mark from taking legal action."

Raquel interrupted, "Mr. Longmeyer, thank you for stopping by. I'll get this document back to you before the end of the tournament."

Clifford Longmeyer was used to getting his way. But he was also smart enough to know any further argument wouldn't look good in such a public place. "I would appreciate it Ms. Simmons. Please enjoy your lunch, it's on the club." Just before he left, he shot a look at Sean.

Raquel looked back at the handsome man across the table and smiled, "You appear to be my knight in shining armor today Sir Sean."

"At your service m'lady." He replied with a glean in his blue eyes.

For the first time, in a long time, Raquel felt herself get a little wet and uncomfortable. She shifted in her chair a little.

The waitress saved the day, by arriving to take their order. She also brought a very expensive bottle of wine, "Compliments of the club." She said with a smile.

Raquel frowned, "I'm very sorry, but I can't accept it. I don't drink during tournaments."

Sean followed, "And her caddy doesn't drink if she doesn't."

The waitress just smiled, took their order and returned to the kitchen.

Raquel looked back at Sean, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

Sean smiled, "Sure, anything."

Raquel hesitated, "How old are you?"

Sean laughed, which made Raquel wetter, "What, do you think I'm too old to carry your bag for a week? Just kidding. I'm 47 years young."

Her initial thought was, Holy shit, I'm getting hot for a guy twice my age!

Then he asked, "Why do you ask?"

She was embarrassed, "I'm sorry, it really wasn't polite to ask." She leaned forward and quietly said, "But...you're really hot for 47."

Sean blushed a little and smiled, "Thank you. Should I be concerned about you seducing your caddy?"

Raquel sat up, startled, "Oh...no! I would never be so unprofessional!"

Sean started laughing, "Relax Raquel. Trust me, every red-blooded male, my age, wants a beautiful 24 year old, red blooded female, thinking he's hot."

There was a lot to unpack in Sean's statement, but the only thing she heard was, "You think I'm beautiful?"

Sean smiled, "Raquel that would be an understatement...you're drop dead gorgeous."

She soaked her panties.

Just then their food arrived, which conveniently allowed for a change in subject.

"Raquel, I want to be completely upfront with you." Sean said between bites.

Raquel's first thought, Great now he's going to tell me about the wife and kids.

Sean continued, "I'm here, representing a major sports apparel company. We've had our eye on you since last season. We would like for you to consider a sponsorship from us."

Raquel didn't expect this, "Excuse me?"

Sean interpreted this to mean she was upset...that he had only agreed to caddy for her just to close a deal. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or misrepresent myself to you. You are a talented player with a work ethic that is in line with our values."

Raquel regained her composure, "No..no...I'm not upset, I just didn't expect this. Yes...yes, I would consider a sponsorship from your company."

Sean relaxed, "Whew...great, give me your agent's number and we'll present our offer."

Raquel got quiet and looked down, "I don't have an agent."

Sean quickly added, "No problem. I'll put together an offer and we can go over it, after the tournament."

Raquel was still quiet, "Will you still be my caddy?"

Sean smiled, "Of course I will, that doesn't have anything to do with the other."

Raquel looked like she wanted to ask something else.

"Is there something else you want to ask me?"

Raquel hesitated, "You're already doing so much for me."

"Raquel, I want you to succeed...shoot." Sean was totally sincere.

"Would you mind looking at this document Mr. Longmeyer gave me and give me your recommendations?"

"I would be happy to take a look, but if I'm going to also be your lawyer, I'll need a retainer." Sean smiled.

Raquel asked, "How much will that cost, I'm on a pretty tight budget?"

"Do you have a dollar, Ms. Simmons?" Sean asked.

Raquel answered, "I do Mr. Connors."

Sean replied, "Well, then you have an attorney for a legal review, recommendations, and representation during negotiations, if necessary, concerning Mark's accident today. However, my services are limited to the slip and fall injury. I don't want a conflict of interest concerning any sponsorship proposals that may be coming your way this week."

"Understood." Raquel replied while handing Sean a dollar.

They finished their lunch. Raquel wanted to get in some practice and it was still early. Sean offered to retrieve her clubs and meet her in the practice area. Raquel said she needed to stop by the locker room, but would only be a moment. The real reason was to change her underwear, at this point she was sure her seat was flooded. Raquel must have been stopped a dozen times before she reached the practice area. Each time was the same. One of the other pros would ask about Mark and then ask how it was to work with Sean. It seemed, not only did he have a reputation for being a great caddy, but without exception each player thought he was a living wet dream. Several even asked Raquel to give Sean their phone number. At this point there was no way in hell she was going to expose him to those sluts. At least for this week, he was hers, metaphorically speaking of course.

Raquel worked on her long iron game for about an hour and a half. She could have had three more birdies today, if she could have gotten better results from her long approach shots. Sean patiently stood by, watching her practice. Actually, he was learning everything he could about her golf swing and how she reacted to good and bad shots. Understanding her swing and her reactions were the two areas he could help her the most this week. He didn't know if she would trust him enough to help her on the greens, even though his ability to read them was legendary.

He was very impressed with her discipline. She wasn't there to just hit a couple hundred practice balls. Each shot had a purpose. She might adjust her swing tempo or her position to the ball. She hit some control fades and then some draws. She would hit some high shots and then switch to some "stingers." Her approach to practice reminded him of what he had read about the legendary Ben Hogan's practice regiment. She appeared to emulate Hogan's philosophy of digging her game "out of the dirt." Imagine what she could do if she had a good swing coach.

After she completed her range work, she moved over to the pitching area. She spent a half hour hitting shots out of the practice sand trap then another half hour chipping from various locations around the green. Sean continued to observe and learn.

She decided to skip the putting green. Her tee time the next day was at 2:27 pm. She'd get to the course in plenty of time to warm up and spend some quality time working on her putting. They discovered they were staying at the same hotel. Raquel accused Sean of "stalking" her for the sports apparel company. Sean assured her, it was purely coincidental. She didn't seriously think he was stalking her, it was one of the nicer hotels close to the course. Raquel might skimp on many expenses, but she knew the importance of a good bed and those were not found in the "cheap motels." Sean suggested meeting for an early lunch and then head to the course together. She readily agreed.

Raquel was going to go to the hospital and visit Mark, before returning to the hotel.

Sean said he had some work to do, after all he did have a day job and a client to represent. They agreed to meet in the hotel lobby at 10:00 am.

Before they parted Raquel walked up to Sean, put her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. Then she kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Thank you for being my hero today. If it wasn't for you I'd be on my way home right now or spending the next couple of days at the hospital."

Sean smiled, "It was my honor Raquel. See you in the morning."

Sean returned Raquel's clubs to the storage area, cleaned them and put them to bed for the night. As he walked to his rental car and the drive back to the hotel, his mind was going ninety to nothing. He thought about Raquel. She had tremendous potential, he could clearly see it. He thought about Mark and how badly he felt for him, but on the other hand, he never would have had a chance to work with Raquel had the accident not occurred. The accident... Longmeyer's quick production of a "cover your ass" document was more than odd...it was downright suspicious. He thought about how he could check on whether or not there had been other accidents coming down that same hill. Finally, his mind drifted to Raquel as a person...as a woman. Damn she was gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, driven, talented, funny... gorgeous and sexy. If he hadn't been driving he would have slapped himself. She was his client, he was also going to try to get her to sign a sponsorship with his employer and he was her caddy. Besides he was twice her age, she could have any man she desired. There's no way she would think of him that way. However, the way she looked at him a few times, made him think.... he couldn't...shouldn't think about her like that. But damn she was drop dead gorgeous and really fucking sexy.

When Sean got back to the hotel, he made some calls. He had a couple of friends who were members of the club where the tournament was being held. He also called the CEO of the sports apparel company. Sean was upfront with what happened today. After listening to the entire story, it was quiet on the other end of the phone.

"Phil...Phil are you still there?"

Then Sean started hearing laughter and it became uncontrollable laughter.

Finally, "Sean my boy, only you could take a contract job and turn it into three jobs. Look, you've been upfront with Ms. Simmons and with me, I don't see any issues, unless she doesn't sign with us."

Quiet again

Finally, "Sean, I'm just pulling your leg."

Sean sighed, "To be honest with you Phil, I wouldn't have blamed you if you had fired me. My plan was to just follow her around for four days, assuming she made the cut, and try to talk to her after her round on Sunday. I just couldn't let her not finish a good opening round because Mark broke his ankle. I can tell you with complete certainty, she is exactly the type of athlete you want representing your company."

Phil laughed again, "That's why I hired you Sean. You're one of the good guys. I knew I could trust you to do what is right for us and Ms. Simmons. I want a long, happy relationship with her. I agree with you, she's going to be a star. I guess your job, now, is to help that star shine. You're a really good lawyer Sean, but you're the best damn caddy that's ever lived. Go be that guy and it'll all work out."

Sean smiled, "Thanks Phil, I'll do my best."

Sean sat there and thought for a bit. If I'm going to be the "best damn caddy" for Raquel, then I need to do my job and I'm way behind the power curve. He looked at his watch and it was a quarter after five. All the competitive rounds should be complete, so he planned on heading back to the course. Maybe at least he could walk the front nine before it got too dark. Then he paused, and remembered he had Mark's notebook. He took it out and started studying it. Damn, Mark was good and very thorough. Maybe he didn't need to walk the course. Although he didn't give Raquel any advice on the greens, he did read every putt she faced and was right more often than not concerning the break and speed of the greens. Sean ordered room service and sat down for an evening of studying. As he read through Mark's notebook he smiled to himself. Son of a gun, he kind of missed this. He knew it was time for him to retire from caddying and he enjoyed his second career as an attorney, but damn, he missed it. He missed the research, the relationship between golfer and caddy, the unlimited number of variables they'd be faced with during a round, managing pressure, elation and disappointment. He missed it all. Oh well, he gets a chance, one more time...he's not going to fuck it up.

How did that country song go? Oh yea, Toby Keith, "I ain't as good as I once was, But I'm as good once as I ever was." So, all Sean had to be this week is "as good once as he ever was."

He could do that.

Sean was deep into the back nine of the notebook when his phone rang. It was one of his friends who was a member at the club. He had some very interesting information about the ninth tee and a couple of other elevated tees. They talked for a bit, then they agreed to grab a drink before the end of the week. Sean hung up in deep thought. He started up his laptop and began writing. He worked for about an hour before he remembered he had to finish studying before tomorrow. He shut down his laptop and picked up the notebook. He didn't put it down until he was finished. He looked at the clock and was shocked to see it was midnight. He felt he had a good knowledge base of the course, but it wouldn't do anyone any good if he was exhausted tomorrow, so he turned in for the night.

Before he dozed off, Sean stroked his hard cock to a blissful conclusion, while thinking about Raquel.

Raquel was two floors down, tossing and turning. Earlier, she pleasured herself with one of her vibrators and found herself fantasizing about Sean. She brought herself to one of the strongest orgasms in recent memory. She couldn't get him out of her mind. She needed to get a handle on her emotions, she had a golf tournament to play. Fantasizing about fucking her caddy was not only inappropriate but not helpful. She had to keep it professional...at least until Sunday. But it was more than that. She really liked him...a lot. Sure, she wanted to jump his bones, but more importantly she wanted to get to know him. What she knew at this point was all good. She hoped there wasn't a chink in her shining knight's armor.

Friday -- Round Two -- Cut Day

Sean hadn't planned on caddying or he probably would have brought different clothing. Although it was still winter, the southern climate was unseasonably warm. Sean only wore shorts and a t-shirt. The good news is he had a pair of golf shoes with him. He normally would have worn a good pair of walking shoes; however, with all the recent rain, he wanted to make sure he didn't slip on a wet hill, like Mark. Raquel didn't need to go 0 and 2 with her caddies this week. He made his way down to the lobby and got there before Raquel.