All Comments on 'I'll See You After Class'

by SDFord

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bienclarbienclarabout 4 years ago
5 stars!

As much as I deplore the academic misconduct of grade inflation, I'll admit it's refreshing to have the jock blackmailer actually into the teacher for once rather than just using them to get off. But then I'm a hopeless romantic.

Really good pacing for a short story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was a great story. I was like that jock in the story with my grade 12 teacher and we were so into each other. Unfortunately, he decided to stay with his wife. We run into each other once in a while and the love is still there. I hope there’s another story about graduation night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A few rare students like Jake are ALPHA GODS who know how to dominate and fuck and must be given top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy Jake

Give sexy Jake a dose of dark chest hair -- a young athlete like him should be all man! And that sexy hard muscled chest deserves a coating of manly chest hair to tease Mr. Briggs!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

One of the best stories in a while. Can't wait to see what happen graduation night. Very hot I love teacher student becoming lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Packs a fine punch though very short. A miniature knockout! Any more from these guys would be welcome.

CorjixCorjixabout 4 years ago
Who Can Resist?

Whatever happens between two consenting adults is their business only. I have my own 'age appropriate' standards; and there is also the socially accepted one for teachers and students. But, hey...this is a fantasy story. And as such, I totally got into the heat of the moment, with thoughts of just how good it can be to fuck...or be fucked...by a hot, young, virile male stud! My bad (?) - "5" , Fav. story and author!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i luv it when a big muscular jock student dominates and fucks his teacher. More please.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Damned Hot!

I don't really like the student/jock dominating the teacher/coach stories all that much but man you did a great job on this one. Hope there are more chapters to cum. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDFord@SDFord
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment, rate and favourite my stories. If you would like to send feedback via email, please send it to: hey--x@hotmail.com. I love hearing your thoughts.