I'll Carry Your Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean again arrived in the lobby before Raquel. Again he didn't have to wait long. He saw her exit the elevator and his eyes never left her as she walked up to him. She was wearing a black, form fitting, dress that stopped about three inches above her knees and was strapless. The other thing he couldn't help but notice was she had huge, beautiful breasts and long gorgeous legs. She was the most exquisite women he had ever laid his eyes on.

Raquel leaned in a whispered, "You can close your mouth now."

Sean whispered back, "My mouth is the least of my worries. You are the most beautiful and sexiest creature I've ever seen."

She smile, "You're only saying that cause I let the girls free."

Sean smiled, "I wouldn't say it was the only reason, but thank you for freeing them. That little black dress is just...Wow!"

Raquel blushed, smile, and leaned into Sean for a light kiss, "Thank you. And may I say you're looking good enough to eat."

Sean, blushed bright red and then thought for a second, "Would you be offended if we took care of a little business before dinner."

Raquel was mildly surprised, "Sure, if you think it's important."

They found a quiet place to sit. Sean took a document out of the folder and handed it to Raquel.

"Would you please read this. If you had any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. And take your time."

The title on the document was "Sponsorship agreement between Raquel Simmons and the Sparta Apparel Corporation." She took her time reading the three page document and gasped when she read the compensation section.

She looked up at Sean, "They want to pay me two million dollars over the next two years?"

Sean smiled, "Yes, you will essentially become the face of Sparta Apparel."

It's a good thing she was sitting down. She further read through the commitment portion of the agreement.

"When will I have time for all these commercials and appearances?"

Sean was still smiling, "They'll work with your tournament schedule. They're not in a huge hurry to take up your time. They want you to concentrate on your golf."

She read the document, carefully, over again, just to make sure she didn't miss anything.

Then she asked, "What about my current two sponsors?"

Sean replied, "If you give me their contact information, I'll have them send over their logos to be included on your shirts or hats."

She didn't have any more questions. She firmly believed Sean wouldn't give her something that wasn't in her best interest, even though he represented the company in this agreement."

"Do you have a pen?"

Sean gave her one more out, "Do you want to sleep on this or have another attorney look over it?"

She thought for a moment, "Why are you giving me this now? I thought you wanted to wait until the tournament was over."

Sean blushed, "I may be misreading things, but our kiss, at the course, suggested there is more here than caddy/player or attorney/client or me representing Sparta. I thought it was best to get Sparta out of our way."

Now Raquel blushed as she signed the agreement.

Sean took back the document, reached back into the folder and handed Raquel a check.

Now her mouth was agape, "I've never seen a million dollar check before! Especially not one with my name on it."

Sean picked up his phone and dialed a number, then put it on speaker. "Good evening Phil, I'm here with Sparta's newest ambassador, Ms. Raquel Simmons."

Phillip Montgomery, Sparta's founder and CEO was elated. "Congratulations Ms. Simmons! I'm so pleased you've decided to become part of the team! By the way, that was one helluva round of golf today."

Raquel was smiling, "Thank you Mr. Montgomery. I'm excited to be affiliated with Sparta Apparel!"

Sean added, "We were just headed out to dinner, on you, but thought you'd like to hear the good news."

Phil added, "Please call me Phil. May I call you Raquel?"

"Of course you can Phil."

Phil continued, "If it is ok with you, I'll send down a couple of our folks to get your measurements, specific tastes...etc."

Raquel was all smiles, "That works for me Phil."

Sean wanted to wind this up, "Phil, after tonight, that will conclude our business. I'll fax you a copy of the agreement and certify mail the original, along with my final bill and expense report, which by the way, will include a very expensive dinner tonight."

Phil laughed, "You kids enjoy yourself and once again Raquel, I'm so happy you've decided to join us."

At dinner, Sean tried very hard not to stare at the front of Raquel's party dress, which exposed a great deal of cleavage. Every time he caught himself looking, he shot his eyes up to her smiling face.

"Sean, I don't mind you looking. This dress was actually designed to draw everyone's eyes to my boobs, well and legs too. I wore it for you, that should tell you something. Just try to look at my eyes every now and then."

Sean was embarrassed, "I'm sorry Raquel, I should have better control, but they're just...magnificent."

Raquel replied, "They can be a serious pain in the ass when trying to swing a golf club."

Sean was shocked, "I wouldn't change a thing about your swing. Any weakness you may have, and it isn't much, is not in your swing or your boobs, it's negativity between your ears."

Sean, "But I could probably make the same statement about 75% of the professional golfers."

Raquel quipped, "You mean they all have big boobs too?" She started laughing.

That broke the ice. The rest of dinner was light and fun. At one point Raquel asked Sean why he wasn't married. She immediately saw the sadness appear and instantly regretted asking.

Sean finally spoke, "It's ok. I was in love, a long time ago. She was killed while deployed in Iraq."

Raquel wanted to cry and reach out and hold him, "Sean, I am so sorry."

Sean replied, "Thank you Raquel, that was a long time ago. I was caddying for Eldon Forester at the time. If it hadn't been for El, I don't think I would have survived that period. Jill was a Marine and died in 2004. El became the number one ranked golfer the next year. I poured myself into him and being his caddy. We had a great run between 2005 and 2010. He won 40 tournaments in that stretch. Think about that, he averaged eight wins per year for five years. I started calling him Cal-El because he was doing something that only a Superman could accomplish. He's the one who taught me the secret how to win."

Raquel was intrigued, "Do tell."

Sean smiled, "You already know, we did it today. El always told me the two keys to stroke play. Firstly, never play against your opponent. The golf course is what you have to beat, not the other players. The second secret is the ability to forget the last shot. Your whole concentration must be on the shot you're making, not the one you've already made and not the one you'll play after. The golf commentators use to talk about how El could protect a lead or surge from behind. He never did any of that, he only tried to slay the golf course."

Raquel added, "He mastered the art of playing in the moment."

Sean nodded, "Yep."

Sean became somewhat somber as he thought about those years. He'd always wondered if he ever moved on or if caddying just provided an escape from dealing with grief. He ultimately had to face his loss. It just happened at a surprising time.

Sean started just talking, "Focusing on El and finishing law school didn't allow for any time to grieve. I finally retired in 2011 when I passed the bar. Then I was focused on establishing my practice, still avoiding the grief. The thing about loss, it will wait for you. Everyone has to grieve whether they want to or not. My time came crashing down on me the day I learned I had been voted into the Hall of Fame. When I got the news, all I could think about was Jill. I think I cried for two days. Again El was there for me. I owe him a lot. Being inducted was very much bitter, sweet."

While Sean recalled a very painful time, Raquel had reached across the table and held his hand. When he finally stopped talking, he look at Raquel's tearful face.

"Raquel, I am so...so sorry. You didn't need to hear my story of woe on a day we should be celebrating you."

Raquel took a napkin and wiped her face, "I'm not sorry you shared your story with me. It does explain why you avoid the whole Hall of Fame celebrity status."

It was a quiet ride back to the hotel. There might have been a moment when they would have shared a hotel room this night, but the conversation changed the mood. Sean did walk Raquel to her door. Outside her door, he brought her into a warm embrace and kissed her deeply.

"Goodnight Raquel. Same time tomorrow?" Sean asked assuming she knew he meant brunch.

Raquel was debating with herself whether or not to invite him in. "Um...sounds great. Goodnight Sean and thank you for everything."

Saturday -- Round Three -- Moving Day

Saturday morning was a repeat of Friday for Raquel and Sean, with one exception. Sparta Apparel sent a team to outfit Raquel for the remainder of the tournament. There would be a major announcement on Monday celebrating Raquel joining the team. But Saturday was quick and easy, take measurements, provide some options and get out of her way. Today she wore fashionable red slim lined pants that stopped above the ankle. Her shirt was a white light golf shirt.

Raquel went through her normal warm up routine. Sean was pleased that she seemed relaxed, yet focused. Sean also noted a little more wind than yesterday. When Raquel moved over to the putting green, Sean walked over to the 18th green and watched a couple of the early finishing groups. He noticed two things, approach shots were running more and putts were noticeably faster than earlier in the week. The greens seemed to have dried out from the rain. The wind helped accelerate the drying process. The changing wind and green conditions would make this a very different golf course than on Thursday or Friday.

They had a little time to talk before reporting to the first tee.

Sean asked, "Notice any difference in the speed of your practice putts?"

Raquel, "Some, they're a little faster."

Sean, "The greens on the course may be even a bit faster. The wind has dried them out. They're not holding as well either. I guess the course didn't like you shooting 63 yesterday and its mother nature's way of saying fuck you."

Raquel laughed, "You really get into this slaying the golf course stuff."

Sean looked deadly serious, "It's the only way you'll win tournaments. J.T. Lee is not the enemy, this golf course is. She understands that, so should you."

Raquel backed off, "Ok...Ok, I get it...J.T. good, golf course bad."

Sean smiled, "That's my girl. Now let's go out and give it a good ole Texas ass whoopin."

Raquel joined, "And make it run home crying for its daddy."

"Oh, so metaphors about dads are ok, but moms are a no...no."

Raquel just laughed.

Great rounds are rarely followed up by great rounds. J.T. Lee was #1 because she was consistently good. She shot 67 -- 67 Thursday and Friday. Raquel shot 69 -- 63. Sean was keenly aware of how difficult it was to follow up a 63 with another good round. But he had faith in Raquel. Who knows, if Mark hadn't injured himself, she may have shot a 68 or better on Thursday. All he had to was keep her focused and in the moment.

The first hole was going to be a great test. It had been pretty easy, the first two days, as evidenced by the two birdies she made. Today there was at least a one club wind against them, so it was going to play longer. Plus the tour moved the tee back, making it 420 yards long.

Raquel hit another good drive, but it went 270 yards, not the 290 plus yards she enjoyed on Thursday and Friday. Instead of a 100 yard wedge, now she was looking at 150 to the middle of the green with an unhelpful breeze. She knew she wouldn't get the backspin with a 7 or 6 iron. The pin was on the front left portion of the green. Sean referred to Mark's notebook and calculated they were 140 yards to the front of the green. She and Sean decided to hit the 7. Again, she hit a gorgeous shot. The wind predictably held the ball up and it hit the front center of the green. That portion of the green sloped to the right. Raquel didn't quite get it on the right level and it rolled to the right side of the green, about 35 feet from the hole. She lagged it within three feet of the cup and knocked in her short putt for par.

It was a fight the whole day. Between the wind, the firm greens and pin locations, the golf course put up a great defense. At the end of her round Raquel was dead tired. She had truly played her heart out. She happily avoided the "big numbers" although she carded two bogeys. Sean was much more engaged than the past two days. His help with reading putts kept Raquel from having any three putts. An eagle on number nine was due to his remarkable read of a double breaker, downhill, 25 foot putt.

When her putt dropped on the 18th hole, Raquel was still one shot ahead of J.T. Lee. This would mark not only the first time she had a 36 hole lead but also a 54 hole lead. Raquel shot a four under 68 and J.T. had her third consecutive 67.

The surprise of the day came from the Scot, Megan Hall. Megan grew up playing links course like the Old Course at St. Andrews. Fast, firm greens and wind were her friends. She possessed the skill to slay the beast. Megan ended the day, equaling the tournament low round of 63 and was in a tie for second, one shot behind Raquel.

John Garrison was waiting for Raquel just off the 18th. "Another great round Raquel. How was it out there today?"

Raquel smiled, "It was a completely different course than the first two days."

He asked her about what was happening on various holes and shots. Raquel was honest and candid but also kept to standard responses like, "playing one shot at a time," and "playing within myself," etc.

John finally asked the question everyone wanted to know, "How is it to work with Sean Connors?"

Raquel hesitated, then, "I miss my brother, but I'm very thankful Sean stepped forward. He's been a lifesaver."

John wrapped it up with, "Thank you for your time Raquel and good luck tomorrow."

He then turned to J.T. Lee. The Korean superstar was very complementary towards Raquel. She said she enjoyed the battle between them. This was also a "stock" answer, J.T. didn't become #1 by playing against her opponents. She also knew the real competition was between her and the golf course.

Raquel walked off the 18th green looking for Sean. She spotted him talking to another man. As she approached, they shook hands and then parted.

"Who was that guy?"

Sean responded, "His name is Chip Stevens. He's one of the members here. We need to talk, later."

Raquel was intrigued, "Ok."

After Raquel signed her scorecard and Sean put her clubs to bed, they headed towards the parking lot. When they were buckled into the rental, Sean said, "Think Mark is up for a couple of visitors?"

Raquel smiled, "I think he'd like that a lot. Thank you." She reached over and touch Sean's arm.

Mark was watching a basketball game when they walked into his hospital room. He immediately turned the TV off when he saw them.

"There's my superstar sister! Another great round today!" He was more himself today.

Raquel leaned over his bed and gave him a warm hug. "Hey big brother. How are you feeling today?"

Mark responded, "I'm great. They're discharging me tomorrow. I had a visit from the nicest young lady from Sparta Apparel today. They're arranging for my flight home to Dallas."

Raquel was quite surprised and looked at Sean. "Did you have something to do with this?"

Sean smiled, "Maybe just a little. It was more Phil's idea."

Then Sean got serious, "Mark do you feel up to talking about your accident?"

Raquel and Mark looked a little surprised. Mark responded, "Uh...yea I'm good."

Sean continued, "I'm not sure Raquel told you, but the country club wanted her to sign a document that absolved them of any liability for your injuries. She retained my services to represent her. I can also represent you, if that is your wish."

Mark looked confused, "Are you a lawyer? I thought you were just a famous caddy."

Sean smiled, "You said that like it's a bad thing. Yes, when I retired, I dropped my standards and became an attorney. Most of my clients are either professional athletes or corporations that support professional sports."

Mark was a little red in the face, "Sorry man, I didn't mean it like that."

Sean chuckled, "It's ok Mark, no offense taken. But back to the subject at hand. I have reason to believe, the club knew that hill was a danger and had failed to take the necessary precautions to make it safe."

Raquel asked, "Is that what you were speaking to Mr. Stevens about?"

Sean replied, "Yes, Chip and several other members are very concerned about how Longmeyer has been running the club. He asked me if I would provide a copy of the document Longmeyer wanted you to sign and give him a couple of days."

Raquel was a little nervous, "But, I told Mr. Longmeyer I'd return the document before the end of the tournament."

Sean smiled, "Please allow your attorney to worry about Mr. Longmeyer. My question, to both of you, is what do you want to see come of this situation?"

Mark thought for a moment, "I guess, if that hill was a known danger, I'd want the club to pay for my medical bills and rehab. Also, maybe lost compensation."

Raquel, "Mark, you're not losing any compensation this week. Sean only agreed to caddy, if you received your portion of the winnings."

Mark was definitely surprised, "Sean, that's more than generous of you. You carried her bag, you should get paid."

Sean smiled, "I'm on Sparta's dime this week. Don't worry about me."

Raquel looked at Mark, "I signed a two year sponsorship with Sparta, yesterday."

Sean added, "I talked to the CEO today about offering you one as well. I told him caddies have been left behind for too long. Granted it won't be quite as lucrative as Raquel's. The company is excited and is very interested in working with you to design a new line of caddy wear that can also boost their hiking apparel line."

Mark was in shocked. Raquel laughed, "You can close your mouth bro."

"Now back to Longmeyer, you want medical bills and physical therapy...correct?"

Mark was still in shock, "Yea."

"And Raquel, what do you want?"

Raquel responded, "I want the hill made safe."

She paused, "And I want you on my bag until Mark is completely healed." She wouldn't make eye contact.

Sean thought, "How about the club making a generous donation to girls youth golf?"

Raquel brightened up, "Oh, that would be wonderful!"

"I'll draw up the proposal, have y'all look at it. Once you approve, I'll present it to the club. You haven't asked for anything unreasonable so I don't believe they'll be any pushback."

Raquel averted her eyes again and asked, "What about you being my caddy?"

Sean smiled, "Under one condition."

Back at the hotel, they decided to go up to Sean's room, order some room service and work on the proposal. It only took Sean about an hour to bang out a draft.

After work and dinner, Raquel and Sean sat down on the sofa and relaxed. Raquel had removed her shoes and socks and propped her bare feet up on the ottoman.

Raquel audibly sighed, "Oh it feels good to finally relax. My feet are sooo sore."

Sean smiled, "Here turned around and allowed me to rub them."

Raquel looked at him, "Really? You'd do that?"

"Yes ma'am and love every minute." He beamed.

She didn't wait for him to change his mind. Raquel swung her feet in Sean's lap and laid on the pillow at the opposite end of the couch. He started by gently working on her right foot. He rubbed her instep and the top of her foot.